Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t help herself with these god awful outfits. Why does she wanna look like a baked potato?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OOF
her teeth.. i can’t

i just noticed she never posts tiktoks of her full body, makes sense. it’s actually shocking she dresses like that! i’m a couple sizes smaller than her and i would feel super exposed wearing a tiny top like that. cinzia and sophia are honestly fake for not saying something…
TBF we don’t know what happens behind closed doors - maybe they (Cinzia and Sophia) did say something to her a couple of times and her (Lydia’s) reaction wasn’t really receiving and I can tell she’s super sensitive so to avoid conflict they choose to shut their mouth and just encourage and move on ya know ? I’m just assuming but for some reason I get that vibe
---
This is immediately what I thought too
---
Sophia’s TikTok has shocked me, the pure anxiety Lidia must feel going out in public knowing she looks NOTHING like her instagram must be off the charts
This might humble her a bit

Reactions: 2
She looks so stiff & uncomfortable like miss girl BREATHHHHH!

It's so obvious she edits like she seriously needs to get a grip. The wonky step in the last pic between her right arm & waist, the off proportions & her jaw practically being non existent ...when will it end😭
What a bizarre outfit choice for a summer holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 29
she needs to dress better for her body type. She looks squished into this dress and it’s not flattering, makes her look bigger than she wants to be judging by her editing

Reactions: 7
WHY ARE SOPHIA AND CINZIA NOT STEPPING THE FUCKKKKK IN HERE !!!!

I know we don’t know if they have or haven’t behind closed doors but I feel like if they had she would of toned it down a bit cos I feel like she realllly looks up to them, values their opinions and would listen to them and take on board their advice.

And I know Sophia and Cinzia both edit to but JESUS HOLY CHRIST IT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO LIDIA. No where near.

They seriously need to have a word with her, a stern proper word. As her “big sisters” it really is their job to do something here. Not only for lidias own sake but it’s bleeping embarrassing for them too - people are even talking about it on their thread quite regularly.

Someone seriously needs to step in here and shake Lidia so hard by her shoulders and be like MISS STOP. It’s getting more and more out of hand each week at this point she’s honestly not sane in the head to think people don’t pick up on this and to think there’s nothing wrong with it

Reactions: 15

I know we don’t know if they have or haven’t behind closed doors but I feel like if they had she would of toned it down a bit cos I feel like she realllly looks up to them, values their opinions and would listen to them and take on board their advice.

And I know Sophia and Cinzia both edit to but JESUS HOLY CHRIST IT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO LIDIA. No where near.

They seriously need to have a word with her, a stern proper word. As her “big sisters” it really is their job to do something here. Not only for lidias own sake but it’s bleeping embarrassing for them too - people are even talking about it on their thread quite regularly.

Someone seriously needs to step in here and shake Lidia so hard by her shoulders and be like MISS STOP. It’s getting more and more out of hand each week at this point she’s honestly not sane in the head to think people don’t pick up on this and to think there’s nothing wrong with it
AGREED!!! duck it make it a podcast episode if you have to, idc just bleeping tell her surely and address it.

Reactions: 5
She looks so stiff & uncomfortable like miss girl BREATHHHHH!

It's so obvious she edits like she seriously needs to get a grip. The wonky step in the last pic between her right arm & waist, the off proportions & her jaw practically being non existent ...when will it end😭
The dress is literally cutting through her leg in the first pic 😭😭😭

Cinzia does a fair bit of editing (not the same level as lidia) so probably wouldn’t call her out or stage an intervention as it would be pretty hypocritical and Sophia does not give two shits about Lidia 😂😂 she quite clearly finds her to be an irritating tag along begging the ‘sister’ thing so I think she just deletes the comments to diffuse any potential drama and doesn’t spend another moments thought on lidia

Reactions: 9
I genuinely think Lidia believes she looks like the pics she posts at this point

Reactions: 16
I’m honestly not surprised in the slightest that any of them edit their pics, I think they’ve done it so long that they feel they can’t stop/are scared to lose jobs with brands if they don’t have this polished look. What I’m more surprised by is them posting videos on YouTube when 1) they clearly don’t enjoy that aspect of their job and 2) they consistently out themselves and their editing. There’s also the possibility that they don’t care to be good role models, don’t care if they affect/upset young impressionable girls and the money they make from catfishing the internet makes it worthwhile for them. Money does very strange things to people, for all we know they are all completely comfortable in themselves but they know that the curvy, smooth, sexy, flawless image they try to portray is what sells, so they don’t care if we see the disconnect as long as they get paid?
---
It’s comparable to lying on your CV and when management find out you don’t have the degree you said you did, they aren’t too bothered cause you’re actually alright at the job.

Reactions: 3
Let’s be realistic - whether they’ve had a word or not if she’s THAT self conscious she’s a) not going to want to post natural pictures anyway but b) the difference is so drastic of course she’s not going to just stop editing.. can you imagine the comments she’d get? Her anxiety and self worth would take a massive hit. Not gonna happen.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really think it’s fair to place the blame elsewhere other than lidia. It’s no secret both of them edit their photos (s&c) Cinz more than soph, but if you look at cinzias photos she leaves rolls, and cellulite etc in which is totally normal, but the difference is cinzia actually looks like that, and when her weight fluctuates she isn’t editing herself to look 3x skinnier. If you’ve watched on vlogs, lidia can be quite defensive and obviously is insecure as cinzia has told her before something didn’t fit her and I’m sure she kicked off, if she’s like that on camera I can only imagine her reaction in person. If I was Sophia, and it was my friends little sister, I would maybe mention it to my friend, but I’d not be mentioning it to her little sister, it’s not her place. You never know what conversations have been had, and what people have tried to say. if her friends edit their photos, and her sister, and now she’s in such a cycle of editing she probably has a fear and dysmorphia around what she actually looks like

Reactions: 14
Let’s be realistic - whether they’ve had a word or not if she’s THAT self conscious she’s a) not going to want to post natural pictures anyway but b) the difference is so drastic of course she’s not going to just stop editing.. can you imagine the comments she’d get? Her anxiety and self worth would take a massive hit. Not gonna happen.
Never gonna happen, but I would LOVE if Lidia did a sit down video talking about her self esteem and addiction to photo editing and then started a series of self improvement and learning to love and accept herself and ditch photo editing. She'd get so much support and praise if she did that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.