Liam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if with the very successful "stars", the lack of solitude could seriously screw you up. They're on the go practically 24/7, little sleep, with the same people, but also masses of others that change at each venue. Drink, weed, & no doubt easy access to coke to cope with it all. Most neuro divergent folk (and non of course) need a lot of solitude and down time to make sense of and navigate a noisy & chaotic environment. Also craving adulation must do a number on your emotional state at some point, especially when it dries up.

Reactions: 3
I think it's the best song he's released, but peak chart position of 44 says I am alone in thinking it.
Me too! And I find Liam unbelievably cringe, but Teardrops is on regular rotation on my Spotify. Think we may be in the minority though!
He should have been releasing stuff like this at the start of his career when people were paying attention instead of that awful song with Quavo, can't even remember the name of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2