Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
our running queen
---
this is insane 😭😭😭😭
I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t had the same surgery / chin transformation cinzia had!

She’s unrecognisable, I wonder if people even notice her in person because she looks nothing like her photos at all

Reactions: 2
Lidia babe, I know you spend 82716612829 hours on editing your photos, but I think you have to spend an additional 382819 because these arms are not the same
The distortion on the leg of the girl behind her is mind boggling 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How terrible her outfits look on the photos always too long and badly fitted , this is with editing , imagine what she looks like stomping round , i dont understand how shes not been cancled for her editing or no one has said anything publicly you would have thought more people would have , helloooo where is the newspapers 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She needs to wear her size and get her clothes tailored.

Last edited:
How terrible her outfits look on the photos always too long and badly fitted , this is with editing , imagine what she looks like stomping round , i dont understand how shes not been cancled for her editing or no one has said anything publicly you would have thought more people would have , helloooo where is the newspapers 🤣🤣🤣
It's because she isn't relevant enough, Only people in the S&C bubble really know who she is as well as that she has a TikTok / YouTube channel. A majority of her followers probably don't even keep up with her posts enough to realise the inconsistency from editing & others are up all 3 of their arses so wouldn't dare call them out / probably edit their own pics.

It needs to start with TikTok videos exposing the edits with someone brave enough to commentate the video - once they get engagement & more videos are made the gossip YouTubers like Angelica will catch wind & cover it on their channel - from that bigger influencers will see it.

I doubt anything will happen, her circle of influencers like S&C, Rachel Leary, Saffron Barker, Madison Sarah etc. they all heavily edit their own photos & would never dare "body shame" someone even though it's not even her body in her photos.

I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t had the same surgery / chin transformation cinzia had!

She’s unrecognisable, I wonder if people even notice her in person because she looks nothing like her photos at all
Wait has Cinzia actually had something done to her chin? I haven’t watched their videos in a while but I have noticed her chin appears quite pointy in her photos.

Reactions: 1
Wait has Cinzia actually had something done to her chin? I haven’t watched their videos in a while but I have noticed her chin appears quite pointy in her photos.
Yes, She had Chin fat dissolving done end of last year. The person who did it posted a before & after, which someone on the s&c thread found.

There's speculation on whether she's also had chin filler / cheek filler too as we know her & Sophia have had Botox done already but her face seems much different in videos.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Na she’s took the piss again for her day 3 pics. I’ve actually just finally unfollowed her I cba to keep seeing her so obviously edited pictures she makes her own arms look wide as duck because she pulls her waist in so much. The girls a bleeping fraud and deserves to be called out for it properly.

There’s editing your pics and then there’s quite literally morphing yourself into a totally different person, face and body.

She can duck all the way off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has confidence I’ll give her that. I’m in no way saying that bigger people can’t wear whatever they want but I’m probably about 2 sizes smaller than her and I’d be so self conscious over every lump and bump in that outfit. Maybe that just says more about me and I should work on my confidence issues. But I wonder if she actually thinks she looks like she does in her pics irl. At one point in the vlog she tells cinzia she’s going to borrow one of her outfits, but there’s no way they are the same size!! Can she not see that? I think she has some sort of delusion where she thinks she’s just not photogenic so edits the pics to show what she thinks she really looks like. Because otherwise, how could you? You’d be so embarrassed knowing people who know you in real life are viewing those pictures and KNOW that you don’t look like that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is delusional & the people around her have fed into the delusion.

She's clearly grown up in the popular girl group at school & maybe at one point was just as slim so could swap clothes, get the same compliments from boys & didn't edit photos (as much) because she was what she wanted to be which was the same as her friends.

Then slowly as she's gotten older she has changed physically & she doesn't want to admit that so edits herself to fit in, still asks to swap clothes & because on occasion the clothes are stretchy she can get away with it which then makes her think she really is that small...she's stolen madi's Nike jacket for palm springs I wouldn't be happy about that😬

Her friends won't point it out because it will be seen as being bitchy or don't want to hurt her feelings so just let her carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.