Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i genuinely wonder if this girl has reverse body dysmorphia and edits her photos so much because she really thinks ‘maybe this is just a bad angle’ that’s got to be the reason right because this is actually bonkers. like i’m beginning to believe she thinks she’s skinny.

Reactions: 20
Its so bad and like said before Olivia is pretty but then you can tell she edits her pictures as well so then it's gets like how much of the real her are we seeing because her face is not left untouched it's just because with Lidia its so obvious!!!
has anyone seen Olivia irl and can comment on if she looks different from her pictures?

Reactions: 3
has anyone seen Olivia irl and can comment on if she looks different from her pictures?
Not IRL but she's been in alot of lidias videos in the past and in GRWM pre make up etc.. She's definitely very naturally pretty

Reactions: 6
I can just see s&c making an indirect comment about body shaming on their podcast or YouTube.

Comments calling Lidia out on Sophia's tiktok are already being deleted, we aren't shaming her natural body it is perfectly fine but it's the fact she edits herself to the point where it's a new person in every pic that's the problem.

She's practically asking for people to focus on her weight / the fact she edits pics. The fact noone has told her how bad it is shows how much bullshit her friends are willing to say to her, I almost see it as malicious like they would tell her a bad fit is good so they look better.

Reactions: 10
this was Olivia in 2019 - 2020 little to no face app, she looks beautiful, Pre lip filler also (not hating as I also have lip filler)

but this is her now, where it’s very obvious face app is used as your eyes don’t just naturally get bigger and more white over time lol
Same I think Olivia is pretty with and without makeup no one ever needs makeup or needs to edit. But I do think she ether tweaks stuff or enhances things but the differences aren't like Lidia where you don't need to know anything, other than its that obvious lol, whereas Olivias, the average person may question, but couldn't be certain.

Maybe lidia thinks other influencers/people edit and don't get called out, so I will do it too, or she's that active on deleting comments calling her out as she got that control she feels safe, plus safe in the fact those that follow her will defend her.

But I think it's still silly to edit to that extreme when people will see you in real life and YouTube exposes her. YouTube is the real her, and insta because of the picture editing, makes it seem like its a version of her she wishes she was, or thinks will get the likes. Insta you create whatever reality you want which is scary.

Cinzia does crazy editing too, which reinforces things, and deletes comments.

Reactions: 6
A few of the comments on sophias tiktok have been deleted but there's still a couple on there. They'll probs be deleted by tomorrow

A few of the comments on sophias tiktok have been deleted but there's still a couple on there. They'll probs be deleted by tomorrow
I saw some comments last night like omg lidia looks so different to her instagram, and just a shock reaction really

Reactions: 2
It's not nice to say she's in her fat girl era that's uncalled for tbh because she's obviously insecure about how she looks and it's not always as easy as just "well lose weight then" and i'm sure regardless of their opinion on her and her editing Sophia doesn't want that on her TikTok but I also feel like it's hard to feel truly bad when she does this to herself by editing so drastically? I sympathise as I have body dysmorphia and a poor relationship with my body but she has chosen this career and to put herself out there, she doesn't need to be doing all this editing as it's so harmful to other people who may look similar to her or younger girls who envy her (edited) body

if she doesn't feel confident in her body to post it how it is (which makes no sense to me as she vlogs her real body and her friends post it) then there are a lot of ways you can post content without full body pics?

I honestly think she needs time off of the internet, Instagram specifically she seems happy enough in vlogs

Reactions: 12
It’s just so odd to me that Lidia doesn’t just make a change if she’s this bothered about her appearance. She doesn’t have a “proper job” so she can go to the gym or out on walks as much as she pleases and at whatever time etc. She isn’t restricted or pushed for time - if she just did an hour of exercise each day she would really notice a difference (I’m not saying she has to do this but she’s clearly not happy with her body)

Reactions: 13
It’s just so odd to me that Lidia doesn’t just make a change if she’s this bothered about her appearance. She doesn’t have a “proper job” so she can go to the gym or out on walks as much as she pleases and at whatever time etc. She isn’t restricted or pushed for time - if she just did an hour of exercise each day she would really notice a difference (I’m not saying she has to do this but she’s clearly not happy with her body)
most of the time she thinks she’s being healthy with her obscene amount of protein in her shakes, etc. I think she genuinely thinks she’s being healthy w her choices just because it “sounds healthy” but she overdoes it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.