Lewis Burton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I’m not a believer in violence. But the scenario was he was constantly playing away. She knew! She had that gut feeling (we have all been there) Every time she accused him he told her she was nuts, crazy a physco. Typical gaslighting behaviour. That night she found texts on his phone that proved she was right. She threw his phone at him ! It hit him on the head. I would of done it myself ! Lots of people would. He had a small scrape needing no treatment. (He admitted this himself) he called the police! He did it to hurt her! He can be heard saying “your fucked now” she knew it would be made public. She slit her wrists ! AWFUL! This wasn’t a domestic abuse case this was a case of continual emotional torture and abuse and a girl who cracked and was driven mad!
I know this is going off on a tangent, but I was saying to my partner when watching I’m a celeb - isn’t the difference between how Ant and his troubles were handled by ITV, the media, and even the public and how Caroline was treated absolutely insane?
I know it’s not as cut and dry as that, I know Caroline had her demons and who is to say if a bit more support from ITV or the public would have made a difference, but she was absolutely vilified, lost jobs and troller horrendously because she threw a phone in anger.
Ant DROVE under the influence, caused an accident - which could have been much, much worse and is pure dumb luck that it wasn’t, and is still winning awards and hosting prime time tv shows.
I’m not saying he should have been shown the same treatment, I’m saying she should have been given the same grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this is going off on a tangent, but I was saying to my partner when watching I’m a celeb - isn’t the difference between how Ant and his troubles were handled by ITV, the media, and even the public and how Caroline was treated absolutely insane?
I know it’s not as cut and dry as that, I know Caroline had her demons and who is to say if a bit more support from ITV or the public would have made a difference, but she was absolutely vilified, lost jobs and troller horrendously because she threw a phone in anger.
Ant DROVE under the influence, caused an accident - which could have been much, much worse and is pure dumb luck that it wasn’t, and is still winning awards and hosting prime time tv shows.
I’m not saying he should have been shown the same treatment, I’m saying she should have been given the same grace.
Not a day passes where I don't think about this. It makes me so so angry and I wish there was more we could do, I wish I could scream it from the rooftops how unfair it is.
I'm happy for Ant getting the help and moving on with his life. Caroline deserved the same.
A child nearly died because of Ant and no one was that bothered yet there is scum on twitter still calling Caroline a domestic abuser almost 3 years later. It makes my blood boil

Reactions: 7
What
Not a day passes where I don't think about this. It makes me so so angry and I wish there was more we could do, I wish I could scream it from the rooftops how unfair it is.
I'm happy for Ant getting the help and moving on with his life. Caroline deserved the same.
A child nearly died because of Ant and no one was that bothered yet there is scum on twitter still calling Caroline a domestic abuser almost 3 years later. It makes my blood boil
What about various stories of footballers etc getting in to brawls etc abroad etc. Nothing. CF didnt help herself by being so open about her relationships etc. Andrew brady etc moving in snd engagement etc and plastering it all over sm. But yeah double standards all the way

Reactions: 2
What
What about various stories of footballers etc getting in to brawls etc abroad etc. Nothing. CF didnt help herself by being so open about her relationships etc. Andrew brady etc moving in snd engagement etc and plastering it all over sm. But yeah double standards all the way
Exactly it's a disgrace that it's allowed to be honest. Privacy could of saved her life. I'll never understand why a lawyer didn't step in and ban them from reporting on her for mental health reasons. It's very upsetting thinking about how angry and distressed she must of felt. She was so lovely and I adored her and the fact they can stop Andrew Brady being reported on but couldn't give Caroline space is very upsetting.

