Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Yeah, Hatzakis is clearly still faking it till she makes it, which unfortunately is never going to happen because she has a morbid fear of making it. She could not stand press intrusion into her life and we've seen how well both she and Joel deal with criticism; It triggers them and they have a public tantrum about it.

Reactions: 5

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I hope it isn't true, of course, but do Greek people in the UK really get much abuse? I know that friends of her's like Shu (sorry canot remember her name, but also a youtuber who i really like has) especially since the rise in anti asian hate since covid... but greek? for me seems unlikely
I don't imagine she'd ever get any abuse on the street. People online and potentially in her DMs are just looking for anything to have a go at aren't they really. There's no excuse for racism plus it's also very lazy of them because theres so many annoying things about her and her ethnicity isn't one of them haha

Reactions: 5

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Saw on her IG stories she's been hiking about with Backpacking Bananas again. She also had someone spouting vile racist abuse at her in DMs which is bang out of bloody order! Criticise her all you want but on her content, not the fact that she's Greek!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

emm

VIP Member
She has liked this tweet and I can’t believe that anyone with even the slightest knowledge of media could be so ill-informed.

The BBC figure is taken from a one-off airing on live UK-only television, where an extremely inaccurate method is used to measure viewers. It might include iPlayer data for the following few days, but this is also only available in the UK.

The Sidemen figure accounts for views from across the entire world for a video that can be accessed any time with a view counter that is much more reliable.

I’m sick of influencer types trying to convince us all that they have some extensive reach that established media like the BBC does not. Especially Lia “hardly scrapes 1k” Hatzakis. Pretty much every single mainstream project involving a YouTuber has flopped.

Walk down any British street. 95% of people would be able to name Graham Norton or Gary Lineker or even Carol from the weather if you showed them the photo. Relatively few people would be able to name the members of the Sidemen.

Exactly, you tubers are delusional. Side note if the thread ever needs a new title list a” hardly scrapes 1k “ gets my vote 😂

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Has anyone seen ChAtZ wItH hAtZ yet? 😂 she has brogan Tate on, and Hatzakis proudly proclaims she :
“doesn’t read nasty forums”

hi hun 👁👁
Surprised she hasn't gone down the whole "Looking at my Tattle thread" route for content! Joel probably will!

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Hatzakis 100% strikes me as someone who very much comes from money but will do everything they can to hide it. So the floundering social media 'career' income is a very good cover for her generational wealth...

That and the fact that sadly, once someone becomes a property investing landlord leech they're set to survive off someone else's hard work/earnings.

emm

VIP Member
her latest stories about having a breakdown over packing, no wonder she is a youtuber and doesn't have a real job, how owuld she cope?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
Saw on her IG stories she's been hiking about with Backpacking Bananas again. She also had someone spouting vile racist abuse at her in DMs which is bang out of bloody order! Criticise her all you want but on her content, not the fact that she's Greek!
I mean if that is true I wouldn't put it past her making it up tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Greenlentils

VIP Member
This gal isn't usually even worth a comment but I just watched the 'She Won't Get The Vaccine 💉' video and my god they're scraping the barrel for content aren't they. Joel isn't even listening to her, his 'mmh' and 'yeah' and nods are totally just on autopilot when she talks to pretend he's listening.

Youtube shouldn't allow idiots like this to spew misinformation trash videos like that.

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
He quit Rolls Royce and now is a life coach/property investor. He made a video saying corporate life stressed him out too much.
in other words another grifter who thinks they’re too special to have to deal with a normal job.

Muh

Lia is getting married tomorrow. She's had some work done - but I'm not sure what.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I'm just watching her vlog in london where she is talking about
ach's chrohns, saying he wants to continue eating his old high fibre diet and can't imagine changing it is just :rolleyes: how stupid are these people?! he has a serious medical condition that will worsen if he doesn't adjust his diet accordingly

• Haha
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, I do reckon he's been given the boot from Rolls Royce though so he's probably told Hatzakis he's not doing social media stuff anymore. She barely wants to do it either! It was all fun and games when they had a steady income...

She barely gives anything to her patrons from what I heard! She's constantly slacking on it! Too busy in her "meetings" probs!
I just saw in her stories that she is selling loads of furniture/prints etc on fb marketplace, does seem like she might be desperate for money... also weren't those prints ad/gifted?
If I was him I would be annoyed at her filming about him being ill etc, I doubt most people want people to know that much about their personal health issues, especially employers etc

RJF

VIP Member
The views on her personal channel has plummeted lately. A couple haven’t reached 2000 views.

I honestly wonder how people in this position can afford to be full-time YouTubers?

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Has anyone seen ChAtZ wItH hAtZ yet? 😂 she has brogan Tate on, and Hatzakis proudly proclaims she :
“doesn’t read nasty forums”

hi hun 👁👁

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Omg !! How stupid can they be, although this is coming from the girl who thought the word of her nail stylist was the gospel on vaccine’s. Ach diet isn’t going to improve because 99% of his feed is pictures of ice cream !!

emm

VIP Member
I don't think she and ach have broken up , she posted some stupid tik tok style video in which she mentioned him yday