Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did f manage on holiday cause when at home if they do a day out f needs a rest day so far not seen that happen in Italy looks like they had a normal full on family holiday

Reactions: 6
How did f manage on holiday cause when at home if they do a day out f needs a rest day so far not seen that happen in Italy looks like they had a normal full on family holiday
More fool her for vlogging it all. F has had no issues at all, managing to go through to bedtime on the go. No excuses as far as school is concerned now.

Reactions: 5
Before they went on holiday she was saying how well she was doing , managed a full day at school and wanted to go back full time . She said she was well into remission. We’ve seen her on holiday not use the crutches , walk an incredible distance each day , but her foot flat many times on camera, in the pool having a great time . This is all really great for Felicity. Now however , K is back home , holiday blues etc I’m sure we will see the crutches appear , Felicity all tired out and not at school again .

Reactions: 8
Neither of them will be able to go to school today through exhaustion no doubt, whether that be home schooling or in the classroom.

The whole family are so loud, shouting and screeching. They are badly burned. Cheap sun lotion, S&F faces in particular are really bad. Never go cheap on sun screen.

The poor woman stuck on a gondola with that lot! Singing happy birthday to Brooke, Sienna whinging she doesn’t like it, Kayleigh generally just being loud.

Reactions: 4
I think some of it looked nice, but what a lot of effort just for a few days . They must have been starving when they got home . Just sharing a couple of pizzas and chips a day. .

Reactions: 4
I was wondering why she blurred out the guy in the background behind her at 3.15 in the latest vlog? There were loads of other people in the same vlog in the background or passing by but no one else was blurred out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bet the neighbours are gutted the are back from their trip away
---
They mentioned mum had the dog but no mention of the rabbit wonder who looked after him or was he left to fend for himself

Bet the rabbit was left. She even admitted Venice was a flop. Now back to homeschooling, it’s all fun and when the sun is shining and they can be outside, not sure it will be so much fun in the winter. I give it till Christmas if not before that she caves and sends Sienna back to school.

Reactions: 3
"thankyou for listening to be vent after this day"

this is someone that's home schooling haha, Sienna's going to get even more thicker
Screenshot_20240625-140910.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure what she expected going to Italy in June and why is summer wearing a denim jacket?
I felt hot watching Summer wear her denim jacket🥵 She must have been sweltering. Reminded me of when my kids were younger at primary and they got their leavers hooders and would not take them off even when it was boiling 🥵

Moaned about about being too warm,moaned about the cost of a pee.It's all about me,me,me.
The 2 youngest only seem happy when they are eating.

Felicity is now coming down with tonsillitis so no doubt she'll be off sick next and apparently rolling in the garden wafting a book around counts as Sienna's homeschooling now too. Pretty sure you have to read it for that homeschooling thing to work.

Reactions: 3
Probably sore throat from the air conditioning on the airplane coming back from Italy always something wrong with somebody in that house

Reactions: 8
K is never happy, she is always moaning about something illness, kids, car, holidays, money, food, Kev, weight, The House, dog/rabbit. Yet she actually does very little, doesn’t take the kids to school, doesn’t work, doesn’t cook, doesn’t do housework, doesn’t get up in the morning. Everyone and everything else is to blame. Get a job and get the kids in school.

Reactions: 7
The school must be fed up with her at this point. It’s bad enough she’s taken F out for the week when she’s had so much time off because she supposedly gets too tired but now she’s claiming she has Tonsillitis. It likely is from the plane but K won’t have that. Why’s she so keen to take as much time off school as possible? I hope the school start questioning it, I really do. She’s only posted to her stories because she’s used that as an excuse why F is absent from school as if it proves anything if they were to check.

She really does need to stop her kids being poorly for content too.

Reactions: 7