Lia Hatzakis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hatzakis 100% strikes me as someone who very much comes from money but will do everything they can to hide it. So the floundering social media 'career' income is a very good cover for her generational wealth...

That and the fact that sadly, once someone becomes a property investing landlord leech they're set to survive off someone else's hard work/earnings.

Reactions: 4
She has liked this tweet and I can’t believe that anyone with even the slightest knowledge of media could be so ill-informed.

The BBC figure is taken from a one-off airing on live UK-only television, where an extremely inaccurate method is used to measure viewers. It might include iPlayer data for the following few days, but this is also only available in the UK.

The Sidemen figure accounts for views from across the entire world for a video that can be accessed any time with a view counter that is much more reliable.

I’m sick of influencer types trying to convince us all that they have some extensive reach that established media like the BBC does not. Especially Lia “hardly scrapes 1k” Hatzakis. Pretty much every single mainstream project involving a YouTuber has flopped.

Walk down any British street. 95% of people would be able to name Graham Norton or Gary Lineker or even Carol from the weather if you showed them the photo. Relatively few people would be able to name the members of the Sidemen.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, Hatzakis is clearly still faking it till she makes it, which unfortunately is never going to happen because she has a morbid fear of making it. She could not stand press intrusion into her life and we've seen how well both she and Joel deal with criticism; It triggers them and they have a public tantrum about it.

Reactions: 5
She has liked this tweet and I can’t believe that anyone with even the slightest knowledge of media could be so ill-informed.

The BBC figure is taken from a one-off airing on live UK-only television, where an extremely inaccurate method is used to measure viewers. It might include iPlayer data for the following few days, but this is also only available in the UK.

The Sidemen figure accounts for views from across the entire world for a video that can be accessed any time with a view counter that is much more reliable.

I’m sick of influencer types trying to convince us all that they have some extensive reach that established media like the BBC does not. Especially Lia “hardly scrapes 1k” Hatzakis. Pretty much every single mainstream project involving a YouTuber has flopped.

Walk down any British street. 95% of people would be able to name Graham Norton or Gary Lineker or even Carol from the weather if you showed them the photo. Relatively few people would be able to name the members of the Sidemen.

Exactly, you tubers are delusional. Side note if the thread ever needs a new title list a” hardly scrapes 1k “ gets my vote 😂

• Haha
Has anyone seen ChAtZ wItH hAtZ yet? 😂 she has brogan Tate on, and Hatzakis proudly proclaims she :
“doesn’t read nasty forums”

hi hun 👁👁

• Haha
Has anyone seen ChAtZ wItH hAtZ yet? 😂 she has brogan Tate on, and Hatzakis proudly proclaims she :
“doesn’t read nasty forums”

hi hun 👁👁
Surprised she hasn't gone down the whole "Looking at my Tattle thread" route for content! Joel probably will!

• Haha
Hmm. Sure Jan ...
Wonder which ‘horrible forum’ shes referring to 😜🤣

Yeah right though, Liar! She’s clearly aware of here. Luckily for her she’s so dull that her thread is dead.

Bet she has to get her fix by posting on the Joel Wood thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder which ‘horrible forum’ shes referring to 😜🤣

Yeah right though, Liar! She’s clearly aware of here. Luckily for her she’s so dull that her thread is dead.

Bet she has to get her fix by posting on the Joel Wood thread 😂😂😂
Bet she’s lovingit 😂😂😂

her latest stories about having a breakdown over packing, no wonder she is a youtuber and doesn't have a real job, how owuld she cope?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am bored and looking at her boyfriend's insta, what is his job? I thought someone said he worked for roles royce or something, but from his insta he looks like some kind of life coach?

• Wow
I am bored and looking at her boyfriend's insta, what is his job? I thought someone said he worked for roles royce or something, but from his insta he looks like some kind of life coach?
He quit Rolls Royce and now is a life coach/property investor. He made a video saying corporate life stressed him out too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He quit Rolls Royce and now is a life coach/property investor. He made a video saying corporate life stressed him out too much.
I can't believe they bought the latest property without having it checked first :rolleyes: their explanation as to why was just stupid

Well, they're getting married.
Their kids are going to be VERY short.

• Haha
in other words another grifter who thinks they’re too special to have to deal with a normal job.

Drunk on the most recent live stream last night, I see.....
I thought that was poor.

• Wow