Lia Hatzakis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching her? What do you think? She's part of the YouTube duo of 'Joel and Lia' and Joel has his own thread on here so lets goss!

Anyone else watching her? What do you think? She's part of the YouTube duo of 'Joel and Lia' and Joel has his own thread on here so lets goss!
she randomly came up in my recommended videos a while ago and i googled her out of curiosity, the first thing that came up was a racism scandal with her and Joel's channel in which they described certain areas of London with high proportions of ethnic minorities as dangerous... I don't really get how her channel seems to be doing so well, it is really boring tbh

Reactions: 1
Just saw that this one is apparently becoming a buy to let landlord or something, and making content about it? Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse...

Reactions: 2
I don't think she has any idea what she's doing!
She has excellent chemistry with Joel. When Joel and Leaya actually care about their work, they really are totally charming.

She clearly wants to be an actor and seems like she would genuinely enjoy it, and I actually think she has some talent! I just don't think she is very good at showcasing her talent. Joel comes across as the opposite. l think he may be lacking in the talent department, but is better at marketing himself.

I think I would actually really like to see her in a film or TV show. She seems more genuinely interested in actually performing, where as Joel seems to primarily be motivated by fame. Even though Joel comes across as a little more charismatic, Leaya ends up seeming just a tad bit more authentic, even though they both clearly have their heads in the clouds.

She has excellent chemistry with Joel. When Joel and Leaya actually care about their work, they really are totally charming.

She clearly wants to be an actor and seems like she would genuinely enjoy it, and I actually think she has some talent! I just don't think she is very good at showcasing her talent. Joel comes across as the opposite. l think he may be lacking in the talent department, but is better at marketing himself.

I think I would actually really like to see her in a film or TV show. She seems more genuinely interested in actually performing, where as Joel seems to primarily be motivated by fame. Even though Joel comes across as a little more charismatic, Leaya ends up seeming just a tad bit more authentic, even though they both clearly have their heads in the clouds.

The main problem with both of them is they got a lot of subs early on and it went to their heads so much that they've missed opportunities I think to actually become legitimately famous. I can see them presenting something, or even on a show like Gogglebox! They'd be perfect for that! I think Lia might be scared to pull the trigger on something like that because it means a lot more scrutiny from the public and a hell of a lot more criticism. So far, both of them are under the radar pretending they're very much ON the radar and they're fizzling out and they know it. Lia seems to want to settle down with Ach and be a housewife and perhaps a mother. Joel? Well, he has his mouldy cave to be sprucing up! šŸ¤£

The main problem with both of them is they got a lot of subs early on and it went to their heads so much that they've missed opportunities I think to actually become legitimately famous. I can see them presenting something, or even on a show like Gogglebox! They'd be perfect for that! I think Lia might be scared to pull the trigger on something like that because it means a lot more scrutiny from the public and a hell of a lot more criticism. So far, both of them are under the radar pretending they're very much ON the radar and they're fizzling out and they know it. Lia seems to want to settle down with Ach and be a housewife and perhaps a mother. Joel? Well, he has his mouldy cave to be sprucing up! šŸ¤£
I definitely look forward to seeing If Joel can handle this whole house buying and renovating thing. He's more than a bit precious if you know what I mean. I can't wait to see where either of them are truly at in say, ten years or so.

I don't think she and ach have broken up , she posted some stupid tik tok style video in which she mentioned him yday

Just watched her latest video where she briefly goes into Ach's health issues. It is clear she really isn't that bothered about him. She describes what happened but never expresses any real concern for Ach, but twice mentions her annoyance at the neighbours twitching their blinds and watching the whole thing happen. So self obsessed and shallow.

• Wow
Well, that live stream was grim... skimmed through it, you can just tell she hates doing it but all of her sheep are donating like the clappers, so it's put on a smiley face ! "we don't want your money guyszz!" *leaves donations open*

Honestly WHO is donating to them/her? What are they trying to achieve? Patreon I can understand because the person donating gets things in return so if you're a hardcore fan you'd love the exclusive content, but donating on a livestream for no reason? Weird.

I don't think she and ach have broken up , she posted some stupid tik tok style video in which she mentioned him yday
Yeah, I do reckon he's been given the boot from Rolls Royce though so he's probably told Hatzakis he's not doing social media stuff anymore. She barely wants to do it either! It was all fun and games when they had a steady income...

Honestly WHO is donating to them/her? What are they trying to achieve? Patreon I can understand because the person donating gets things in return so if you're a hardcore fan you'd love the exclusive content, but donating on a livestream for no reason? Weird.
She barely gives anything to her patrons from what I heard! She's constantly slacking on it! Too busy in her "meetings" probs!

• Wow
Yeah, I do reckon he's been given the boot from Rolls Royce though so he's probably told Hatzakis he's not doing social media stuff anymore. She barely wants to do it either! It was all fun and games when they had a steady income...

She barely gives anything to her patrons from what I heard! She's constantly slacking on it! Too busy in her "meetings" probs!
I just saw in her stories that she is selling loads of furniture/prints etc on fb marketplace, does seem like she might be desperate for money... also weren't those prints ad/gifted?
If I was him I would be annoyed at her filming about him being ill etc, I doubt most people want people to know that much about their personal health issues, especially employers etc

Maybe Joel can buy some of Hatzakisā€™ castoffs for his pit house

• Haha
Is there a reason why Leaya/Lia uses two different spellings for her name? It doesn't seem like it would be pronounced differently or be a nickname? I first heard of her as "Leaya Hatzakis", but then realized she was part of the J&L duo after researching Joel. Most things about her say "Lia", but since I first heard of her with the legal spelling, that one's always stuck in my head except when I think of those two as a duo.

This gal isn't usually even worth a comment but I just watched the 'She Won't Get The Vaccine šŸ’‰' video and my god they're scraping the barrel for content aren't they. Joel isn't even listening to her, his 'mmh' and 'yeah' and nods are totally just on autopilot when she talks to pretend he's listening.

Youtube shouldn't allow idiots like this to spew misinformation trash videos like that.

• Heart
^ dangerous aswell, I reported the video like, spreading misinformation to scrape a few extra views they are disgusting !

^ dangerous aswell, I reported the video like, spreading misinformation to scrape a few extra views they are disgusting !
Exactly! And she just doesn't have an original thought in that massive head, does she?

• Haha