Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her bullshit stories anymore with all the other ‘entrepreneurs’ bigging each other up and sharing each other’s ‘success’

it makes my blood boil because no one is booking holidays and saying she got to travel more? She went to some crappy English holiday camp, not exactly Barbados is it 🙄

Reactions: 4
Jesus does she EVER shut her mouth!! Most irritating open mouth Cheshire grin in EVERY picture! Can not stand her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He husband when she did the boomerang with the new desk reminded me so much of that kid in inbetweeners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s all smoke and mirrors. A quick right move search reveals the cost of the new house. She wants you to believe she has made money to enable them to move but actually they moved out of the area they lived to somewhere cheaper.
Nobody is booking holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all smoke and mirrors. A quick right move search reveals the cost of the new house. She wants you to believe she has made money to enable them to move but actually they moved out of the area they lived to somewhere cheaper.
Its illegal to go on holiday atm ffs !! 😂😂 do they think we are daft.

Reactions: 3
Wow you’re like a super sleuth! How did you know what to google??

She's doing my head in today badly! Tell me I'm not the only one!
I can’t handle her singing 🤯 she’s far to hyper, is she always like this or is it for the gram I wonder also I do think she needs to maybe have another account for this business malarkey it’s cringe listening to her basically beg for people to join her pyramid scheme

Reactions: 1
I can’t handle her singing 🤯 she’s far to hyper, is she always like this or is it for the gram I wonder also I do think she needs to maybe have another account for this business malarkey it’s cringe listening to her basically beg for people to join her pyramid scheme
I highly doubt she will set up a new account. Not when she’s spent years exploiting her kids to build up a following of gullible women which she is now preying on in an attempt to earn money from.

She would have targeted to join purely because of her following and the earning potential for her mentor. She tells us all the time that she said no to joining several times - now what does THAT tell you?

Do you think she’s really thankful she gets to be a travel agent and set people up to fulfil there dreams of earning money back from there holidays 😴😴 really she does not need to bang on and on it’s boring

Do you think she’s really thankful she gets to be a travel agent and set people up to fulfil there dreams of earning money back from there holidays 😴😴 really she does not need to bang on and on it’s boring
Let’s translate her BS here - She’s just thankful she gets to scam innocent people on the daily and earn a cut of their membership payments...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I cant believe how quiet this thread is considering she is the most irritating person ive ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant believe how quiet this thread is considering she is the most irritating person ive ever seen
I have had to unfollow her recently. She was one of a few accounts that were becoming increasingly toxic for me and my mental health. Accounts like hers add no value to my life and quite frankly her fakeness has just become too much.

Reactions: 7
Agreed but I think it’s because literally NO ONE listens to her stories 😂 the way she jabbers on!! She’s a nightmare and an embarrassment. I follow but do not watch stories or engage. Just have a look at how far down the MLM hole she has fallen now and then. Toxic positivity is actually so dangerous and that’s what these people thrive on.