Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty confused at this “launch”. It’s as if she doesn’t care about it, one story I think I seen on it. And then a couple of shares from people who were “gifted” the items but not declared gifted. The sizing is what has annoyed me, I hate a S M L sizing especially when the Large is a 14!! She has alienated half the followers she has.

Reactions: 14
Sure Jill, ofcourse you’ll say that about your nieces new rip off business 😂
If they are half price compared to the White Company at £32 a pop my tiny mind is officially BLOWN that folk pay upwards of £60 for a pair of pjs!!

I like a nice pair of Jammies like the next person but woweee 😬

Reactions: 10
This “shop small business” is really beginning to annoy me !! We have started to get our meat & fruit & veg when we can from the butchers not from the supermarket & when we’ve been out with the kids for a walk we’ve bought hot drinks from a little takeaway place rather than Costa, Sausgae rolls from the bakery instead of Greggs etc. To me -this is shopping local & supporting small businesses People flogging tatt on Instagram that they are charging ridiculous prices for is NOT shopping local IMO - stop targeting people during a global pandemic when thousands of people are on furlough /have been made redundant !! I’m on Mat leave & ive had to PAY for all my bits I needed for my baby, we don’t all give the #gifted life !! Annoys me so much when she has been gifted thousands of pounds of items for her babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Me too! I can't believe people have paid £32 for a pair of cheap viscose PJs 🤦🏽‍♀️ It amazes me how sucked in people get with all this insta crap 🙄
It’s crazy how quickly people get sucked in, always cheap quality and at a high cost.

Reactions: 7
Bit fucked off that M&S has sent her food 😑

Edited to add - I’m sure if she can afford the Discovery, with her £500 trainers, and charge folk £18 for a muslin she can bleeping afford her own food shopping.

Really disappointed with M&S. People are struggling so badly atm but sure let’s gift some food to the girl affording her own Discovery and affording to completely leave work and charge £18 for a muslin.
The world is so backwards it’s unreal

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Edited to add - I’m sure if she can afford the Discovery, with her £500 trainers, and charge folk £18 for a muslin she can bleeping afford her own food shopping.

Really disappointed with M&S. People are struggling so badly atm but sure let’s gift some food to the girl affording her own Discovery and affording to completely leave work and charge £18 for a muslin.
Haha I was straight on here after I saw that! I'm so dissapointed in M&S too 😩 another place I'll be boycotting. Shame on them gifting insta huns when food banks could do with donations. So many families that can barely afford food let alone Christmas due to loss of jobs and here she is with her #ad #pr gift all because she has loads of followers hate the way the world works sometimes, it actually disgusts me 😩🙄

Reactions: 15
Yes m&s on my boycott list and I usually get all my Xmas food from there. Sick of them sending tit loads of food to wealthy, fridge full Insta Huns. Especially when food banks are pleading for supplies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only people ordering are those who want to kiss arse Emma, thinking they will become best friends with an influencer just because they bought a rattle. It's sad and pathetic all in one.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
those saying “how can she get away with this”, it’s what a lot of igers do. A lot!
When they have no special talent to offer to enable them to take it and make it lucrative. They take advantage of their followers by dreaming up a business idea that’s literally selling stuff on. Fm perfume, wax bleeping melts... every time.

If they’ve started as weight loss, baby or home accounts and get a bit of a following they get greedy and do this. It’s so predictable.
luna Fran whatever she’s called did it with those hideous kids clothes.

Lots of people have started with a real business idea and done great. Not this lot.

Reactions: 14
those saying “how can she get away with this”, it’s what a lot of igers do. A lot!
When they have no special talent to offer to enable them to take it and make it lucrative. They rage advantage of their followers by dreaming up a business idea that’s literally selling stuff on. Fm perfume, wax bleeping melts...
If they’ve started as weight loss, baby or home accounts and get a bit of a following they get greedy and do this.
luna Fran whatever she’s called did it with those hideous kids clothes.
32 bleeping pound for those pyjamas though anyone who pays that wants shooting with shite I’ve got the same ones from primark for £8

Reactions: 12
32 bleeping pound for those pyjamas though anyone who pays that wants shooting with shite I’ve got the same ones from primark for £8
oh I agree. But that’s the beauty of being an influencer. For every 10 tattlers wonder who the duck would pay that, there’s 100 naive followers either buying them or gushing about them in the hope they can become best friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
oh I agree. But that’s the beauty of being an influencer. For every 10 tattlers wonder who the duck would pay that, there’s 100 naive followers either buying them or gushing about them in the hope they can become best friends.
She does well for what she has. I used to like her but now not so much. I like lil however I had to question when she had £150 ugg boots for walking the dog. Like aw these are my dog walking boots here’s the link: like who spends £150 on that

Reactions: 8

She literally doesn’t know what it’s like to live hand to mouth. There have been weeks I’ve had about £40 to do a food shop for 4 people, because we’ve had to isolate and bills have gone out etc but unfortunately we’re not eligible for any of the extra funding!

It would be lovely if she donated some to the food banks but let’s be honest, they’re all greedy so going to keep it for themselves!

Saw lilandlife (cousin) wearing them after she had her baby and the quality looked really shite- primark do waaay better at a third of the price!

Has she reduced the price of her items now? I say hers, I mean the stuff she’s bulk bought off Ali 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.