Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another milestone in Beckie's motherhood journey.
Teaching the little scrap words that'll get him into trouble at school. She's eagerly awaiting 'w*nker' or, even more hilarious, 'f*ck'
What proud moments those will be.

As for the Stay home message Beckie, remind yourself when you next have your sister round, not us.
20200515_004124.png

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she tell the ‘fart’ story the other day too?!
Yes but that was on stories. She needed to retell it just in case one of her avid followers missed it 😂😂 the irony is we probably pay more attention than the people who genuinely really like her. To be fair I did once but once I started noticing the narcissism I couldn’t un-notice it. And on the plus side it was old Becks who first alerted me to Tattle so thanks for that 👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes but that was on stories. She needed to retell it just in case one of her avid followers missed it 😂😂 the irony is we probably pay more attention than the people who genuinely really like her. To be fair I did once but once I started noticing the narcissism I couldn’t un-notice it. And on the plus side it was old Becks who first alerted me to Tattle so thanks for that 👍🏻👍🏻
Same, I used to like her but she just started to grate on me how everything she does or says was for attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes, she alerted me to Tattle, nearly got me divorced when I had apparently been appearing on Take me out with her, the husband was somewhat peeved that I could be popping off to Tenerife with some random chav, especially as we had booked Thailand that year.....🙄🌴

Yes, she alerted me to Tattle, nearly got me divorced when I had apparently been appearing on Take me out with her, the husband was somewhat peeved that I could be popping off to Tenerife with some random chav, especially as we had booked Thailand that year.....🙄🌴

Twice! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Could we please get rid of the sparkly dandruff effect on the stories?
You're not 6 Beckie.

• Haha
Back on the woody/buzz hilarity now that the driveway content has dried up!
She seems blissfully unaware that he’s one yank away from pulling that entire stack of boxes straight on top of his head...
Probably going to happen while she’s posing for another fake candid selfie 😖

• Haha
Shes
Back on the woody/buzz hilarity now that the driveway content has dried up!
She seems blissfully unaware that he’s one yank away from pulling that entire stack of boxes straight on top of his head...
Probably going to happen while she’s posing for another fake candid selfie 😖
She's determined to get some kind of hookup with Toy story imo.
Free trip to Disneyland in her sights.
Remember her filming the gold sockets, while Indigo played at the top of the stairs with no gate?
He's not her priority.

Screenshot_20200515-141034.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Took a few days off...sometimes a phone detox is good for the soul! And good for your child to not have a phone shoved in their face 24/7, just a little parenting tip for you Beggy!
Just caught up. Why does she have a street lamppost in her front garden/now driveway? Are they not supposed to be on the pavement outside? 🙈 sorry to anyone that has a lamppost as a garden feature 🤪

• Haha
I hadn't noticed it before but her voice! It's so whiney! Rather listen to nails on a chalk board!

Took a few days off...sometimes a phone detox is good for the soul! And good for your child to not have a phone shoved in their face 24/7, just a little parenting tip for you Beggy!
Just caught up. Why does she have a street lamppost in her front garden/now driveway? Are they not supposed to be on the pavement outside? 🙈 sorry to anyone that has a lamppost as a garden feature 🤪
I don't know about the lampost...weird. Still presumably Adam will have a stern word with it and not rest until he has it moved.

I hadn't noticed it before but her voice! It's so whiney! Rather listen to nails on a chalk board!
The thing is, if you watch her Take me out episodes( I had to, to find out which one I was.) her voice is completely different.
Very Hyacinth Bouquet.....😂

• Haha
What do you mean you had to in order to find out which one you were?
Sorry, didn't realise some had recently joined.
She posted in her stories that Carmen 6 was a fellow contestant on her TMO series.
Apparently, I had information that had only been released to a few.
Honestly thought my other half was going to have a seizure he was dining out on it for weeks.
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.