Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Jen
Would love to know what happened there!
I follow Jen and she has been very poorly with pneumonia/ plursey. I know people kept asking about her on The Baldwin's live the other month though and they just ignored the question. The one thing that was telling though was when Jen came back from staying with the Baldwin's last time she said she could not face fast food for her or her family for a while. They don't live very close and with busy lives could just have grown apart time will tell..

Reactions: 1
There was an insta post a few weeks ago that mentioned her so I presume they’re still friendly .

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on Kayleigh keeping Felicity home from school for the day?

I’m not hating or repping. I can see positives and negatives.

I don’t see a problem with it as long as she doesn’t think she can just do that anytime.

“I attend to all my children’s needs” yeah apart from Rhys in a bleeping shed Kayleigh, Riley sharing a bedroom, siennas bad behaviour being addressed and summer just having any attention 😂

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on Kayleigh keeping Felicity home from school for the day?

I’m not hating or repping. I can see positives and negatives.
She might have been feeling a little jealous of The Wonder Child, which i can completely understand as the spoilt brat completely rules the roost.

Reactions: 5
Might be nothing, and just coincidence, Jamie having epilepsy, Riley having additional needs, taking Felicity out of school, for a self care day?
Probably nothing in it, and of course all families have usual problems with children etc, but she sometimes thrives on it all!

Might be nothing, and just coincidence, Jamie having epilepsy, Riley having additional needs, taking Felicity out of school, for a self care day?
Probably nothing in it, and of course all families have usual problems with children etc, but she sometimes thrives on it all!
Oh she THRIVES.
don’t get me wrong yes Jamie has epilepsy and that’s awful but every tag #epilepsymum
Riley’s will be #senmum and I’m sure felicity had bronchitis as a toddler and now she’s a #broncilitus
survivor 🤦‍♀️
Can’t wait to see what problems sienna gets other than a tit behaviour.

Oh she THRIVES.
don’t get me wrong yes Jamie has epilepsy and that’s awful but every tag #epilepsymum
Riley’s will be #senmum and I’m sure felicity had bronchitis as a toddler and now she’s a #broncilitus
survivor 🤦‍♀️
Can’t wait to see what problems sienna gets other than a tit behaviour.
She might surprise us all and go with the #mumofaspoiltbrat. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See Mrs Baldwin is now commenting on Mrs Inghams vlog now ? :mad:
Kayliegh seems to have lost the run of herself. She said she does not follow them etc in a previous live.
I actually give up.

See Mrs Baldwin is now commenting on Mrs Inghams vlog now ? :mad:
Kayliegh seems to have lost the run of herself. She said she does not follow them etc in a previous live.
I actually give up.
She said on a live once she only watches them for the drama and laughed about it 🤣🤣🤣 Crawl out of the minghams arse. You actually trolled them!!!

Kayleigh, her social housing, kid in a shed and tax credits, harping on about how social blade is so inaccurate and she makes so much more 🤣 Hope she’s declaring it 🤔

• Haha
What a suck up , desperado comment as well- please notice me minghams 🤣🤣 if social blade is wrong and you do so well Kayleigh, rent a house that actually fits all your children in .

Reactions: 5
J'wept was mentioned on a comment that /YOU FOUND well feck me interesting !

Exploit your children as much as you like Mrs B*&&win and pals :cautious: but even Actors/Employees have rights and there are laws to protect them ....However......Maybe Wait until they consent at least. And before they turn into, > ?
Well The rest is up to you and Kevin. Happy Christmas.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched her latest video?
Took Summer and the 3 youngest shopping! Sienna has a melt down, can't get what she wants! Riley had a melt down before they went out!
Gets home, leaves 3 youngest with Jamie and Summer, while she drives round the corner to vlog, telling us about how the day went! Tells us it's not all Happy family's we see etc etc!
She's then picked Kev up from work, and all sat in the car having a McDonald's for tea! As if nothing has happened!
I might be wrong, but I don't have children, but don't think they'd be having a McDonald's for tea, after how they behaved?

I liked her honesty I must admit . I wouldn’t be dragging kids round shops though , recipe for disaster . I did think that about the McDonalds - it sends the wrong message but she did seem drained and I got the impression she wasn’t up to cooking after a rubbish day . I can sympathise with that .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.