Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hole in her driveway was probably caused by her out stamping her feet that her Gillette ad flopped 🙃
We get it Beggy, you are getting your driveway done 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's proving tough already this week, we're so spoilt for glamourous content..
There's the tutorial on how to achieve two dead rats above your eyes.
The irresistible appeal of Adam's lady legs in his shorts.
Or the stunning footage of the parking lot demolition.
Watching the rich and famous....sigh.

• Haha
While I may not understand how/why at least the VE Day selfie got more likes than the razors, despite her begs. I bet she was reeling about that!

Probably why she felt spurred on to record herself fanning around with her eyebrows for 7 minutes. She claims so many asked for it, yet I don’t see a single request in the comments... for arguments sake let’s pretend they were DMs, but still, surely a “I brush them with soap” reply would have sufficed?

While I may not understand how/why at least the VE Day selfie got more likes than the razors, despite her begs. I bet she was reeling about that!

Probably why she felt spurred on to record herself fanning around with her eyebrows for 7 minutes. She claims so many asked for it, yet I don’t see a single request in the comments... for arguments sake let’s pretend they were DMs, but still, surely a “I brush them with soap” reply would have sufficed?
20200511_232822.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand why they always have to repost each others stories. Adam has reposted her story of him stood at the door looking at their drive.. it was pointless the first time round, let alone the second. I need to unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted the whole spiel about social distancing and the workmen wouldn't be allowed in her house...and yet she will go out and put her 2 year old inside the digger that a workman has been in all day! Is she a bleeping idiot! Coronavirus lasts on surfaces longer than it is in the air. Great parenting there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She posted the whole spiel about social distancing and the workmen wouldn't be allowed in her house...and yet she will go out and put her 2 year old inside the digger that a workman has been in all day! Is she a bleeping idiot! Coronavirus lasts on surfaces longer than it is in the air. Great parenting there!
Lets put this out there.
Beckie reaches a new low, actually risking her baby's life/health for instagram.
Mother of the year.
20200512_014030.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Lets put this out there.
Beckie reaches a new low, actually risking her baby's life/health for instagram.
Mother of the year.View attachment 128164
I don’t get how she fails to realise that when she preaches about staying safe and then DOES THE OPPOSITE it makes it worse!
Sure, there’s loads of morons who aren’t following the rules or caring about other people. That’s their right, sadly for the rest of us who are trying our best in the circumstances.
If she just shut up and put him on the digger I could just shrug it off as another selfish person who was, at least, upfront about their reckless choices.
My issue with Beckie isn’t that she makes mistakes - we are all flawed in our own ways. It’s the fact that she constantly spreads messages she doesn’t believe in and ignores herself. She’s big headed and looks down on others when she is no better than anyone. She should save her breath and be genuine, for once. Then the rest of us might get on board.
Quite honestly, if she had said she needed more likes on the razor pic because she wanted some freebies, I would have thought “fair enough” and done it! Calling yourself an influencer as if I should be lucky to get a glimpse of your shin is the wrong way to go...

Reactions: 7
Despite posting that she refused the workmen access to the house, due to the risk.
She placed the baby in a digger that had been in use all day. enabling him to touch all surfaces and then put his fingers to his face, or in his mouth, as babies do.

• Wow
Despite posting that she refused the workmen access to the house, due to the risk.
She placed the baby in a digger that had been in use all day. enabling him to touch all surfaces and then put his fingers to his face, or in his mouth, as babies do.
Yep. I thought exactly the same. Very interesting that they are so bothered by the health effects of second hand smoke from their neighbours, yet will allow their little one to sit in a workman’s digger (which would already be filthy!) let alone with the current more serious risks on top of that 😩

ohhhhh well chin up guysss, at least we all have the driveway progress to look forward to today ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lets put this out there.
Mother of the year.View attachment 128164
How can she be this stupid, or doesn’t she care! It’s fries my brain it literally doesn’t make sense. You cant preach one thing then within hours do the complete opposite (Even worse thing) and then expect people to respect the fake preaching! I think we’ll soon have a another bullying post she’s given us sooo much Ammunition! It makes me laugh when she does that, because it’s what brought most of us here!

• Haha
Psychiatrist....'So Mrs Ryan, just tell me in your own words, why do you think perfect strangers would be interested in the minute by minute filmed progress of the repair to your parking space....?' 🤔
Beckie.....'Like, they have to be don't they, I mean I'm special, everything I do is interesting and special and interesting and special and inter....'
Psychiatrist....'Nurse, pop Mrs Ryan back to her room please....'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine being a workman at her house and having to get on with it whilst her and her wanky husband stand at the windows and doors taking endless videos for the gram 😂 I’d be tempted to tell her to piss off. These are the same workers too filthy to use your toilet but alright for social media fodder.

Reactions: 9
Imagine being a workman at her house and having to get on with it whilst her and her wanky husband stand at the windows and doors taking endless videos for the gram 😂 I’d be tempted to tell her to piss off. These are the same workers too filthy to use your toilet but alright for social media fodder.
Yeah but you wouldn't want to use her loo would you? She'd probably come in and sit on your lap to make a tiktok. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Psychiatrist....'So Mrs Ryan, just tell me in your own words, why do you think perfect strangers would be interested in the minute by minute filmed progress of the repair to your parking space....?' 🤔
Beckie.....'Like, they have to be don't they, I mean I'm special, everything I do is interesting and special and interesting and special and inter....'
Psychiatrist....'Nurse, pop Mrs Ryan back to her room please....'
I literally read that in her voice 😂🤪 totally something she would hit out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god, she had posted a picture of that little lad in a pair of atrocious looking boots like the painful looking Topshop ones she wears. That little lad is just a photo opportunity for her!!

• Sick
Oh god, she had posted a picture of that little lad in a pair of atrocious looking boots like the painful looking Topshop ones she wears. That little lad is just a photo opportunity for her!!
Everything he's wearing is tagged.
You can see by his face how uncomfortable those boots are...but hey, merch that baby Becks.
Crap mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.