Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for this lot . Sorry I couldn’t find a title as thread had gone on 🫣
To recap ;
Kayleigh decided to leave you tube after The Racoon came for her for exploiting the kids and showing favouritism .
She then decided to return and not feature the kids so much .
Her content is however Felicity’s leg problems and Sienna being home schooled and on a part time time table .
The are off on holiday to Italy soon so expect lots of content .
Feel free to add anything else

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I find it weird that after the stripey one outed her he has since left her alone.
When there is so much he could throw at her.

I think I know why but I am not saying.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Reactions: 6
I find it weird that after the stripey one outed her he has since left her alone.
When there is so much he could throw at her.

I think I know why but I am not saying.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
I think she threatened to take her own life

Reactions: 8
I think she threatened to take her own life
I agree, it was something that he didn’t want to be responsible for causing. Such a shame because she’s come back worse and more dangerous before thinking she’s untouchable. I wish someone else would pick her up, whatever it was was an empty threat or she wouldn’t have come back like she is now.

With her own MH troubles & complaining she’s struggling and the need to escape the house the other day because she couldn’t cope with the girls being there all day long, she really does need to go careful to what she’s sharing as those kids could quickly have external involvement. Kev seems as useful as a chocolate teapot at times. I’m sure given half the chance he’d be gone.

Yes I agree - Kev doesn’t really seem to do much other than work , drink and go to the gym. He doesn’t seem to go to any of Felicity’s appointments even when he is off .

Reactions: 4
I agree, it was something that he didn’t want to be responsible for causing. Such a shame because she’s come back worse and more dangerous before thinking she’s untouchable. I wish someone else would pick her up, whatever it was was an empty threat or she wouldn’t have come back like she is now.

With her own MH troubles & complaining she’s struggling and the need to escape the house the other day because she couldn’t cope with the girls being there all day long, she really does need to go careful to what she’s sharing as those kids could quickly have external involvement. Kev seems as useful as a chocolate teapot at times. I’m sure given half the chance he’d be gone.
The last place I'd put myself if I truly had MH issues would be a you tube channel for all and sundry to critique. You need rhino hide to survive when you put yourself in the public domain. Was it just a ruse to put Racoon off? Like I say, very manipulative.

Would social services not take a look at whats happening in that home? I'm sure they've investigated people for less. The mother is a fruit loop, they need an intervention.

Reactions: 5
So F can't go to school incase she hurts herself more yet he let's her ride a bike whizzing about in her words knowing her muscles are weak so let's just let her use that leg extra hard she's so thick.and forgod sake stop letting the kids have no clothes on for there dignity and people around them ss wouldn't except that 1 bit I don't care if there in there Owen home it's not right

F**king skanky grifter :mad:
She’s vile isn’t she 😡

She admitted that Felicity hasn’t required pain relief for weeks now, riding around on a bike and god knows what else behind the scenes. The ‘tremors’ as Kayleigh calls them will be because her muscles have been put to work for the first time in ages. I’m sure the physio would tell her this when she’s next in as well. Felicity looked stable enough stood there helping with the dinner and moving around.

She does not need a blue badge, nor does she likely qualify for anything else. She won’t declare if she does get anything though - she’ll be reported straight away and evidence shared to show it’s not required. A blue badge is for someone who is the same majority to all of the time not just for now and again when it’s needed. Her address is common knowledge as are her kids names and details because she’s putting their info out online for anyone and everyone to see.

This woman is unbelievable. Why is she not being punished for what she’s doing with everything

Omg this fraudster. Her daughter hurts her leg and suddenly she’s under sensor at sch oh duck off. K face went all smug when she said that. She knows exacrly what she’s doing
---
Every single episode is about felicity and Sienna. Whoever it is she’s trying to make become disabled

Omg this fraudster. Her daughter hurts her leg and suddenly she’s under sensor at sch oh duck off. K face went all smug when she said that. She knows exacrly what she’s doing
---
Every single episode is about felicity and Sienna. Whoever it is she’s trying to make become disabled
There loads kids who have c r p s and they go to school her figuers are from the internet it's not rare anymore it's quite common drs get it wrong because there to quick to dignoise it if they cant find the problem .there is also stage 1 and 2 but a yet she not said . It's also called suxxxxcide c r p s I have to put everything away from my husband as when he gets flare up he don't want to be here no more we have people in out checking on us because of it the pain can be so unbearable that nothing will touch the pain and to watch him struggle I'm so lonley somedays I have to watch wait till it passes and she thinks she's got it bad please no sympathy I wish there was a cure I'm just putting out there she knows nothing about it I hate sympathy it's life it's happend I still got hm here

• Heart
I just can't watch this dirty ugly scummy ponce anymore, i just want to punch her in the ugly gummy mouth, who knws, might even make her more attractive lol
I have never know such a loser, and to think she's raising 6 more little dole'ites, eww! They will never achieve anything with those scumbags as role models, other then Rhys, i have hope for him because i feel he looks more to his GF and her family, who seem to actually have some class!
I might have to watch a bit of the train crash Venice vlogs tho pmsl "shitshow on tour" 😂😂

• Heart
Jamie's set for a life pushing trollies..

he will NEVER get a mortgage, like Judy and the Robber

Reactions: 4