Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is talking from personal experience he won't see much increase in wage because the government end up taking more tax

Reactions: 3
It looks like she's taken it down now , such a stupid thing to do , his Co workers could have seen it , pretty sure that sort of income would impact child tax credits presuming they receive anything, child benefit too combined with her you tube earnings ;)

Reactions: 2
Very distasteful for her to show the amount 😡people are dying losing homes and so on and she is bragging 🤦, I can see her threads moving much faster now she is a spiteful uncompassionate person doing this she !

Reactions: 5
See that’s the problem with social media. It’s not like the old days of writing a letter and having time to think before you post it.

The damage is done in some respects. Even if his employer/friends haven’t seen it, plenty of strangers have. Stupidity at its finest.

It’s like when I accidentally liked my ex boyfriends aunts honeymoon album from 2015. I owned the like in the end. Taking it down just makes you look even more stupid.

Having said that, in this instance she’s done the right thing by taking it down for all involved. Hopefully she will think things through more thoroughly in future!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was undecided before about whether Iiked her, sometimes I felt sympathetic, but she is crass, no decorum . Its clear why she is so tit at being a housewife, she spends all day on her phone .

Does anyone else think she is deliberately trying to fume this thread to getting it moving ?, plus I have a theory her son could be involved in the bike getting knicked for extra cash ( because why does it keep happening? ) because he has been brought up watching his mum trying to scam and fraud landlords ect remember the bathroom flood they were even looking for compo then

Last edited:
Does anyone else think she is deliberately trying to fume this thread to getting it moving ?, plus I have a theory her son could be involved in the bike getting knicked for extra cash ( because why does it keep happening? ) because he has been brought up watching his mum trying to scam and fraud landlords ect remember the bathroom flood they were even looking for compo then
I just can’t fathom why anybody would want to have a thread like this one in all honesty. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually said herself she doesn't know if she believes him when he said it's was tied up so I wonder if she thinks it's a bit fishy too ?

I think she spends as much time checking what we are all saying about her as she does vlogging anything to try and make a quick buck! Kayleigh nobody cares what your Husband earns you're luckily than alot of people but still you complain about everything! You probably wish you had never heard of Tattle now because I think it will be your downfall

I think fair enough he’s got a job and doing well, absolutely be proud of him but the second picture of his hourly rate is just…
Please Kayleigh don’t feel like you have to prove anything and show people what he earns

It was probably a fake letter and she printed it out

She could literally have got that from anywhere his name is no where on it so it doesn't prove that's what he gets if you Google it chefs get less than that amount a hour and I doubt a care home would be paying over the odds .
Screenshot_20220303-163153.png

• Haha
The poor bloke got a raise. I’ve been brought up to not discuss money or what you earn publicly, it’s not needed. I think for Kayleigh this pay rise was a badge of honour. She so desperately wants to be ‘thee’ mum on the school run but sadly I don’t think she quite hits the mark. I honestly feel so sad for her, how much she wishes she had another life. Also, as she like to talk about money, why if she has a spare £450 for savings why isn’t that been spent on the boys bike?! Priorities are fucked!

Reactions: 6
She might want to get the lad a new bike but he won't allow her because he earns the money 🤷,I can see a divide in this family put it this way if it was one of his three the bike would have been replaced asap

Reactions: 4
Her follower count is down 😂 she will be online now buying more .

Says she is removing people with no profile pic , stop lying Kayleigh you have lost followers because of what you did .

Last edited:
Asher has deleted her YT and Insta , well done to her and max for doing the correct thing because exploiting your kids and sharing them online to strangers is wrong ..take note Kayleigh .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.