Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed but I think it’s because literally NO ONE listens to her stories 😂 the way she jabbers on!! She’s a nightmare and an embarrassment. I follow but do not watch stories or engage. Just have a look at how far down the MLM hole she has fallen now and then. Toxic positivity is actually so dangerous and that’s what these people thrive on.
More fool anyone signing up to her 'business' when its actually currently illegal to travel ! Laughable

Reactions: 5
She’s the worst I’ve come across. The constant ‘this business’. Honestly, I feel embarrassed for her. Toxic positivity at its best. And the whole ‘I’m not giving covid’ any airtime. And we must think there’s something wrong as we are still in lockdown 1 year on. I’m sick of it. We are not the only country in lockdown. Stop scamming people and come out of the conspiracy theory cupboard. And ‘your husband is not the only partner to want to spend their bonus on the house’!

Reactions: 3
She’s the worst I’ve come across. The constant ‘this business’. Honestly, I feel embarrassed for her. Toxic positivity at its best. And the whole ‘I’m not giving covid’ any airtime. And we must think there’s something wrong as we are still in lockdown 1 year on. I’m sick of it. We are not the only country in lockdown. Stop scamming people and come out of the conspiracy theory cupboard. And ‘your husband is not the only partner to want to spend their bonus on the house’!
Her whole life is a big facade

So embarrassing that she even has the nerve to call it a business. It’s not a business, there’s no tax return, it’s a scam where over 90% of people make a loss. The only way she has earned money is commission from scamming everyone in her pyramid. A pyramid created from an Instagram following built up from exploiting her children and begging for freebies. Stupid witch needs her Bubble bursting

Her whole life is a big facade
Exactly. And I refuse to be made to feel like a tit mum because I won’t take the risk that she dresses up as ‘an life changing opportunity’. Not signing up to her scheme to earn her more money doesn’t make me a bad parent... it makes me a wise one!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry but how does she think she is going on three holidays this year. Does she not realise travel isn’t currently allowed 🙄

• Haha
Sorry but how does she think she is going on three holidays this year. Does she not realise travel isn’t currently allowed 🙄
She lives in cloud cuckoo land. I had a snoop earlier and she’s banging on about Covid-19 being fake and hailing anti lockdown protesters as heroes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely it’s time her followers wake up and realise what an utter dick she is...

• Wow
She lives in cloud cuckoo land. I had a snoop earlier and she’s banging on about Covid-19 being fake and hailing anti lockdown protesters as heroes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely it’s time her followers wake up and realise what an utter dick she is...
Idiot.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s gone quite/took time off because all that bragging about this year being the year for holidays, how excited she is to get everyone travelling again setting people up on ‘her business’ etc but actually going abroad this summer is illegal so there will be no summer holidays no booking people to go on holiday 😂

Reactions: 4
If this travel business was that good she would quit her proper job. But she hasn't after all of this time. That says it all.

If this travel business was that good she would quit her proper job. But she hasn't after all of this time. That says it all.
Why would she quit? She works in retail so she’s furloughed. Although I can’t imagine she will travel from her new home to where she works!

I’ve got to hand it to her, she’s carried on plugging this tit business model for over a year now, she’s obviously got stamina considering nobody is going anywhere. No idea how she has so many followers, she really seems a bit crackers to me

Girls Easter baskets..... “couldn’t do this without my disposable income” more like couldn’t do this as I wouldn’t fit in with the gram. Everything is for the gram with her. She’s praying on poor mums who actually believe her.

I’ve got to hand it to her, she’s carried on plugging this tit business model for over a year now, she’s obviously got stamina considering nobody is going anywhere. No idea how she has so many followers, she really seems a bit crackers to me
My issue is idiotic people must be signing up and making her money! Who would think its a good idea i just dont get it

Girls Easter baskets..... “couldn’t do this without my disposable income” more like couldn’t do this as I wouldn’t fit in with the gram. Everything is for the gram with her. She’s praying on poor mums who actually believe her.
Bragging about what she can ‘do’ thanks to her gullible followers disposable income

My issue is idiotic people must be signing up and making her money! Who would think its a good idea i just dont get it
It’s madness isn’t it! Who on earth is falling for her BS?! 😂

Why would she quit? She works in retail so she’s furloughed. Although I can’t imagine she will travel from her new home to where she works!
That’s a great point. I remember she liked to brag about how many of her team victims had ‘sacked their bosses’ and had quit their permanent jobs to join this scheme yet she still hasn’t been able to do that herself!

Very suspicious indeed! Why haven’t any of her team come across this thread yet 😂

Can’t she just use her extra income to buy some farrow and ball paint? Why does she think it’s okay to slate a company for not colour matching paint? Oh wait did they not give her an ad and free bees?🤣 Simple really if you want farrow and ball colours buy farrow and ball especially as she’s loaded now . .

• Haha
I am not in anyway suggesting she has Covid but how irresponsible to say you won’t take a test but will just go out wearing a mask.

Can’t she just use her extra income to buy some farrow and ball paint? Why does she think it’s okay to slate a company for not colour matching paint? Oh wait did they not give her an ad and free bees?🤣 Simple really if you want farrow and ball colours buy farrow and ball especially as she’s loaded now . .
Before I unfollowed I saw she was having a witch fest about some curtains being too short... why blame the company when you’re the one doing the measuring? 😳 The girls a head case

So frustrating she’s really encouraging people to join her scheme so they can earn commission back on there own holidays. Why would you Charlotte push for people to book holidays when there’s a deadly virus about. Let’s get our own countries under control first before we start swanning off to other countries back and fourth potentially bringing it back. I know this isn’t her fault but get your head out your arse and look at the seriousness of it all