Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, can you imagine having you tent pitched next to them lot!? 😳 I'd go home early!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she doesn't mind her underage son drinking and she broke the law having summer in the boot , she posted saying they had loads of food 🙄 so what restaurants did you all eat in Kayleigh ? bakers shops and MacDonalds aren't real restaurants

Poor kids were freezing in that pool

On the plus side at least poor Ryley had his own room even if it is a fkn tent 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would honestly rather stay home than go to that dump!! How can she only take half the kids!? Bet she will say the eldest didn't wanna go. I reckon she may be bipolar with her manic ideas and ways!
Glad to see us tax payers funding her 'holiday'.
I’d have been happier in the rabbit hutch with my four bunnies than go on that holiday and enjoy the top quality food and meadow hay. The amount of, and the quality food they eat is beyond me. How much cake, fat, sugar and fizz can young kids take?

So she doesn't mind her underage son drinking and she broke the law having summer in the boot , she posted saying they had loads of food 🙄 so what restaurants did you all eat in Kayleigh ? bakers shops and MacDonalds aren't real restaurants

Poor kids were freezing in that pool

On the plus side at least poor Ryley had his own room even if it is a fkn tent 😂😂
Kayleigh is right. They had loads of food. Cheap sausage and bacon for breakfast. Scotch eggs, bread, scones and more cake later when they were starving ‘cos they didn’t take a picnic!!!!!! Surely Gordon Ramsey’s understudy, man child Kev could have whipped up some butties and a flask.

If she loves camping so much maybe she and kev can pitch up in their garden and sleep in there, and riley can then use their room.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also if they love camping that much why go to somewhere so close ? , drive go to France ,Spain even Scotland

Reactions: 1
To be honest, I think they don't like going far from home, as they probably don't trust the older boys for any longer than a couple of days!

Her mum's close by , but I bet she would like us to think that ..and when they all went away before when the con got the train 🙄with the youngest because they were free they still didn't go far

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I think they don't like going far from home,
Which I find quite funny as when people ask her on lives about where she'd like to visit they all start reeling off foreign locations and grand plans of wanting to go to Australia.

• Haha
Summer enjoying a big milkshake from the ice cream shop.. binned off the water for another day then 😜

Waffles with ice cream, chips, croissants.. take it Kayleigh's officially binned off the diet. She'll be moaning how many steps she'll have to do next week.

Last edited:
Love how the dickh*ad changed the music up after my comment! Must be a mind reader seeing as she doesn't read here!

Reactions: 4
At the beach sienna lifted her skirt up why has kayleigh put it in the vlog ? , and why do we need to know what everyone is eating they aren't in a fkn 5 star restaurant it's only bakery or a kids fish and chips takeaway ..it just shows they don't get much with the big deal she's making if it ,

What is Kevin thinking 3/4 length jeans and long socks do they not know you can get trainer socks lol can’t believe the way he eats his pasty three bites and it’s gone lol 😂

Rock, St Ives and Padstow. No Kayleigh you didn’t holiday in those places you Visited them and probably spent a tenner! I love how she’s making out she had this Cornish mini break to some of the most expensive places.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For a ‘theatre family’ not one of them has a personality.
In her food haul vlog I can’t believe she left it in Riley having an absolute angry tit fit in the background. I know she’s alluded to him having additional needs but she didn’t put the camera down and go and sort him out. He sounded so angry. He’ll be a teen soon and she’ll regret not parenting him.
Just allowing him to play video games all day is so damaging.

Reactions: 2
For a ‘theatre family’ not one of them has a personality.
In her food haul vlog I can’t believe she left it in Riley having an absolute angry tit fit in the background. I know she’s alluded to him having additional needs but she didn’t put the camera down and go and sort him out. He sounded so angry. He’ll be a teen soon and she’ll regret not parenting him.
Just allowing him to play video games all day is so damaging.
She only spends her time with the two little ones Riley has no time spent with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.