Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So frustrating she’s really encouraging people to join her scheme so they can earn commission back on there own holidays. Why would you Charlotte push for people to book holidays when there’s a deadly virus about. Let’s get our own countries under control first before we start swanning off to other countries back and fourth potentially bringing it back. I know this isn’t her fault but get your head out your arse and look at the seriousness of it all
But then why do people think its ok to join up to her phony business ! These are the ones shes making money from

Reactions: 3
I would hardly say she is solo parenting all week when her husband is sat in the next room. Yes he is working but if he can feature on all of her stories while working she is not doing it solo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would hardly say she is solo parenting all week when her husband is sat in the next room. Yes he is working but if he can feature on all of her stories while working she is not doing it solo.
She will say anything to make herself look/sound like a better person. He probably feels like a solo parent given how she’s always chatting tit into her phone 😂

Reactions: 4
she's coming out as a conspiracy theorist. more and more everyday. it's the same content, i'm making so much money, i love jesus and i cannot believe how many holidays we are going on. it's good to know that she's earning lots of money and that her 'business' is willable, yet she still does her 'retail' job. who knew that taking money from people would make you money 🤔. she is the most annoying out of all of the 'business owners'.

she's coming out as a conspiracy theorist. more and more everyday. it's the same content, i'm making so much money, i love jesus and i cannot believe how many holidays we are going on. it's good to know that she's earning lots of money and that her 'business' is willable, yet she still does her 'retail' job. who knew that taking money from people would make you money 🤔. she is the most annoying out of all of the 'business owners'.
Id still love to know where they have been going on holiday considering the travel industry is literally on its knees.

If she is making £13,000 in a few months I really don’t think she would continue her actual job. Surely at some point this will all come crashing down. I feel for the people that buy into this and then lose money.

If she is making £13,000 in a few months I really don’t think she would continue her actual job. Surely at some point this will all come crashing down. I feel for the people that buy into this and then lose money.
I said the same. Posting about how easy it is to make money whilst you're at home with family and how all of the people she recruits have sacked off their bosses and become their own boss. Ignoring the big elephant in the room that she hasn't quit her own job 🤔

Reactions: 7
Yeah sure, she’s raking in the money and that’s why she still works part time on a make up counter!

• Haha
Also if she earns so much why does the husband have to work overtime in the evenings and weekends?

• Wow
So many holidays they have coming up. Staycations, Disney Paris and Texas? Random, so assume it’s for a ‘business’ meet up of some sort. Not exactly trips of a lifetime are they? Staycations and France are fab holidays, but to go on and on about how she’d never be able to afford otherwise, it’s crazy. She grates on me more than any other ‘travel’ expert. Her holier than thou attitude is so fake. Spend your money, go on holiday. Stop pretending you are earning commission on travel and be true to the fact you are earning money from signing people up to fail.

Reactions: 6
So many holidays they have coming up. Staycations, Disney Paris and Texas? Random, so assume it’s for a ‘business’ meet up of some sort. Not exactly trips of a lifetime are they? Staycations and France are fab holidays, but to go on and on about how she’d never be able to afford otherwise, it’s crazy. She grates on me more than any other ‘travel’ expert. Her holier than thou attitude is so fake. Spend your money, go on holiday. Stop pretending you are earning commission on travel and be true to the fact you are earning money from signing people up to fail.
She’s a travel rep who never travels! How old is she? 30? And she’s been a couple of times to Euro Disney? Not exactly Jules Verne is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched her stories about the ‘plandemic’ (her words not mine) this woman is BAT tit CRAZY. Does she actually listen to the nonsense she spouts?
one minute it’s find joy in a flower, find joy from God/Allah/the universe, then join my travel business, a few conspiracy theories re the vaccine and then back to finding joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her stories about the ‘plandemic’ (her words not mine) this woman is BAT tit CRAZY. Does she actually listen to the nonsense she spouts?
one minute it’s find joy in a flower, find joy from God/Allah/the universe, then join my travel business, a few conspiracy theories re the vaccine and then back to finding joy.
Spot on

How the hell has she earned 13k since January who is booking holidays 😳
She’s only earning from the idiots that sign up to her travel business, they pay a fee and anyone under her leadership gives her a cut of anything they book & their fees

Reactions: 4
I said the same. Posting about how easy it is to make money whilst you're at home with family and how all of the people she recruits have sacked off their bosses and become their own boss. Ignoring the big elephant in the room that she hasn't quit her own job 🤔
She obviously reads here too as she’s so self-obsessed... maybe she can address why she hasn’t quit her job yet.

glad to see I’ve not missed much since I unfollowed.

• Heart