Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I don't like Jen , infact I think Kayleigh is a bit more likeable then Jen . But they seem so different , In terms of work ethic, cleanliness etc it seems unlikely they would be friends. Maybe Kayleigh is the poor friend that Jen likes to make her feel better about herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Both exploit their kids , both married to wimps that get bossed around , both have arrogant daughters ..but tbh I think Jen has fucked it for herself associating with the benefits st residents and that's why her channel isn't growing

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Love it when she said a sibling to chuck them under the bus
I thought it was quite amusing how she said that Summer 'made the conscious decision to give up drinking ANYTHING except water' and emphasised she 'ONLY drinks water', and after Riley says something she insisted Summer 'ONLY drinks water' before then admitting oh yeah apart from McDonald's milkshakes. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s got those poor kids saying tuth 🤦🏼‍♀️

The whole cost of living speech 🙄 Kayleigh, you’re not in an ivory tower looking down on the peasants, you’re down there love! You’re fine because of tax credits And your husband working hard. You’re lifestyle could be so improved if you got off your lazy arse!

Reactions: 6
I thought it was a bit odd her saying about food bank donation bins being in the 'wrong' place in the supermarket. It almost sounded like she was using it as a way to justify not donating.

It was also interesting her saying 'what can you do'? in response to the issue of cost of living increasing. As a reminder, it was kev who on a recent live described Boris Johnson as 'a legend'.

Reactions: 3
Maccies again, I swear she must have shares in the company.

Also, you can see in her new vid that she switches the car engine on whilst she's filming (presumably using her mobile), if she's pressing her phone again during that journey that could an example of where you'd get hit with 6 points.

Is camping probably not to far away from where they live really a holiday ? , they never go to real restaurants its just bargain basic MacDonalds

She's lost weight then rewards herself with a MacDonalds 🤦

Looks like Sienna's still in nappies/ pull ups

Bet that hurt paying for the carwash all for content though and why is the con fixing the car rack when he can't even fkn drive that's like me bleeping about with a 747 i can't fly

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Please benefit scroungers reading here use some new music in your vlogs!

• Haha
I think Jen is better not doing vlogs nearly every day like Kayleigh Jen is more down to life Kayleigh must constantly have the phone in her hand jens house is always clean and beds are made and she cooks proper food not living of take away and then moan bout her weight

Is lady Kayleigh of the estate sniffing glue again? They are going camping for two nights! Two nights they needed to have a car boot to pay for, now she’s going on about caravans, overseas adventures and trailers.
I honestly feel sorry for Kev, she’s never content, always wanting what other people have. She’s just never happy.
Oh and her car is usually used for towing horse boxes don’t you know? I’ve sure all the mums at the local private school are rushing to trade in their discovery’s for a near 20 year old Kia!

And while I’m at it, the hair hair straightening for 2002. Stop! You are literally ruining the bit of hair you’ve got!

Reactions: 8
Yes , she's never content and can't actually accept what they are. A working class , social housing family - absolutely nothing wrong with it . Does she hold her hairbrush really weird or is it the camera angle .

Reactions: 5
It's a stretch her using the caption "large family camping " , it's only the 6 of them going they are hardly the fkn Radford's anything to get in more views though 🙄

Summer and kayleigh
FB_IMG_1653725328223.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes , she's never content and can't actually accept what they are. A working class , social housing family - absolutely nothing wrong with it . Does she hold her hairbrush really weird or is it the camera angle .
Exactly! She’s spending the YouTube coin before they’ve made it. And sadly for her I can’t seem them ever making a living from YouTube.

She’ll be sat at the campsite this afternoon manically scanning what everyone else has, what their kids are wearing, what gas cooker, tent and chairs they have.

Tbh I think they’d get more views if she actually used her breadline, social housing usp but she’s under the illusion they are better than that.

Reactions: 6
In the old car let's hope it doesn't brake down and that's them just leaving FS they can't be going that far then

Why is she publicising they are away and where they are staying? Surely that really dangerous? But I suppose if you exploit your kids online you’re not really worried about their safety 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jens boys are all sat with a luxury cone from a nice ice-cream shop on her story ...Kayley will be trying to find the nearest supermarket to buy a cheap box of Cornetto's for her lot

• Haha
Advertising she has gone away! Someone may break in to her house! Actually on second thoughts ...... 🤣🤣

• Haha
First time mentioned her dad must be after something feel sorry for the older two boys surely you have 6 kids and two adults you get a car for 8 is that not discrimination making one child not able to join in on family time

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.