Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for someone’s who’s dad owns a salon her hair always looks questionable... the ends of her extensions look fried and dead af
I think even she knows it lol at the end of the vid she was saying she's considering getting a couple inches cut off the ends, and that was right after getting home from the salon lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she should cut the extensions to her natural hair's length or a bit below it for a fuller look in her hair instead of a lengthy look because with extensions that long its super tacky and you can really tell shes wearing extensions. also theyre tape-ins and as much as hairdressers promise you that theyre practically invisible that's not true at all. I have naturally thick hair and I decided to add some tape ins for about 10cm of extra length and I can promise you that one my hair started growing out (im not even talking 6-8 weeks like they recommend, im talking 2-3 weeks) the tapes started showing, I couldn't tie my hair up, I had to specifically style them all the day, damaging my real hair in the process, and in the end I just ended up taking them out after 3 months because it was just a huge discomfort, and im talking about a little bit of extra length. with lidia, shes added 22' hair extensions with don't even blend with her natural hair properly. I cant imagine her keeping up with them and taking care of them when she cant even wash her cup at uni. I do like her but I just cant see her being serious about this hair. sad because its extremely expensive...

Reactions: 12
I hope someone understands what I mean when I say Lidia has started doing that little gasp of air when she talks like cinzia does? Lol I can’t even describe it.
her hair extensions look bleeping awful.

Reactions: 8
For someone that loves to brag about her dad owning a hairdressers her hair is so tit and grim. How can her dad allow her to go stomping around the house/Manchester/Nottingham and not tell her hair is frazzled?! I don’t understand it because Mari and Cinzia have such nice natural hair too, maybe the nice hair gene skipped Lidia

Reactions: 17
I hope someone understands what I mean when I say Lidia has started doing that little gasp of air when she talks like cinzia does? Lol I can’t even describe it.
her hair extensions look bleeping awful.
OMG I know what you mean 😂😂😂😂 like she needs to give her nose a good blow and have some halls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the really dark brown suited her so well!! (when she said her dad sent her a toner)

Reactions: 10
All she’s done is get designer presents and give them. What is it with these girls, not thoughtful at all

Reactions: 23
All she’s done is get designer presents and give them. What is it with these girls, not thoughtful at all
When cinzia posted her present I thought she got her the key ring until I saw it on her story and it was the size of a key ring. Lidia defo just got cinzia designer so she would gift her back designer knowing it would be better 😂

Reactions: 10
not her saying the new rules mean she can’t see or film her planned videos with Cinzias and then uploading picture in Cinzias carpark and lift 💀. Why’s she pretending she’s not seeing her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
not her saying the new rules mean she can’t see or film her planned videos with Cinzias and then uploading picture in Cinzias carpark and lift 💀. Why’s she pretending she’s not seeing her
Cinzia is a single person so will be allowed to see her

Reactions: 1
I think they took those photos on Christmas day tbf, as they look similar to the one Cinzia took on Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.