Lidia Baylis-Zullo #8 Who is she actually kidding at this point??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sorry but her latest ig post…WTF HAPPENED TO THE TOP OF HER ARM
The blurry pavement below her tits also she's flattened the duck out of her back where's her shoulder blade gone😂😂💀💀💀

Can someone post more...I'm blocked & need a giggle😂

Update:
Oh goddddd I've just seen her TikTok🤦🏼‍♀️ who tf is she kidding...the blurry edges & disproportionate body parts.

Who's going to the S&C Live shows I beg you ask why she edits photos because what the actual FUCKKKKK are these photos

Or even better can facetune go down for a few months then we will see the downfall of this facade she has going.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
im sorry but her latest ig post…WTF HAPPENED TO THE TOP OF HER ARM
Every time I think I can’t be more shocked then bang she posts another WORSE picture

Sophia, Cinz, Maddie, Olivia, ANGIE AND ROMANO if you are reading this I know one of you are please we are pleading begging crying throwing up… INTERVENE 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One thing about lidia is no matter how much she edits her body her face & shoulders always show her true size.

Even when editing her double chin out her face is still so round & bloated looking - her shoulders are normal size then the rest of her is tiny so it looks ridiculously obvious something has been synched in.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One thing about lidia is no matter how much she edits her body her face & shoulders always show her true size.

Even when editing her double chin out her face is still so round & bloated looking - her shoulders are normal size then the rest of her is tiny so it looks ridiculously obvious something has been synched in.
She very rarely films a full front facing body shot of herself, it's only in S&C's vlogs that we see her true size.
Its such a shame because I think she's really pretty and has a nice curvy figure, its the irrational use of photoshop that pisses everyone off.

Reactions: 12
Can always count on Sophia to capture the angles 😬
Her build is so confusing - her body size compared to head & arms + how it looks on her height...we never get a clear straight on image of her natural body from videos & she always edits any pictures she posts.

The difference is so extreme I always wonder what does she ACTUALLY look like IRL. I've only ever seen her irl from behind so can never tell.

Reactions: 8
everytime s&c panned to her in the vlog she turned front on so she must be aware of her catfishing antics being outed online
---
everytime s&c panned to her in the vlog she turned front on so she must be aware of her catfishing antics being outed online
the comments on their vlog aren't having miss girls catfishing either

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh my god wtf, i actually feel bad that Sophia has put that up
Nah don't, this is actually the real Lidia and she's used to seeing the real version and probably didnt think anything of it

Its a jumpscare for the rest of us when we're so used to her edited self 😂 bet most of us wouldn't even blink if her IG photos shown her real size

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah don't, this is actually the real Lidia and she's used to seeing the real version and probably didnt think anything of it

Its a jumpscare for the rest of us when we're so used to her edited self 😂 bet most of us wouldn't even blink if her IG photos shown her real size
yeah girl you're right tbh, its literally self inflicted i guess

• Heart
Reactions: 11