Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time mentioned her dad must be after something feel sorry for the older two boys surely you have 6 kids and two adults you get a car for 8 is that not discrimination making one child not able to join in on family time
I’ve said this before. She said she doesn’t like having a people carrier type car, she prefers a 4x4 type. Her goal aesthetic is big black land rover and designer shades. Reality is an old Kia and Sainsburys sunnies!!!
It’s like when we were locked down for Xmas in the height of Covid and she stuck Kev and the little girls (obviously the ones that were free) on the Train while she drove up to Jens that’s not a family! That’s emasculating your husband!

Reactions: 3
Her new vlog "come on holiday with us " 🙄, it's 2 nights camping only a couple of hours from where they live 🤦 ,it's not a fkn fortnight in Portaventura

• Haha
Just watched latest vlog!
Everything absolutely rammed into the car!
Poor Sienna Riley and Felicity not even able to put their feet on the floor in the back, everything piled high! Sienna sat right next to the fridge in back of the car, they keep having to remind her not to cover up the vent on it! She's what, 4!!
Absolutely crazy!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like I overestimated them when I said they'd go without Mcdonalds for a few days 😂

Reactions: 2
Summer offered Sienna some of her Coke. I thought Kayleigh said she only drinks water now? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stressed watching that video. What an absolute carry on for a few days. Poor Charlie left at home. Kev at the start of the car journey called Riley an idiot. The end of the car journey Kayleigh mentions Sienna has started calling folk idiots and no idea what’s started it !!!! Pair of bloody idiots..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He called Riley a idiot that's disgusting ....Kev's the fkn idiot that can't even drive and allows himself to get bitched from gumssy

Omg what a crazy ideal camping with the car full what happens if she has to do a emergency stop all that stuff will smack the kids in the head while Kayleigh and Kevin sat comfortable in the front 😱😱

Reactions: 6
Complete twats! What parents only take half their kids away!? Either no room for them or cannot afford to take all of them!!
Loving Summer's water! Kayleigh just needs to be honest... maybe people would like her more. She is a lying benefit scrounging slob!

Honestly I couldn’t believe it when she said the little girls had gone off to the loo block on their own 😱 it made me feel sick. It doesn’t take a minute for something horrific to happen. The little two always look so feral, pjs and bare feet at the park.
Everything is for show or trying to show, bet she savage they are surrounded by caravans. Bet that’s all Kevs heard all day, how she wants and needs a caravan.

I’d rather eat my own arse than go on that ‘holiday’. Their home life is diabolical but this is beyond torture. I hope the dog and the rabbit enjoy the peace and quiet for as long as it lasts 🤣

• Haha
Think she needs to look at Kev he say idiot all the time and omg that tent is clean shame they house isn’t as clean lol

• Haha
I just don't get the disorganisation. She's known they're going camping and when, so why are they leaving it to the journey to go and buy a bed

Reactions: 1
I just don't get the disorganisation. She's known they're going camping and when, so why are they leaving it to the journey to go and buy a bed
I thought that about the bed too! Also borrowing a friend's barbecue and going to buy another memory card all at the last minute!,

She was probably waiting to see what other ones used as a bed the car will be more cramped coming home poor kids in the back just hope and pray she don’t have to do a emergency stop talk bout safety of the kids

The particular camping site they're at will be costing them £41 a night. If Jamie and Rhys had gone it would've been an extra £7 each per night.

I would honestly rather stay home than go to that dump!! How can she only take half the kids!? Bet she will say the eldest didn't wanna go. I reckon she may be bipolar with her manic ideas and ways!
Glad to see us tax payers funding her 'holiday'.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.