Lia Hatzakis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just watching her vlog in london where she is talking about
ach's chrohns, saying he wants to continue eating his old high fibre diet and can't imagine changing it is just :rolleyes: how stupid are these people?! he has a serious medical condition that will worsen if he doesn't adjust his diet accordingly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg !! How stupid can they be, although this is coming from the girl who thought the word of her nail stylist was the gospel on vaccine’s. Ach diet isn’t going to improve because 99% of his feed is pictures of ice cream !!

And tbh Ach is with Lia, so it is fair to assume that he doesn't have the best judgement :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Urgh she’s got Brogan Tate on her podcast (the person on my avatar) and if you don’t know who she is, check out her thread on here it’s a right scream 🤣 but in short she’s even more beggy and low effort than what Hatzakis and Mouldy are, and that says a lot !!

Urgh she’s got Brogan Tate on her podcast (the person on my avatar) and if you don’t know who she is, check out her thread on here it’s a right scream 🤣 but in short she’s even more beggy and low effort than what Hatzakis and Mouldy are, and that says a lot !!
I've always wondered who the person on your pic was! I see loads of people with her as their pic too so the other day I checked her out and watched a video where she went to some caravan park and I didn't really understand? Her thread seems very busy - what am I missing?! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh @Greenlentils it’s literally like watching a cat crash you can’t help but watch , but she’s a beggar who’s always on the hunt for free holidays and freebies from brands, always stuffing her house with tat, there’s even a wiki for her, there’s so many scandals and fallouts she’s had too; kept her fee for the race for life, said ‘condoms spoil sex’ on her podcast, always making her friends drama’s about her, broke her friends camera at Disney world and left her on her own 1000’s of miles away from home, I’d highly recommend reading the wiki because there’s just so much to list

Oh @Greenlentils it’s literally like watching a cat crash you can’t help but watch , but she’s a beggar who’s always on the hunt for free holidays and freebies from brands, always stuffing her house with tat, there’s even a wiki for her, there’s so many scandals and fallouts she’s had too; kept her fee for the race for life, said ‘condoms spoil sex’ on her podcast, always making her friends drama’s about her, broke her friends camera at Disney world and left her on her own 1000’s of miles away from home, I’d highly recommend reading the wiki because there’s just so much to list
Wow, okay I'll take a look. From what I watched she just seemed like another boring wannabe big influencer but I'm here for all that drama :LOL:

To be honest I can't imagine Lia interacting with her, mainly because I would imagine Lia finds it hard to communicate with anyone who doesn't mirror her monotone, dumbed down drivel.

• Haha
Saw on her IG stories she's been hiking about with Backpacking Bananas again. She also had someone spouting vile racist abuse at her in DMs which is bang out of bloody order! Criticise her all you want but on her content, not the fact that she's Greek!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw on her IG stories she's been hiking about with Backpacking Bananas again. She also had someone spouting vile racist abuse at her in DMs which is bang out of bloody order! Criticise her all you want but on her content, not the fact that she's Greek!
I mean if that is true I wouldn't put it past her making it up tbh

• Haha
Probably. Anything to stay relevant!
I hope it isn't true, of course, but do Greek people in the UK really get much abuse? I know that friends of her's like Shu (sorry canot remember her name, but also a youtuber who i really like has) especially since the rise in anti asian hate since covid... but greek? for me seems unlikely

Has anyone seen her birthday vlog, bragging she’s going to spend ach’s money, saying she’s so overwhelmed with “work” yes she said that 🤣

• Haha
Has anyone seen her birthday vlog, bragging she’s going to spend ach’s money, saying she’s so overwhelmed with “work” yes she said that 🤣
I did (part of it) as a woman, who brags about spending their male partner's money in this way and day and age? maybe women do but for me it is just weird. I also thought his comments were interesting, seems like (I am inferring) he pays for most things.
ETA I feel bad for Ach, he is suffering a huge health issue while working when she considers a video every now and then a "job"

• Heart
Thought I’d try the “mri results” video and she’s trying to flog nord green watches. Oi, Hatzakis, your boyfriend has a medical condition stop trying to plug your ad’s at every opportunity !!! God is nothing sacred to her!

• Wow
I hope it isn't true, of course, but do Greek people in the UK really get much abuse? I know that friends of her's like Shu (sorry canot remember her name, but also a youtuber who i really like has) especially since the rise in anti asian hate since covid... but greek? for me seems unlikely
I don't imagine she'd ever get any abuse on the street. People online and potentially in her DMs are just looking for anything to have a go at aren't they really. There's no excuse for racism plus it's also very lazy of them because theres so many annoying things about her and her ethnicity isn't one of them haha

Reactions: 5
The views on her personal channel has plummeted lately. A couple haven’t reached 2000 views.

I honestly wonder how people in this position can afford to be full-time YouTubers?

• Haha
is she just supported by her bf?
Seems like she receives massive support from her dad and boyfriend, has been able to amass some savings due to that, and that her joint investments have been good moves. She doesn't seem to have to or want to be independent. The whole harassment over ethnicity it's ridiculous, but I suspect she's just being trolled by one person that really knows how to trigger her via multiple accounts. I actually don't really find her that annoying or toxic compared to her business partner, but she's also just not that interesting, yet seems pleasant enough as a human being. At least she appears to actually have a genuine interest in the performing arts, whereas others feign such an interest but are really just fame hungry, histrionic "look at me" types. Seems like it's maybe difficult for her to establish deep and meaningful relationships, but that Ach is very good for her, she has good parents, etc. If the worst thing she does is come across as a little dense and seem to fake being interested in whatever she's talking about with Joel because it makes her money, then I can deal with that. She's not nearly infuriating enough for me to actively hate watch or talk too much about, unlike Joel. 😑

Last edited:
Seems like she receives massive support from her dad and boyfriend, has been able to amass some savings due to that, and that her joint investments have been good moves. She doesn't seem to have to or want to be independent. The whole harassment over ethnicity it's ridiculous, but I suspect she's just being trolled by one person that really knows how to trigger her via multiple accounts. I actually don't really find her that annoying or toxic compared to her business partner, but she's also just not that interesting, yet seems pleasant enough as a human being. At least she appears to actually have a genuine interest in the performing arts, whereas others feign such an interest but are really just fame hungry, histrionic "look at me" types. Seems like it's maybe difficult for her to establish deep and meaningful relationships, but that Ach is very good for her, she has good parents, etc. If the worst thing she does is come across as a little dense and seem to fake being interested in whatever she's talking about with Joel because it makes her money, then I can deal with that. She's not nearly infuriating enough for me to actively hate watch or talk too much about, unlike Joel. 😑
I just don't understand how her whole job is youtube, she literally does nothing, even on insta she barely posts. I don't dislike her at all, but her content (when there is some) is just dull AF, I like languages so her posts about learning greek I found interesting, but everything recently has just been...... I also don;t think she has a real interest in the performing arts, unless I have missed it, she never seems to go to the theatre, independent cinema etc

Yeah, I don't buy Hatzakis having more of an interest than Joel in Performing Arts. Even her hunger for fame has diminished hugely. Her videos show she just can't be arsed! LovingIt speaks as if they have inside scoop on the Hatzakitron...

Seems like she receives massive support from her dad and boyfriend, has been able to amass some savings due to that, and that her joint investments have been good moves. She doesn't seem to have to or want to be independent. The whole harassment over ethnicity it's ridiculous, but I suspect she's just being trolled by one person that really knows how to trigger her via multiple accounts.
Ach, definitely 100% seems to be the main breadwinner. The Joel and Lia bank account must be depleted by now and not earning bugger all!