Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining that there’s no kids to play with… not everyone is as selfish a parent as you to take their kids out of school just so you can get a cheap holiday in (rainy) Spain 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ivys missed loads of school. At least this one’s not because she’s ‘working’. She skipped school on Fridays for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think she forgot to pack lip balm because Christ those lips are dry. Look like they are trying to make their own pattern

Reactions: 7
The little girl looks so uncomfortable in the latest reel: she is chewing her tongue showing she is not comfortable
Absolute disgrace exploiting your child like that

Reactions: 3
She’s took her to a hotel that’s obviously not family or child focused. She’s a selfish duck. She might be your “best mate” but she’s also a bleeping child.

Reactions: 12
So the actual rudest person on instagram has made up a song about using manners, the irony has killed me tonight- it has to be a joke. Treating a little child like a grown up best friend sickens me, it’s like she has no clue how to parent so she’ll just treat her like a friend instead. If you can read Kerry, read a parenting book and do your kid a favour

Surely she can find something else to do other than just sit in a hotel room? The weather is bad but there must be a mall or some kind of indoor thing

Reactions: 6
Her dress sense is absolutely vile, she always looks a sack of tit trying to keep up with the latest insta fashion rather than wearing clothes that suit her shape and figure. Also who posts things about farting and blaming her child, surely her audience isn’t 8 year old boys so no one finds it funny

Reactions: 7
My friend won one of her advent calendar giveaways in December. She never received the prize

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Seriously?

Didn’t she also have a whole bag of parcels go ‘missing’ in the post after selling them online?

Reactions: 4
It didn’t go missing she didn’t send it. I wonder if my friend will send me the messages
I don’t doubt it. Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply it was sent and disappeared, I was just saying it isn’t the first time something similar has happened except last time it was a shitload of clothing parcels people had paid for. None of them reached the buyers.

Reactions: 5
Those primark looking T-shirts for £89 each, she lives on another planet if she think she is relatable. Never known anyone buy so many clothes, like non stop buying. So so wasteful too, she ends up flogging it all unworn after a few months.

Reactions: 8
Ivy is far too aware and plays up for the camera. It isn't cute or funny. Maybe if you have to film that kind of behaviour save it for your close friends and family because she is making Ivy look like a bit of a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.