Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 128481

Life of Beckie#2 Greedy Needy Mrs.Ryan
Never Famous, Always Tryin'.
I don’t know about there but here it’s boiling! My little one is in a t shirt, nappy and jelly shoes!
Read the comments on that one she has MASSIVE issues with him having no hair I think she says it on every post about him!

Reactions: 5
Ive
I don’t know about there but here it’s boiling! My little one is in a t shirt, nappy and jelly shoes!
Read the comments on that one she has MASSIVE issues with him having no hair I think she says it on every post about him!
I've pretty much avoided the subject, him being a baby and all, but she says it herself and puts him in the public eye so....
Adam has really bad hair, he had a transplant a while back, but it always looks peculiar.
Indigo's obviously inherited it.
We all know kids progress at different rates, but if he were mine, I'd have had someone check it, he's almost bald.

I despise how she dresses her baby.

I like my baby to look good, of course I do, but he wears COMFY clothes! He wears leggings and baggy trousers so he can move. He isn’t in shoes yet but he will have some ghastly Clark’s pair no doubt as they are what’s good for their ever growing feet. He wears cardigans and loose tops to move and wriggle, not a pleather coat so he looks like he’s selling me some knock off DVD’s.

Oh and mines 4 months and can have a top knot if he wanted - are ya jel Becks?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I despise how she dresses her baby.

I like my baby to look good, of course I do, but he wears COMFY clothes! He wears leggings and baggy trousers so he can move. He isn’t in shoes yet but he will have some ghastly Clark’s pair no doubt as they are what’s good for their ever growing feet. He wears cardigans and loose tops to move and wriggle, not a pleather coat so he looks like he’s selling me some knock off DVD’s.

Oh and mines 4 months and can have a top knot if he wanted - are ya jel Becks?
20200512_230248.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he’s got enough hair it’s probably just thin and light, I don’t think we should talk about the baby’s looks... more than enough to say about the mother!!
Can’t believe she preached on about how she was doing gods work by not letting the builder have a wee or cuppa in her house but will happily plonk baby on the digger for the gram. Moron.

Normally I'd 100% agree, but she goes on and on about his lack of hair herself.
She dresses him for and in freebies for instagram.
Every move he makes is on the gram without his consent.
He's in for a world of bullying and mockery as he grows up, all the fault of his fame hungry parents.
I feel so sorry for him, but she's the one selling him.

I was almost bald until almost 2 😭😭 even when it grew it wasn’t thick. My girls were all born with loads of hair but it only thickened up in my first And that wasn’t until she was 5/6 so I don’t think it really matters what his hair is like and if Beckie is fussed about it she really shouldn’t give it any thought, what will be will be. I definitely don’t agree with the constant restrictive clothing or clumpy shoes, I think babies are growing at such a rate and they’re always on the move so it’s essential they’re in comfy clothes and supportive shoes as much as possible. Mine are in a summer dress or shorts or leggings, I can’t even get them in jeans, they say they’re too scratchy so it’s jeggings at a push 😂

Reactions: 4
Why why why do we want to see the sand being laid on the drive ?!

Once I saw the two of them in a restaurant in London the day after they got engaged, they spent the entire meal reading articles of their engagement 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why why why do we want to see the sand being laid on the drive ?!

Once I saw the two of them in a restaurant in London the day after they got engaged, they spent the entire meal reading articles of their engagement 🤣
Narcissism....is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes.
Thanks google....quicker to put 'See Adam and Beckie Ryan.'

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell I know it’s tough to get content at the moment but do we really need a blow by blow account of a new drive being laid....not very aspirational lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My beloved has recently returned home (he's still working) Unfortunately, he's Texan, so slightly unreconstructed.
Showed him the parking lot footage, his comment was...'woman's not getting laid enough'. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.