Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
I actually think her boobs and figure look good and wish I could pull off no bra like that 😂

Reactions: 3

lj1414

but holidays where they spend £1000 in 5 days seem to be a monthly occurrence.

didn’t she used to be massively in debt? You’d think she’d be more mindful of her spending, or at least how she talks about it.
Honestly! It’s always ‘I was in debt, my credit score is bad but now I have money and Gucci shoes so 🤷🏼‍♀️‘ she never actually shares anything that might be valuable to anyone who might be in a similar position to what she was

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s younger than me but looks 15yrs older.
Another £100+ coat 🙄

weird how often she slags off her old posts/outfits from years ago. Just gives the impression that she doesn’t really know who she is or what she’s doing. In 3 years she’ll be slagging off the mumsy bow and coat phase.

lj1414

I really think she doesn’t know what her actual style is so she just tries to wear / style everything at once to be in with the trends

hhheyyyy

The way she’s spent a fortune on those Gucci sunglasses and says “it’s giving me expensive!” Yeah coz they fucking are expensive

lj1414

I don’t get why she’s been invited to virgin atlantics 40th birthday 😭 I get that she’s an influencer but it just looks like Richard Branson and a load of randoms I don’t get it at all

lj1414

I started following her last summer and found her content really refreshing and relatable but have definitely noticed so many changes in the past few months! Does anyone find this whole learning guitar thing strange? She may genuinely want to learn but I have a feeling it’s just for the AD content which is kinda annoying

Mother Rose

I don’t think she has a thread yet? But she’s bloody annoying too now!! Another instagrammer/ slimming world account that I loved them all of a sudden it’s just ASOS swipe ups and bloody annoying reels.
cute dog tho

ekl2000

VIP Member
Didn’t get any freebies when she went on the beg for a hotel stay in London so getting the return train. True 1st world problem to moan about.

• Haha