Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has she complained about having to watch A MOVIE for uni🤣hun just wait till you get all your assigned readings

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those who haven’t watched the vlog - she’s naffed it up with repeating clips and all her clothes are copies of S&C new insta pics, she also prefers to buy shoes that are too big???

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think she will stick with uni. I think when she realises that she can’t dress up and go out for expensive dinners and take her outfit posts because she’s too busy doing hefty reading and assignments she’ll leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her editing is so tit she's added the same clips of her in the chocolate brown top and hats in twice? Rewatch your videos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she seems to think any top that doesn't show off her maternity bra is "high neck"

Reactions: 4
😁 I haven't been on here for a while but you guys are hilarious. How on earth is she gonna squeeze into that little cream bralet. I. 5ft3 and a size 8 but I buy a 10 to 12 for little things like that so my boobs don't hang out and I'm hardly endowed at am average 32c 😅.

in her newest she didn't put in the description that the links were affiliate :unsure:

Reactions: 2
How is she ordering cafe nero every single day? Someone tell her you can make coffee at home or buy flavoured sachets from tesco xx who wants to bet the reason she loves cafe nero so much over costa/starbucks is because it's italian
or just buy a big bottle of syrup! They literally sell huuuge bottles of monin, the same exact ones they use at cafe Nero Starbucks and costa... deffo it fits the whole aesthetic smh

No way has she complained about having to watch A MOVIE for uni🤣hun just wait till you get all your assigned readings
I literally saw that and HEAVY eye rolled, she wants to try having the whole human anatomy to learn ffs 😂😂😭😭

Also on the printing it probably works out cheaper to get your own with your own ink for her sort of course but only if the printer is a reasonable price, like a standard second hand one.. not one that’s 90 quid and will have really expensive cartridges smh

Then again im basing that on my uni prices which are stupidly high, also a good point I think someone mentioned was that how much would you actually be printing out this uear? Aren’t all assignments online now? I know UOM have told us that 90% of teaching and assignments are online now 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Everything Lidia does is tit hahaha,
Her videos? She can’t edit. her hauls? She can’t dress herself. Uni? She can’t even watch a movie. Food and drink? pasta, fish, and cafe nero.
Honestly why do people even like her she’s so lazy at life

Update:
I’m just watching her new video and why is it full of lies??? Saying she buys loads of their gym wear?? “Girls gotta go to the gym” ....
Does she duck go to the gym 😂

Honestly this girl is just dribbling tit.
banging on about a brown crop top saying it’s good for when you’re hot and wanna take a jumper off for 5 minutes like it’s not just a bleeping £4 crop top 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her videos? She can’t edit. her hauls? She can’t dress herself. Uni? She can’t even watch a movie. Food and drink? pasta, fish, and cafe nero.

Update:
I’m just watching her new video and why is it full of lies??? Saying she buys loads of their gym wear?? “Girls gotta go to the gym” ....

banging on about a brown crop top saying it’s good for when you’re hot and wanna take a jumper off for 5 minutes like it’s not just a bleeping £4 crop top 😭
when she said your girls gotta go to the gym i actually need to join a gym i had to laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Update:

it's like she feels like she has to justify/sell every item in a haul, instead of just showing it off an giving an opinion? like i don't need to be told what she'd wear everything with or that she might wear it to the beach....or maybe the cinema....or actually no maybe a cute drinks out moment....yeah like maybe a dinner date...i dunno maybe just uni casual idk idk

Reactions: 6
it's like she feels like she has to justify/sell every item in a haul, instead of just showing it off an giving an opinion? like i don't need to be told what she'd wear everything with or that she might wear it to the beach....or maybe the cinema....or actually no maybe a cute drinks out moment....yeah like maybe a dinner date...i dunno maybe just uni casual idk idk
Exactly! She acts like we’ll buy the clothes because she told us it would be nice for dinner 😭😭 the part where she was saying the asos jeans would go with heels or trainers ffs didn’t realise you could wear jeans with ANY outfit before thanks lids 😂😂🤕

Exactly! She acts like we’ll buy the clothes because she told us it would be nice for dinner 😭😭 the part where she was saying the asos jeans would go with heels or trainers ffs didn’t realise you could wear jeans with ANY outfit before thanks lids 😂😂🤕
Like it’s as if she thinks we’re watching in amazement when she says things like “this is a perfect top for if your going inside somewhere and need to take a jumper off because it’s cold outside” like who’s really sitting there like OMG YES I NEED THAT TOP FOR UNDER MY JUMPER TO WEAR INSIDE WHEN ITS WARM BUT COLD OUTSIDE! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Really we’re sat there like shut up cinzias sister and click off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me why shes bought a massive duck off mirror for her uni room and didnt realise how big it would be and didnt think where she was gonna put it ???????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.