Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god...the dancing stories!!! Why would you?! Post one of you dancing round like a prat if you have to but about 20 with your husband joining in too, just don’t get why people like following her?

Reactions: 6
Oh she is beyond bleeping annoying. How does she make SO many stories in a day? Interact with your bloody children!

Reactions: 5
She does my bleeping swede in. Yes we get it, you live in a magical fairytale land with flowers and fairies and the lord is your saviour, snore snore snore. Time to get a real job now I think love. Pleb.

I’ve just watched her stories from today. Omg, almost saw my dinner again when I watched them dancing, desperate to portray a perfect family life isn’t she. And what grown ass woman doesn’t know how to put a headband on her head! Absolute knob head of a woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Have no idea what she’s getting at in her I’m so proud of my husband he didn’t want me to work post
Is she quitting work to do the influencer thing now then

Reactions: 4
It’s unbearable! Like eating a mountain of sweets then feeling ridiculously sick! As if her dream was to be a stay at home mum... setting some great aspirational goals for your daughters to look up to! The dancing is another level

Reactions: 3
HER FOLLOWERS ARE DECREASING RAPIDLY. finallllly people are realising. I think it may have been that horrendous 5 minute long story of her and her husband dancing really awkwardly... 🤮

Wow. Deactivating her account due to the volume of message. And the transparency post about free nights. It’s too much! I’m unfollowing. Mic drop

Why does she keep tagging herself in America when they are in Paris?
Another way to try get more likes?!!

Because she’s clearly wanting them to see how ridiculously emotional she is and then they’ll gift her a free holiday to Florida! I mean, crying like that over woody?! “He loves her so much, he wouldn’t let go 😭” what’s wrong with her?!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god her huge cheesey smile and over the top positive attitude toward every single thing around her is the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen shes like an annoying (very loud) robot

Because she’s clearly wanting them to see how ridiculously emotional she is and then they’ll gift her a free holiday to Florida! I mean, crying like that over woody?! “He loves her so much, he wouldn’t let go 😭” what’s wrong with her?!
She’s pathetic! She gives me such rage!

anyone else think she read these posts on here? Shes stopped posting as many stories in her far too loud, overly fake, joyful, positiveness since this thread and her teary episodes at disney lol maybe shes realised how annoying she is :ROFLMAO:

anyone else think she read these posts on here? Shes stopped posting as many stories in her far too loud, overly fake, joyful, positiveness since this thread and her teary episodes at disney lol maybe shes realised how annoying she is :ROFLMAO:
Ok maybe shes just not appeared on my feed for a while then because it appears she has LOL! Jesus christ her face must hurt , no one smiles THAT oftern, even when moaning shes got a cheesy big grin

Why are gifted events being tagged as press trips. She is not a member of the press?! So so frustrating

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her talk about her latest wakeup call? :ROFLMAO: Making a right meal about going to a work do. She’s being super contradictory about how she’s missing out on progressing her career but then can’t be away from her kids. She’s a joke, most parents (myself included) don’t have the option to stay at home or go part time... talking about rubbing people’s faces in it :rolleyes: Maybe she should try and do both and stop whining #NobodyCares

i just don’t understand how anyone can get so overly excited over the smallest insignificant things in life. Why is everything always ‘literally incredible’?