Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the sharp fake jaw line for me. Its criminal I'm sorry. I get into funks where I'm not happy with my body but I'm too lazy for now to do something about it lol, and I know its a phase because if I was truly unhappy I'd do something, theres no way I would be editing like this though this is just terrible. Then you see the comments from her friends and S+C hyping her up and I just think no way. I know losing weight isn't easy and things aren't a over night fix but she has money to do something, time to do something but she chooses editing which to me I'd be so scared of people calling me out or seeing me in person. I wouldn't dare. She is attached to her cow boy boots.

Reactions: 5
You wouldn’t even know she’s with s&c unless you watched the vlogs it’s so hilarious. They basically never post her on stories either and noticed this week just took piccies of their drinks and breakfast etc

Reactions: 5
You wouldn’t even know she’s with s&c unless you watched the vlogs it’s so hilarious. They basically never post her on stories either and noticed this week just took piccies of their drinks and breakfast etc
I realised this too, they use Lidia as their personal photographer especially for duo pictures :ROFLMAO: they just have to suffer with the consequences of her being a gremlin

Reactions: 3
Is she acc not aware of the OBVIOUS editing here??? She’s made herself look skinnier and in turn made some random gal’s leg look deformed???

This girl must spend her whole life face tuning. What a sad little life Jane x
IMG_1182.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
our running queen
---
this is insane 😭😭😭😭
I understand that she is insecure and probably isn't happy with her weight (a lot of us can relate to that) but surely as a friend or sister you would have to address this behaviour with her. She probably has lots of young followers who look up to her and she is creating such a toxic false narrative by altering herself so disproportionately. She could be a great ambassador for plus size women and yet she photoshops herself to the point of being unrecognisable. It's very troubling and very sad, I can't imagine how it affects her self-esteem.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.