Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is saying don't vlog, vlog to your hearts content just don't show or use your children in them. Sam manages it so I don't think it's that hard unless you are deliberately using them for content because you have none without them 🤔

Reactions: 4
If she was a caring mother she would remove the vlogs with the kids In you tube is open to any one any where don’t know who is videoing the vlogs or taken screenshots

Reactions: 5
Kayleighs Insta is public again which is fair enough because so is her YT she must have known she looked ridiculous 🤦

Asher and Jen have done it 👍👍Sam has never shown them anyway so it's just Kayleigh now and if she doesn't do it she is going to look sooooooooooo bad

Reactions: 4
Kayleigh you should be ashamed of yourself still choosing to share your kids on YT to possible creeps for extra cash , you have no idea who could be watching or even sharing images with , if I was Jen I would be questioning my friendship with her now tbh .

Cleaning caravans is better than exploiting your kids, she must be the talk of her town .

Reactions: 3
She will be reading here! Tattlers are bullying me, have nothing better to do than watch me, talk about me. No Kayleigh, I put my non exploited children to bed - after my 10 hour shift - did a laundry load - cooked the tea - hoovered and mopped the kitchen floor - and sat down with a nice well deserved glass of vino watching the soaps before coming here to get jealous of you 😀 . You really can't moan, surely you know this is what you signed up for with a YouTube channel!? Geez ... wake up to the real world!

• Heart
She will be reading here! Tattlers are bullying me, have nothing better to do than watch me, talk about me. No Kayleigh, I put my non exploited children to bed - after my 10 hour shift - did a laundry load - cooked the tea - hoovered and mopped the kitchen floor - and sat down with a nice well deserved glass of vino watching the soaps before coming here to get jealous of you 😀 . You really can't moan, surely you know this is what you signed up for with a YouTube channel!? Geez ... wake up to the real world!
Well said Aria86 👍 she is lazy good for nothing that whinges about anything and everything and how hard done by she is
Suck it up Kayleigh you bring it all on yourself why can’t you get a job instead of using your kids to exploit for money .
She has far too much time on her hands to be on her phone religiously to check to see what’s be written about her instead of cleaning up her act
Is that not telling her something, she is thick skinned and she will always think she is in the right because she is a ignoramus and while she keeps on carrying on like she does, people will keep talking about her she leaves herself wide open for all and sundry to see. It’s got nothing to do with Jealousy no one is jealous of you and your lifestyle,
We are decent people who would put our lives on line and exploit our kids for money,
In the years to come I really wonder what your kids will think of you putting their lives out online how it will affect them you are no thinking of the repercussions of your actions, not just that what about all the Sickos out there viewing your videos
To me you don’t seem to care as regards to your kids because if you were a decent Mother you would remove all the videos of your kids offline
And do the right thing.

• Heart
Her and kev the kid should be ashamed exploiting their kids just because she won't get a bloody job .

Jens husband must be a real man coming together with her and deciding to take the vlogs of the kids off .

Unlike kev the kid

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Honestly I don’t think she will. She is fixated with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow on YouTube. She’s said it before the kids ‘consent’ 🤣🤣🤣 how does the youngest ones consent? Also those poor boys she’s quick to film their girl friends, look at Rhys one. The. They split and she doesn’t take the videos down. Imagine having a catalog of exs documented as a teen?

I wonder why Jen has done that 🤔 good for her but has she addressed it on her insta at all.The thing is , lots of people would still watch her vlogs as she's got a lovely house , that she keeps nice - so speed cleans would probably appeal and all the farming stuff for content . All we would see on Kayleighs is her stood in the kitchen , food hauls and that's it as she doesn't like to show her house as its a pit .

If you go back on Jen's she still has kids vlogs there but I hope she removes them and show she's a decent human ...well done to Asher for putting her kids precious childhood Infront of a child exploiting money making scheme ( YouTube ) ......and Kayleigh you are a rotten child exploiting mum end of story !!

Kayleigh using your kids for you tube vlogs is wrong anyone could be watching them in eastern Europe or anywhere don't you know the dangers ?away and get a real .

Well done to Sam for never showing her kids .
Which Jen is this ? I don’t follow her I don’t think. I only really watched Asher and the odd Kayleigh one

Kayleigh you should be ashamed of yourself still choosing to share your kids on YT to possible creeps for extra cash , you have no idea who could be watching or even sharing images with , if I was Jen I would be questioning my friendship with her now tbh .
Emily Norris is just as bad always sharing every detail of her kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.