Lidia Baylis-Zullo #8 Who is she actually kidding at this point??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sorry but her latest ig post…WTF HAPPENED TO THE TOP OF HER ARM
She really lives in an unhealthy delusion it’s actually really sad you can clearly tell she can’t take the truth but also isn’t strong enough to take action…

someone who really cares for her should help! It’s fun for us to make jokes about it but if you look into it it’s a real issue and maybe also a mental health issue and I think the people close to her should do something when you can clearly see she’s helpless.

Hope she has someone she can trust! Cinzia doesn’t seem like a good older sister. I get it Lidia is really annoying but as an older sister myself I would give my life for my siblings and will always have their back and give them a safe place and I don’t get the sense that cinzia does that for Lidia.

Reactions: 7
Those close to her do it too. Not to lidias extreme but Cinzias and Livs are obvious. They may see no problem since they edit their pics, or Lidia may think it's hypocritical if they said something. I do think someone still should have a talk with her regardless, as its gotten way out of hand. It's going to get worse and worse with her editing and people calling her out, she can't hide from the fact that what she uploads onto insta and what we see on YouTube are two different people. But then its still down to her to take accountability and responsibility.

Reactions: 11
More Lidia realness
The side shots are the real kickers🫢 In all Her Palm springs pics her tits were miles away from her stomach...

She looks good it's a cute outfit but again it's hard to like it & see past the editing when she doesn't even embrace it herself🤷🏽‍♀️

She'd never post half of these videos if she wasn't wearing a baggy jacket over it or had her hands full to cover half her body.

• Haha
She looks fine and cute in the fit!!! She has a belly - literally who cares. Like the above poster said I really hope this is the start of her being more real with her body shape and size. 🫠🫠🫠

Reactions: 9
I really hope she's read all the comments and this is the start of her been true to herself. Honestly I think she will gain more from been real and honest.

I hate to say this because i really wanna believe she’s starting to embrace her real body more…but you can also edit your body in videos super easily

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is Sophia so much more tolerable towards Lidia in Lidia’s new vlog? I got the vibes that she does actually like Lidia 😂

Reactions: 10