Liam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I fear for him. It's one piece of bad luck, following another all the time and weird not normal behaviour. I hope he has amazing people around him and gets well because at the moment if he was found dead I wouldn't be shocked at the news.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

I fear for him. It's one piece of bad luck, following another all the time and weird not normal behaviour. I hope he has amazing people around him and gets well because at the moment if he was found dead I wouldn't be shocked at the news.
I too do not think it will end well for him and I'm dreading it. I hope he takes the wake up call before it's too late.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope he’s doing ok. People are so mean to him but he’s always been the most honest to us about what it was like in the band and about his struggles and all he’s got from it is backlash. I may not love his solo music or the way he carried himself in that Logan Paul interview but we all screw up sometimes and there’s no denying he carried one direction at the start of their career. Him and zayn had the most talent so I can see why he may be a little bitter I just wish he made better choices musically he’s so much better than the dance music crap he releases

• Heart
I'm only saying this because its relevant to the reason Liam is acting the way he is now. He was not the most talented, sure he was the most technical skilled singer by far but in every other category he lacked/lacks. Being a good singer will not get you very far because there are millions upon millions of "good" singers out there. He does not stand out in any other way. Even his voice is pretty generic sounding. He does not have any direction or personality, charisma, etc. He just doesn't excell at anything else. It sounds harsh but I do think it is relevant to his general behavior.
---
I'm only saying this because its relevant to the reason Liam is acting the way he is now. He was not the most talented, sure he was the most technical skilled singer by far but in every other category he lacked/lacks. Being a good singer will not get you very far because there are millions upon millions of "good" singers out there. He does not stand out in any other way. Even his voice is pretty generic sounding. He does not have any direction or personality, charisma, etc. He just doesn't excell at anything else. It sounds harsh but I do think it is relevant to his general behavior.
Though I do agree in a general sense that people are quite mean to him and its because he is an easy target (lacks self awareness, attention seeking). He seems like a nice person, honestly a people pleaser who is desperate for people to like him. He hasn't done anything illegal and criminal (as far as I'm aware) like zayn.

Reactions: 6
I know it's not the same situation, but after Matthew Perry's passing, I do worry Liam will eventually suffer the same fate. He really needs to get his drug and drink issues under control before it's too late

Reactions: 9
I know it's not the same situation, but after Matthew Perry's passing, I do worry Liam will eventually suffer the same fate. He really needs to get his drug and drink issues under control before it's too late
I really don’t know why everyone is making him sound much worse than he is. He’s so Pete Doherty like 😂

Reactions: 1
She's not totally to blame but something weird went on with their 'relationship'.

He was effectively groomed by her as she was very much the teenage boys poster woman back then.
Then they start going together when he's a grown up boy and very soon after she is pregnant

She moves into his Surrey mansion with her mother and brother (!!)

Allegedly he moves out and into London. Eventually selling the house and 1-2 years ago the DM publishes the deed from Cheryl's new home, he partially bought it too.

I think she chewed him up and spit him out.
I absolutely couldn’t agree more. She orchestrated the whole relationship in order to have a baby time was running out. She was always finding it hard to stay in long-term relationships due to her mother and brother moving in everywhere with her. That’s one of the reasons Ashley ended up cheating on her. She isn’t a soft girl she’s been round the block a few times from a council estate in Newcastle, no shade on council estate. I am from one but she absolutely knew what she was doing. She’s a very savvy astute woman and Liam fell for the lot. Also I don’t think Cheryl is bothered if Liam has any involvement with bear she’s got the baby, that’s all she wanted

I absolutely couldn’t agree more. She orchestrated the whole relationship in order to have a baby time was running out. She was always finding it hard to stay in long-term relationships due to her mother and brother moving in everywhere with her. That’s one of the reasons Ashley ended up cheating on her. She isn’t a soft girl she’s been round the block a few times from a council estate in Newcastle, no shade on council estate. I am from one but she absolutely knew what she was doing. She’s a very savvy astute woman and Liam fell for the lot. Also I don’t think Cheryl is bothered if Liam has any involvement with bear she’s got the baby, that’s all she wanted
I knew her mum became an issue for Ashley but I didn’t know her brother moved in with her too

I can’t see her grooming him when he was younger like she did make comments to him at his auditions but I’m sure she was with Ashley Cole at the time and he was with Danielle.
They both were in relationships and busy with each others music careers before they actually met again and the time they got together she wasn’t even the boys poster girl anyone ether.

I do know Ashley Cole (apart from him cheating on her) and the other guys she married relationships broke down because she wanted kids and they refused to.

I don’t think years before grooming happened but I did think it was crazy how fast their relationship went but then I think Cheryl and Liam are so similar when it comes to relationships. She was the same as Liam always needing to be in one until she had bear
Well, Ashley is happily married to an Italian underwear model and has two children. I think if I had more to do with the mother-in-law and the brother-in-law constantly being there, they had no privacy. Ashley got fed up of it.
---
I absolutely don't believe she was really with Ashley but that's derailing this thread lol. Something sinister went on with her and Liam but we will never know
People say it was PR for him being gay and her being racist but you don’t go to the extreme of marrying someone in multi million pound wedding to prove that I don’t think she has ever got over Ashley he was the one that got away the way she looked at him she’s was completely in love
---
I knew her mum became an issue for Ashley but I didn’t know her brother moved in with her too
Yeah her younger brother Gary is alway attached to her and the mother

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kate Cassidy? 24 apparently, although the DM commenters always say she looks older 😂
I feel sorry for him he is a lost soul and fame has damaged him he has no direction in his life and to top it all of he was dupped into farthethood

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said he had been diagnosed with some things a while back in one of his video things. I believe something to do with mental health. I hope he gets support for whatever it may be. I wonder if he’s on the spectrum? I’ve wondered if Harry could be also.

He said he had been diagnosed with some things a while back in one of his video things. I believe something to do with mental health. I hope he gets support for whatever it may be. I wonder if he’s on the spectrum? I’ve wondered if Harry could be also.
That’s really interesting, what makes you think him and Harry are potentially on the spectrum? I don’t have a good knowledge of ASD; although I have a lot of knowledge of ADHD as my husband has it and also a number of actors I work with. I think Zayn has diagnosed ADHD? But from what I’ve seen, Louis also seems very likely to have ADHD. Neurodivergence is extremely common in the performing arts (I manage actors :)

I think Liam is just deeply emotionally, socially, and mentally stunted from always having his hobbies, personality, and appearance mostly out of his hands. Even prior to fame, his parents seemed a bit stage parenty.

Maybe I'm just more disillusioned from studying psychology but I don't doubt that they diagnosed him with every "catch all diagnosis" like depression, autism, anxiety, and probably bipolar too. I'm not saying I don't believe in these mental illnesses or that diagnostic labels can sometimes aid people in understanding behavior but when you look into a lot of this stuff you quickly realize how little evidence there is of it's existence. Not to mention that diagnostic criteria has gotten less and less so more and more are diagnosed and put on pills for life long treatment = money. Especially adhd. No reliable form of brain scans to diagnose it, only arbitrary questionnaires of symptoms to fill out to but yeah let's prescribe adderal to every 8-year-old children.

Reactions: 7
I think it would be hard to not have mental health problems (depression/anxiety etc) when you’ve been driven towards a career in the public eye since you were 14 years old. Obviously that’s different from mental health disorders like ADHD, autism etc but I think Liam is clearly very mentally stunted at the age he became famous and the excessive alcohol and substance abuse doesn’t help that.

Reactions: 5