Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her honesty I must admit . I wouldn’t be dragging kids round shops though , recipe for disaster . I did think that about the McDonalds - it sends the wrong message but she did seem drained and I got the impression she wasn’t up to cooking after a rubbish day . I can sympathise with that .
I can understand the day must have been draining for her, maybe the wrong time of year to be taking the 4 of them out, don't think I'd have coped well with it either 😨

Reactions: 2
If summer had to go to the optician, why take the younger three as well. It was obvious that wouldn't go well. Make the appointment for when kev could've had the other kids, duh, common sense kayleigh!

I dont think bringing a tree down will create more space 🙄 , a bigger house that fits you all would though !

Reactions: 1
I dont think bringing a tree down will create more space 🙄 , a bigger house that fits you all would though !
Why would they rent a bigger house when they can have that one on social housing… but she earns so much from YouTube..

She’s said before that social blade are inaccurate apparently when it was mentioned before 🤣

She’s said before that social blade are inaccurate apparently when it was mentioned before 🤣
I asked 2 different vloggers on lives about social blade and they both said it is accurate and currant and said you only get around £20 for 8k views

she talks garbage ...to make good money you need to have a lot more subs and views than she has, look at Forever E she actually went and got a real job because the money is that low and she has double amount of subs than Kayleigh

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let’s be honest her main source of income will be child benefit and tax credits

Not that that’s an issue just don’t pretend to be something your not

Reactions: 5
she doesn’t earn a full time wage off Youtube 😂 My friends kid makes little slime videos and has 30,000 subs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The income is kevs minimum wage , a shed load of tax credits and £86 week from YouTube !

Yep the price of selling your kids childhoods could never be enough money for me . Having their medical problems shared with randoms . Even vlogging them in hospital and using the hospital photos as clickbait thumbnails. Any child of mine was in hospital I wouldn’t even think about taking a picture. It should be a law parents aren’t allowed to exploit kids this way .

Reactions: 5
Yep the price of selling your kids childhoods could never be enough money for me . Having their medical problems shared with randoms . Even vlogging them in hospital and using the hospital photos as clickbait thumbnails. Any child of mine was in hospital I wouldn’t even think about taking a picture. It should be a law parents aren’t allowed to exploit kids this way .
I agree Kayleigh would do anything for views and attention and Kevin is just a wimp !

She’ll be back on Instagram moaning about this . She really hates it being said she isn’t earning as much money as she likes to make out. She did this the other day screen shotting this page . I don’t understand why she makes a big deal out of it - if she really makes as much as she says, what does it matter what we say ?

• Haha
She’ll be back on Instagram moaning about this . She really hates it being said she isn’t earning as much money as she likes to make out. She did this the other day screen shotting this page . I don’t understand why she makes a big deal out of it - if she really makes as much as she says, what does it matter what we say ?
Everyone can see they are as poor as church mice and there is no shame in that but own it and stop making out they are well off ..fs they drive a old car , live crammed in social housing haven't been to Disney ECT so why is she making out they are well off 🙄

Plus she is drawing more folk into tattle sharing this on Insta , maybe that's her plan cause she loves the attention and will want more folk watching her crappy vlogs and commenting hear !

Last edited:
The only person that goes on about her money is HER bragging about how much she earns . When it’s clearly all tit. If she earns £1200 every month why didn’t she share all the months she earned that? Instead of sharing Decembers ESTIMATED £800 amount. Which will be over inflated anyway and that wouldnt be what she received . Lots of influencers say December is their best month as vlogmas draws in more views than rest of the year. Wonder if she pays an accountant to do all her tax returns if she earns so much .

The only person that goes on about her money is HER bragging about how much she earns . When it’s clearly all tit. If she earns £1200 every month why didn’t she share all the months she earned that? Instead of sharing Decembers ESTIMATED £800 amount. Which will be over inflated anyway and that wouldnt be what she received . Lots of influencers say December is their best month as vlogmas draws in more views than rest of the year. Wonder if she pays an accountant to do all her tax returns if she earns so much .
She makes a average of £93 a week and this is accurate and up to date so I don't know where her £1200 a month came from 🙄 ..She is a clown !
Screenshot_20220105-130307.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.