Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i doubt it if her dads retired you get the full amount available
Yeah but even if she did it’s the beginning of sept so she wouldnt of had a loan for the whole summer. I wonder how her management pay her in her night out vid she said “I was paid on Friday” as if she gets paid like a regular job or maybe she just got some brand money or something.

Reactions: 2
i doubt it if her dads retired you get the full amount available
The full amount is about 3K per term/semester. It’s enough for rent and living costs but not enough to go on extravagant holidays. I had a weekend / evening job as well so I could get some luxuries.

Reactions: 1
The full amount is about 3K per term/semester. It’s enough for rent and living costs but not enough to go on extravagant holidays. I had a weekend / evening job as well so I could get some luxuries.
She must have spent close to £3k on just that Dior saddle bag 😂

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it awkward she's on holiday with her boyfriend and getting him to take all these pictures of her? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it awkward she's on holiday with her boyfriend and getting him to take all these pictures of her? 😅
Yeees! Cinzia’s just been on holiday with her new bae & she was the same, it’s such a shame they can’t just enjoy the holiday like normal folk!

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 15.36.01.png

that sarong dont bend like that babes whys she not even trying to hide the fact shes obviously photoshopped her belly

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 739797
that sarong dont bend like that babes whys she not even trying to hide the fact shes obviously photoshopped her belly
I just wonder about the dynamic of her photoshopping her pictures because her boyfriend will obviously know she doesn’t look like that and he’s a PT, usually they are very against influencer culture and photoshop, quick diet fads etc. I wonder if she has to like sneak off or hide her phone away from him when she’s facetuning herself, or if he like sits there and knows she’s doing it? Sooooo weird

Reactions: 21
I wonder if we will get a boyfriend reveal on this trip, he hasn’t even posted anything for her birthday. Don’t understand all this secrecy

Reactions: 3
anyone else feel bad for lidia that cinzia & sophia haven’t publicly wished her a happy bday?? her 21st as well!

i know it’s not a massive thing to post for someone’s bday on socials (me and my friends personally aren’t arsed) but i feel like lidia would deffo be annoyed by it???

wait... wheres this bf come from???!!! whats hes @ ?
read a little further up the thread xx

Reactions: 10
anyone else feel bad for lidia that cinzia & sophia haven’t publicly wished her a happy bday?? her 21st as well!

i know it’s not a massive thing to post for someone’s bday on socials (me and my friends personally aren’t arsed) but i feel like lidia would deffo be annoyed by it???

read a little further up the thread xx
Cinzia is her whole sister considering her life revolves around social media all the time this is crappy of her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.