Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the blatant belly editing for meeee. Imagine spending your whole birthday doing that? how sad

Reactions: 10
72BB61EE-B1AD-4FDB-999F-8D9D6F083655.jpeg

I am cringing so hard at how this story came to be. Has she stopped her man from sitting down, went and sat her bag down and taken this pic or have they sat down then she’s got them both to stand up so she can go and get a table pic? I’m finished

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Here he is ladies and gents...has a PT account (definitely on holidays with her too, walls look rich and like Lidias wasted money)
I replied to his story ten mins ago to tell him ashwaganda isn’t safe for people with autoimmune diseases just so he knows what information to be spreading, I’m really into herbs and stuff like that so I know this info, he very kindly responded saying thanks for the information & and I said no problem thanks for not taking any offence, and ten minutes later im blocked 😭😭 I can’t

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sooooooooooo am guessing S&C paid and planned the trip for her birthday present...so they paid for his ticket and stay tooo lolololololol??!!!! spending your 21st birthday on holiday with a boy you met yesterday just to copy your sis not sure if thats cute or anything lmao :rolleyes: & everything has to be content creating omg!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I replied to his story ten mins ago to tell him ashwaganda isn’t safe for people with autoimmune diseases just so he knows what information to be spreading, I’m really into herbs and stuff like that so I know this info, he very kindly responded saying thanks for the information & and I said no problem thanks for not taking any offence, and ten minutes later im blocked 😭😭 I can’t
LOOOOOOOL. Do you follow Lidia ? Maybe he showed her and she noticed or some tit

Reactions: 1
i defo think he got offended that you know more than him lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sooo predictable of her posting the glimpse of her mans arm after cinzia posting her pic

Reactions: 11
Since we're due a new thread! (Had to butcher in advance of it not fitting lol)

Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 - 3rd wheel, no sex appeal, competing w cinz for the new man reveal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.