Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My beloved has recently returned home (he's still working) Unfortunately, he's Texan, so slightly unreconstructed.
Showed him the parking lot footage, his comment was...'woman's not getting laid enough'. 🤦‍♀️
Probably because she's not Adam's "type"!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he’s got enough hair it’s probably just thin and light, I don’t think we should talk about the baby’s looks... more than enough to say about the mother!!
Can’t believe she preached on about how she was doing gods work by not letting the builder have a wee or cuppa in her house but will happily plonk baby on the digger for the gram. Moron.
I agree the baby is innocent it’s more that I’ve sussed the she herself as a mother seems REALLY critical of him.

I don’t get maternal vibes from her even when she tries which does make me judge her just makes me feel sorry for her that she feels t he need to fake everything and put on a front!

I agree the baby is innocent it’s more that I’ve sussed the she herself as a mother seems REALLY critical of him.

I don’t get maternal vibes from her even when she tries which does make me judge her just makes me feel sorry for her that she feels t he need to fake everything and put on a front!
Her sister's little girl is beautiful, and I'm convinced Beckie wanted a girl to dress up and show off, which is nuts as you either want to be a mother or you don't.
She's not maternal, you have to be grown up for that, and making constant tiktoks and dressing your baby like an adult is pathetic.
A baby of 2 is not 'cool' it's a baby of 2, not a doll or an accessory. He's a healthy normal little boy, who should be getting grubby and playing with ordinary toys. Not staged for instagram, in freebie designer gear because his mother has an attention fetish.
Sorry to rant, but there's women desperate for children and she shouldn't have bothered imo.

She’s been named as a top account to follow, by someone with 405 followers....have we found someone even more desperate for engagement than Beckie? I think it’s the driveway stories that did it? Are they back today do we know? On the edge of my seat here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay I get she’s annoying and her content is frustrating most of the time, but is it necessary to talk about her (or her child’s!!!) looks? It seems petty and nasty...
Firstly, her looks are fair game. She's put herself on public sites to gain goods and money, and to preach moral superiority. She craves attention, but cannot accept critisism.
She talks about his looks being unsatisfactory often enough.
She uses him for #gifted, and for likes.
She drags him round model agencies, where he is definitely judged and rejected by his looks.
She exposes him to possible infection by posting him in a dirty digger, used by countless workmen, and dresses him so unsuitably and uncomfortably, that you can see it in his little face. All so strangers can describe him as 'cool.'
.....and we are the ones in the wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who are you QuarantineQueeny? Here to spy? Or is that you Beckie? 🧐
I thought that, but I'm not sure Becks can spell quarantine. 😁

She’s been named as a top account to follow, by someone with 405 followers....have we found someone even more desperate for engagement than Beckie? I think it’s the driveway stories that did it? Are they back today do we know? On the edge of my seat here
@isolarmoon.........a goddess has come among us. 😍
Screenshot_20200514-112214.jpg

Last edited:
Latest story where she given herself AND the baby blue eyes.
He's beginning to look very anxious at being constantly filmed, and it's irritating her.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He actually looks like he wants the phone out of his face. He’s trying to see past it

I think my fella might be more Adams type 🤔
She's going to damage him with the way she exposes him to all this.
She's vile.

Yeah, mine too....😂

Reactions: 1
Well yeah you seem pretty bitter and unnecessarily nasty, to be honest. There’s a difference between snarking and chatting about what someone posts and how they only want free stuff and post really boring content all the time versus being unkind and petty. But you do you boo ☺
I feel like tattle is not for you, boo ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Beckie’s been rumbled 😂 Or Adam 🤔 with a name like QUEENie it does sound more like him. Anyway, whoever it was, bye witch ✌🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Beckie’s been rumbled 😂 Or Adam 🤔 with a name like QUEENie it does sound more like him. Anyway, whoever it was, bye witch ✌🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Oh don’t worry I’m not going anywhere, need an outlet for the annoying content!

To move on, have these construction workers been working for two (three?) days straight at her house and not been allowed to use their toilet once?? And on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is it she made them a cup of tea or offered a glass of water at any point?

Reactions: 1
Oh don’t worry I’m not going anywhere, need an outlet for the annoying content!

To move on, have these construction workers been working for two (three?) days straight at her house and not been allowed to use their toilet once?? And on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is it she made them a cup of tea or offered a glass of water at any point?
It’s doubtful she’d let them use a glass because of ‘rona. Wouldn’t want to catch anything. It’s fine to expose her toddler to their dirty digger or whatever it was though, that was a photo op for the ‘gram. Very important 😂😂😂

Are you being bitter and unnecessarily nasty....? 😢
Moi?!? Never!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How sweet.
They should give you a discount for that Beckie...
Oh wait. 😂
Screenshot_20200514-223409.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.