Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact it's back on again she must have changed her mind lol , so I don't respect them no more I only respect Sam .

She's been back reading here again then , she can't help herself .

Ashers YT has no content now well done guys ..take note Kayleigh and stop making money from your kids

And get a real job

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It was probably a fake letter and she printed it out

She could literally have got that from anywhere his name is no where on it so it doesn't prove that's what he gets if you Google it chefs get less than that amount a hour and I doubt a care home would be paying over the odds .View attachment 1100281
Not defending her but chefs where I live actually have a very good wage. Head chefs are on more then that. But that’s about average for a chef round here. Not say it isn’t fake though. I’m not sure how much a care home would pay. My mum was a carer and was on £11 an hour in a care home i Dono if the cook got more then her or what

Care homes struggle financially I can't see him getting that , unless that was what he gets when he does time and a half or overtime hourly rate ? His name wasn't on it so I think it was fake .

Reactions: 2
I mean fair play he got a pay rise, and it's not a bad wage at all, but it's the fact that she had to put it on an Instagram post , very undignified. Hope she feels like a twit now .

She is deluded she thinks putting her insta to private will help privacy yet she shares her kids whole live on YouTube for money all because she won't get a real job ..Kayleigh if you love your children you will do what Asher and her real man of a husband has did and hide all your YouTube vlogs.

You are bad parents if you don't .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“Deliberately put things up to weed people out”.

She’s alluding to the notion that she posted Kev’s wage slip deliberately in order to sniff out tattlers and then removed it as though that was the plan all along.

Lmao nice try. There are easier ways to catch a lurker that don’t involve posting a bleeping wage slip but a strong 8/10 for trying to weave a story where you star as Columbo sniffing out the trolls rather than Officer Doofus sniffing his finger 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She has the audacity to say it's for privacy but shares the kids warts and and all on YouTube 😂😂😂😂😂 can she not see how daft she looks ..Im still able to see her sh*tty stories anyway

She's realised what a knob she's looked and had to start backtracking . Or is it because her threads been a bit slow and she wanted to stir things up.

Reactions: 3
I think she loves stirring , I can still see her stuff anyway I think she thinks she will get more followers if it's private but she won't because the non followers will just watch the vlogs anyway as usual for a laugh and I can't see her views going up just because her insta is private ...men in white coats need to take her away for a bit lol

She’s alluding to the notion that she posted Kev’s wage slip deliberately in order to sniff out tattlers and then removed it as though that was the plan all along.

Lmao nice try. There are easier ways to catch a lurker that don’t involve posting a bleeping wage slip but a strong 8/10 for trying to weave a story where you star as Columbo sniffing out the trolls rather than Officer Doofus sniffing his finger 🕵️‍♀️
Did Asher give any explanation. I love forever evans and watching them I’m shocked they’ve just disappeared I didn’t see anything about them stopping YouTube

No explanation , she's probably been reading here and realises it's wrong sharing your kids on YouTube plus she works a real job now so doesn't need to exploit them any more like Kayleigh and Jen still do .

She wants to know who's watching her stories but she has no idea whos's watching her kids warts and all on the YouTube vlogs 🙄😂

Last edited:
This will be Kayleighs way of thinking she has beat the tattlers but all she will do is lower her follower and views she wants to secure her account but still has YouTube wide open to all 🤦 you could not make this up 🤣

• Heart
No explanation , she's probably been reading here and realises it's wrong sharing your kids on YouTube plus she works a real job now so doesn't need to exploit them any more like Kayleigh and Jen still do .

She wants to know who's watching her stories but she has no idea whos's watching her kids warts and all on the YouTube vlogs 🙄😂
Wow I’m shocked she just disappears with no explanation to her “fans”. After all they made her money. Maybe not much but still. Also I know company’s sent her free stuff that she never got round to advertising bet they won’t be happy with that

Wow I’m shocked she just disappears with no explanation to her “fans”. After all they made her money. Maybe not much but still. Also I know company’s sent her free stuff that she never got round to advertising bet they won’t be happy with that
She should have gave her loyal subs a explanation it is rude , was it not just crap from cherries they got ? I think that's what it's called ?

She should have gave her loyal subs a explanation it is rude , was it not just crap from cherries they got ? I think that's what it's called ?
No she had a box off stuff form something to do with Amazon ( not Amazon but think it’s to do with them) she never got round to vlogging. I loved forever evans but I’m shocked at how rude she is for just disappearing.

No she had a box off stuff form something to do with Amazon ( not Amazon but think it’s to do with them) she never got round to vlogging. I loved forever evans but I’m shocked at how rude she is for just disappearing.
She's maybe just snapped and done it but once she cools down she might come back and dub the girls faces or not show them at all just like Sam does , she should explain though to her loyal viewers what she is doing .

Keep a eye out on the community bit on the channel she might make a statement

Last edited:
Drawing attention Kayleigh so if that’s the case what have you got to show for it his hard earned money.. Sweet duck all!!!
Even if the payslip was true bad taste publicly throwing that out that is nobody’s business
Personally she is attention seeking to make herself feel good she likes to stir the pot!
Her true colours are shinning thru
Insta on private hypocrite take down your YouTube channel then you show your kids off there everyday
How pathetic are you grow a brain you Moron

how much did it say he got?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.