Liam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a surreal world we live in when Liam Payne's opinion on anything is of interest! And yes he sounds to me like he's been practising a Welsh accent. Is he Welsh though?

Reactions: 8
He makes me cringe. He tries too hard to look cool and just ends up looking stupid.
Zayn gives me a similar impression , although not as bad as Liam.

Reactions: 13
What a surreal world we live in when Liam Payne's opinion on anything is of interest! And yes he sounds to me like he's been practising a Welsh accent. Is he Welsh though?
Snap, I thought he sounded Welsh as opposed to US as was being reported!

Reactions: 4
twit 😂😂. Who’s guessing he’s gonna write or get someone to write a new song take the beauty out of pain 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Tbh when I first saw on GMB, I was just cringing at his accent as it had a stupid American twang. When i've watched again, you can see he is clearly off his nut!! I don't think he should have been interviewed, it was embarrassing. He will hopefully look back on that and think what a nob!!

Reactions: 2
Hopefully Bear doesn't get to see Daddy on the sniff.
I get the impression he’s allowed in the playroom with bear for a couple of hours to play with the crayons and Cheryl watches them through a fake mirror, like in Big Brother

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This has been in my head since I saw it yesterday 😆

That song is hilarious!

My favourite thing about the interview is the presenter politely nodding along, but you just know inside he’s thinking “WOW, what is going on!”.

At the very end, Liam says to him, “I can’t believe how young you are, that’s fantastic” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11