Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 sunbeds
2 pizzas
2 chips
2 suitcases
2 pool inflatables
Seems 2 is the magic number lol
Letting those kids sunburn like that is pure neglect, we have just returned from 2 weeks in Turkey during a heatwave, well over 40 degrees all day every day, and no sunburn on any of us!
---
Sienna sunburn was really bad. Ks constant cackling in the background is so annoying. Why did it take them so long to realise they had been given the wrong lodge? As for the BBQ…seriously
Bbq? What bbq? Oh the undercooked offerings and cheap white buns probably enough for half of them!? They're in ITALY FFS the offerings in the supermarkets there are out of this world, and this is the tit the "CHEF" chose to bbq!? So much for felicitys "Mediterranean diet" if they can't provide that in Italy there's no hope

Reactions: 8
According to Brooke's vlog Jamie had a seizure. No doubt K will want to talk about it on her vlog tomorrow..

See hearing this I doubt them. Did they get travel insurance or she k hoping to make a claim for another holiday. I don’t trust them
---
She said it be too expensive to hire bikes as there are so many of them maybe next time. Well she chose to have 6 kids does she mean next time when there’s maybe just here and the two little girls as that’s the only ones she wants to spend on

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Instead of getting himself a lager (prob more ) he could have got them an extra chips to share .

• Heart
What a holiday. Long suffering Kev up before 7 and walking to the supermarket for BBQ stuff. Prices of drinks on campsite. Mosquitos.
Left over pizza.Youngest urchin with a face like fizz. Nothing changes even on holiday Mrs B is moaning and filming. I’m so glad I’m at home having a glass of rose 🍷and looking forward to my dinner later. I’d loose the will to live if I was with them. No doubt there will be a going home pack with me soon. Bet you all can’t wait.
---
Instead of getting himself a lager (prob more ) he could have got them an extra chips to share .
To be fair, the poor beggar deserves a few beers. He never stops and is always (I use the term loosely) cooking and walking to the shops. It’s rare he gets to sleep in his own bed and is always working through the list of jobs his idle witch of a wife gives him. Useless as he is he goes to work and runs the place. I’d buy him a beer myself.

Last edited:
Looks like that had pizza everyday then she complaining to the site sye was in wrong caravan .f was walking normally next on crutches soon she new cammra was on her tye limp came back but she was ok in the pool jumping nnhitting the bottom . And S sun burn on her face how could they let it get that bad oh i now there all been drinking i bet. Brookite and kev mmmm ? Jamie needs to grow up .
F had no bother jumping into a shallow pool, says all anyone needs to know about her knee - there is nothing wrong with her now. It’s embarrassing of K to try and keep it up and having a child with actual mobility problems, it’s really insulting.

Reactions: 4
Alright until he opens his gob 😂 he rattles! He must smoke 60 a day 🤢
He used to smoke but then switched to vaping.

I remember during an old live she said she wouldn't let him vape on a live as she thought it would look common.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"DAD GOT TO DRIVE WITH NO LICENCE IN ITALY"

LOL congratulations Kev 🤣 Like a little boy in a toy car going vroom vroom :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does she not realise her daughter shows she can do both of those things in her video footage?! 🤥 Foot was flat to the floor in Cornwall in the reflection of the estate agents window! Even yesterday’s vlog when walking with the ice cream she was walking perfectly fine, leg extended well and heel flat to the ground 😂
IMG_7910.jpeg
IMG_7909.jpeg
and
IMG_7907.jpeg

---
Another thing that is really frustrating is the sunburn situation. You know your kids have burnt, why then spend a day at the beach with no protection on the body? Get the kids in rash vests or T-shirts and allow their bodies to recover a little rather than continuing to let the sun hit their skin.

Did you see F walking in the play area no shoes on tonight's? And limping when she knows that cameras on her she starts limping unless she forgets then walks normall . And for her home schooling didn't know what diffrance was between ocean and sea something like that what a great mother she is having a go at summer because she didn't do geography so K said how would she now when K didnt know herself and she home schoolingThen moaned about the younger boy because he was up 3 times in the night bc of sun burn . AND S face so burnt mother of the year there

Did you see F walking in the play area no shoes on tonight's? And limping when she knows that cameras on her she starts limping unless she forgets then walks normall . And for her home schooling didn't know what diffrance was between ocean and sea something like that what a great mother she is having a go at summer because she didn't do geography so K said how would she now when K didnt know herself and she home schoolingThen moaned about the younger boy because he was up 3 times in the night bc of sun burn . AND S face so burnt mother of the year there
You can see the instant switch as soon as she realises the camera is on her. That’s quite awful really. There are too many care free instances where she doesn’t realise or forgets the camera is on her that she’s walking fine. I think it’s become more obvious than ever at this point :(

I
You can see the instant switch as soon as she realises the camera is on her. That’s quite awful really. There are too many care free instances where she doesn’t realise or forgets the camera is on her that she’s walking fine. I think it’s become more obvious than ever at this point :(
Its sad that kids have to perform to get perants money and perants incourage it just to get attention I know she not the only one on youbtube that does it but just crazy not realising that when there older the affects it has on there m h . To me its a wanna be inghams .

Reactions: 6
they needed atleast 5 pizzas and 5 chips. Thats only 2 slices each and some chips. There were only 4 slices per pizza.
---
also if she cant straighten her leg etc how did she managed to climb up the big steep bouncy castle slide stairs to go down it then. If she can barely walk how can she climb stairs on a. Bouncy castle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
they needed atleast 5 pizzas and 5 chips. Thats only 2 slices each and some chips. There were only 4 slices per pizza.
---

also if she cant straighten her leg etc how did she managed to climb up the big steep bouncy castle slide stairs to go down it then. If she can barely walk how can she climb stairs on a. Bouncy castle.
The crutches haven’t appeared once in the vlog footage shared so far. Even through the airport she managed without and Riley used them walking from gate to the plane. She’s managed to walk the distance from the cabins to the pool and beach on a daily basis and that appears to be a bit of a distance away. Kayleigh is just showing herself for the fraudster she is. Very few likes against her comment, people can and do see through her because video evidence doesn’t lie. The fact she even commented what she has when her daughter has had no trouble doing those things you’ve mentioned is astounding in all honesty. She’s not right in the head. I bet the crutches make a reappearance now they are back home again.
---
They must have been at the far left of the camp as they walk past the sports pizzeria in the vlogs. That’s some distance to the pools for a child who supposedly can’t walk well 🤣
IMG_7923.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6