Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunny side up

Whilst you realised it wasn’t working for your family Mrs B couldn’t loose face and admit her shortcomings. It’s an absolute disaster waiting to unfold. Sadly, the kids will be the ones who suffer. They are intolerable kids - and need set boundaries and routine.
100 right .you want your kids to do well it's lot more then arts and craft. I only took him because of bullying .them kids think they can do what they like when they like 💯 lack of boundaries and routine and biggest one is a NO and K just can't say it for a quite life .what winds me up is she has alaugh at everything crazy

Reactions: 2

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Felicity may as well ditch that crutch now, she’s dragging it around more than she’s using it. It’s obviously better for K if she uses it as it gets her attention but F seems so over it now. Noticed in the last couple of vlogs she doesn’t seem to use it on the same side anymore either.

Sunny side up

She find it funny if they get burnt .no hats cheep nasty suncream .neglect while there boozing it up I can see it now everything is funny to her

queen4

Chatty Member
I was wondering why she blurred out the guy in the background behind her at 3.15 in the latest vlog? There were loads of other people in the same vlog in the background or passing by but no one else was blurred out.

Last edited:

queen4

Chatty Member
According to Brooke's vlog Jamie had a seizure. No doubt K will want to talk about it on her vlog tomorrow..

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
"thankyou for listening to be vent after this day"

this is someone that's home schooling haha, Sienna's going to get even more thicker
Screenshot_20240625-140910.png

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Sienna is already an expert on MacDonald’s, she won’t need extra lessons on what’s on the menu, imagine your family being an absolute car crash and an absolute mess and vlogging it for strangers
Future Slimming world menu she needs lessons on

pamperpanda

Is Jen.. you know the best buddy, hundred of miles away home Ed?? .... Oh wait we've not heard "the call my friend Jen" from her in ages have we?

Honestgirl

VIP Member
It’s the fact this was probably the only thing of hers she was putting into either of the two big cases and she had to reduce her make up choices so K could take what SHE felt was necessary because they can’t be arsed to put their hands in their pockets and pay out ££ to give themselves more hold luggage. It’s for that very reason I hope they did get hit with charges because that would be a good lesson. K didn’t need to pack shampoo and wash stuff, there would have been supermarkets onsite or nearby to buy all this. Hairdryer and straighteners could have gone in K’s hand luggage if she wanted to take it with her. Why did K think 2 cases between 10 people would have been anywhere near enough?

Rather than swallow their pride and ask them to chip in or spend it on a nice break away closer to home they have gone somewhere likely out of budget to be fully enjoyable. The parks look lovely for pools etc but I can’t help but feel they could have done more if they did things a bit differently. I didn’t realise they’d done Majorca by themselves just last year until I looked back at the playlist - I don’t think I could do that if my children were old enough to have memories of a holiday and hadn’t also been abroad.
But even that trip was awful. They were there like two days or something stupid and on a severe budget. It was pointless their trips are depressing as hell lol
---
There’s holidays on a budget and there is Baldwin holidays! Why didn’t she save for a year and go on a decent holiday! He will be cooking every day and she’ll be pretending to be a young thing with the teenagers. What an absolute farce and effort for 5 nights. I couldn’t be arsed with the hassle.
It’s unbelievably shit. I mean what the hell packing all
Those ten bags and two cases for 3 days in a caravan lol abroad. Do they seriously think this is a holiday. Get there makes the beds cook dinner etc etc lol
---
On a recent live I remember him saying something about him planning to do cooking at the place they are staying, so I'm assuming they aren't going to be eating out much.
Why go to fucking Italy then lol. They are delusional

MissWinnie

VIP Member
she's said she makes a "lot " of money on YT (bullshit) and social blade is wrong, so if that's the case why can't she have both, a nice house and 1 proper hotel pool holiday for 7 nights in the sun once a year.. what's her obsession with fkn tents and caravans. I don't think I'll ever get over her staying in a caravan in Italy haha
This holiday has proved they don’t earn very much at all from YT. She’s posted about sunscreen this afternoon. £16 for this and they’ve used it already 🤣🤣 Bet she’s regretting not buying another case for the hold for £50 now 🤣🤣
IMG_7765.jpeg

• Haha