Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she embraced what kind of family they are.. working class, social housing, pay cheque to pay cheque I really think her followers would grow, like Jesus we need some real life in the world of insta mums and YouTube families.
give us the food hauls, cooking on a budget, how they manage with 6 kids. I’d love to see it and it do well because it would be REAL. Not spending all this time blowing air up their own arse trying to be like these other families

Reactions: 6
I think she gets carried away with herself and thinks she is the Inghams . Cant see any other YouTube families having their kid sleep in a shed in the garden during winter .

If she embraced what kind of family they are.. working class, social housing, pay cheque to pay cheque I really think her followers would grow, like Jesus we need some real life in the world of insta mums and YouTube families.
give us the food hauls, cooking on a budget, how they manage with 6 kids. I’d love to see it and it do well because it would be REAL. Not spending all this time blowing air up their own arse trying to be like these other families
I agree it's not embarrassing to admit struggling financially and if she was honest her channel would grow all she is doing is drawing attention and will end up with the HMRC on her back about tax credit overpayments if she is going about making out she gets a fortune from YouTube

I think she gets carried away with herself and thinks she is the Inghams . Cant see any other YouTube families having their kid sleep in a shed in the garden during winter .
If they had the money she makes out they do 🙄 they could have done the loft up for him

Reactions: 3
“Lodge” she called it. With no electricity, heating or proper flooring/instillation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely agree with this . She’s not unlikeable, and I find some of her vlogs relatable but it does seem like she wants to be more upper class than what they are - and what they are is nothing to be ashamed of. Her going on Instagram having to show her earnings is not a nice look and may actually put people off her .

Reactions: 5
“Lodge” she called it. With no electricity, heating or proper flooring/instillation.
Hahaha it’s got the same facilities as my shed that I use to store my lawnmower not house my children .

• Haha
Just watched her latest video!
Had a leak under their bath...again!
Lots of people commenting and suggesting she keeps on at the housing association! Her reply seems to be more or less very negative, etc!

Just watched her latest video!
Had a leak under their bath...again!
Lots of people commenting and suggesting she keeps on at the housing association! Her reply seems to be more or less very negative, etc!
She has a flood before and I think it was the kid's that done it deliberately ..she is so defensive with a chip on her shoulder , I seen a vlog she told us about her life before she met wimpy kev her and the kids stayed in a private let and to cut a long story short summer I think had a fall she was ok but she blamed her landlord and it was nothing to do with him , she blames everyone else for everything !

I used to really like them, but I have stopped watching them now as Kayleigh does nothing but moan, so depressing. She has changed alot in the last few months, or her true colours are showing. She seems so set on becoming the next big you tube family. Definitely don't think she's nice in real life.

🙌 Yes, and I think when they first started, they were like this. Now they've had a few more subscribers and she thinks she's gone up in the world.

I used to really like them, but I have stopped watching them now as Kayleigh does nothing but moan, so depressing. She has changed alot in the last few months, or her true colours are showing. She seems so set on becoming the next big you tube family. Definitely don't think she's nice in real life.

🙌 Yes, and I think when they first started, they were like this. Now they've had a few more subscribers and she thinks she's gone up in the world.
Yes , I agree with this , Definitely doesn’t seem as nice as she used to be and has an edge to her . So touchy about leaving in a housing association house , and bragging about her you tube earnings , I’m surprised she hasn’t lost followers to be honest . Awful spelling and grammar . The word is ‘until’ not intil 🤦‍♀️

Yes , I agree with this , Definitely doesn’t seem as nice as she used to be and has an edge to her . So touchy about leaving in a housing association house , and bragging about her you tube earnings , I’m surprised she hasn’t lost followers to be honest . Awful spelling and grammar . The word is ‘until’ not intil 🤦‍♀️
Her grammar and spelling honestly has me in stitches, she’s made a point of talking about Kevs Dyslexia many times, in quite a patronising manner I think - yet she struggles to spell the most basic words!

So bragging about her imaginary YouTube earnings now Kev earns a salary of his dreams. Sure thing . It’s so tacky and crass. Acting like he is some gourmet chef when in reality I think he pings the microwave all day. Nothing wrong with that but don’t make out he is something he isn’t .

Reactions: 7
Her vlog on about saving to buy a house is a dream saving on one wage with 6 children.May be if Kayleigh worked in stead of vloging all the time this might happen it takes young couples ages to save for a house stop buying crap Kayleigh and stop living a dream and live In the real world. How can they sleep at night knowing Rhys is in a shed while they are in bed with heating on that would break my heart if that was my child

Her vlog on about saving to buy a house is a dream saving on one wage with 6 children.May be if Kayleigh worked in stead of vloging all the time this might happen it takes young couples ages to save for a house stop buying crap Kayleigh and stop living a dream and live In the real world. How can they sleep at night knowing Rhys is in a shed while they are in bed with heating on that would break my heart if that was my child
they will never get a mortgage on kevs minimum wage and her £90 a week from YouTube ..to many dependants and to old now !!

They can't even get finance on a decent car never mind a bloody mortgage ..she's away with the fairies !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If a 5 bed house is 300k at least , that would mean 30k deposit plus fees . So their income would need to support a mortgage of £270k . It’s a big task and I it’s great to have goals- by the time they have done it they would probably only have the 2 girls left at home . I think they would be better off buying the home they have. She’s said they get a bit of a discount , but in the meantime they could make it really nice and pay for ceilings etc for themselves rather than wait for the Housing association. Then they could do an extension maybe when they have purchased it.

You are mistaken Kev is high rate tax payer she said yesterday his salary he is on right now he couldn’t have dreamed up in a million years:rolleyes:

• Haha
You are mistaken Kev is high rate tax payer she said yesterday his salary he is on right now he couldn’t have dreamed up in a million years:rolleyes:
he has more than 2 kids ( dependants ) and on a low or probably the minimum wage it's only a care home he works in he's not a bloody civil engineer .. he will be on the lowest tax bracket , does she think we are all bloody thick !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.