Reactions: 4
First time posting here but I went through a similar thing although a little different, was with him from we were 14, were engaged and had our wedding booked, he constantly cheated and flirted and I always knew and he’d tell me I was crazy to the point I actually believed I was the crazy one, he had a really bad relationship with alcohol where he didn’t know when to stop. I remember bouncing a phone off his head on more than one occasion through the sheer frustration of seeing all these girls messages, he worked in wales for a while due to his job and I was even contacted by a girl he was having a relationship with down there but I was totally blind sighted by love for him and believed he would change. On my hen weekend he thought I wasn’t wearing my engagement ring and started harassing me and accusing me of all sorts, I had a light switch moment where I thought I don’t want this life anymore and I told him I needed space and we would talk when I was home - he committed suicide that night after sending me the lyrics to our first song. It’s been 5 years and for that first year I just cried and cried it took me 18 months to start dating again but I have still never met anyone as I don’t know if I am or ever will be ready. I lost myself completely and only just got myself back in the last couple of years. LB never truly loved Caroline and I remember thinking that when it came out about him and Lottie because 8 weeks after I was still staring at the walls wishing the world would swallow me up. It makes me so sad that if she had kicked him to the curb she would still be here 😔. Anyway sorry for the long message I know everyone is different in their process but I reckon they’d have split after the court case regardless because he didn’t respect or love her in the way she deserved 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im
First time posting here but I went through a similar thing although a little different, was with him from we were 14, were engaged and had our wedding booked, he constantly cheated and flirted and I always knew and he’d tell me I was crazy to the point I actually believed I was the crazy one, he had a really bad relationship with alcohol where he didn’t know when to stop. I remember bouncing a phone off his head on more than one occasion through the sheer frustration of seeing all these girls messages, he worked in wales for a while due to his job and I was even contacted by a girl he was having a relationship with down there but I was totally blind sighted by love for him and believed he would change. On my hen weekend he thought I wasn’t wearing my engagement ring and started harassing me and accusing me of all sorts, I had a light switch moment where I thought I don’t want this life anymore and I told him I needed space and we would talk when I was home - he committed suicide that night after sending me the lyrics to our first song. It’s been 5 years and for that first year I just cried and cried it took me 18 months to start dating again but I have still never met anyone as I don’t know if I am or ever will be ready. I lost myself completely and only just got myself back in the last couple of years. LB never truly loved Caroline and I remember thinking that when it came out about him and Lottie because 8 weeks after I was still staring at the walls wishing the world would swallow me up. It makes me so sad that if she had kicked him to the curb she would still be here 😔. Anyway sorry for the long message I know everyone is different in their process but I reckon they’d have split after the court case regardless because he didn’t respect or love her in the way she deserved 💔
Im so sorry for what you went through and despite what happened you 100% made the right decision. It was wasnt your fault you crossed paths with him in life. Glad youre getting your life togther dont give up. Im sure you had therapy etc. Yes this whole thing with CF resonated with so many as she was just an normal young woman doing things we all do.

• Heart
Exactly it's a disgrace that it's allowed to be honest. Privacy could of saved her life. I'll never understand why a lawyer didn't step in and ban them from reporting on her for mental health reasons. It's very upsetting thinking about how angry and distressed she must of felt. She was so lovely and I adored her and the fact they can stop Andrew Brady being reported on but couldn't give Caroline space is very upsetting.
The reason Andrew Brady was stopped from being reported on was because he was being charged for harassing Dan Wootton though. The power of someone in the media. And a lot of Caroline’s friends are on Dan’s side.

The reason Andrew Brady was stopped from being reported on was because he was being charged for harassing Dan Wootton though. The power of someone in the media. And a lot of Caroline’s friends are on Dan’s side.
Yes that's what I mean all that power he had and you think a lawyer would of stepped in and had the media step back. Dan is scum of the earth and he still does it and yet no one seems too concerned. There should be national outrage about how Dan Wootton has treated women in the spotlight. It will never make sense

I'm so sorry to read this. You absolutely done nothing wrong here. Sadly you were just caught in the crossfire of your exes demons and self destructive behaviour.

I hope you're in a much better place. I had an ex similar to Lewis and five years later I doubt I'll ever be in another relationship but being alone is better than being in a toxic relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How can Mollie be friends with Lottie? I can't wrap my head around it
You seem so lovely. I really feel for you. Try not to get upset by things not in your control. I know its easier said than done. CF did have good people in her life too. She wasnt surrounded by scum i dont think. We all have crappy friends. Guess without knowing everything about their lives you wont ever understand how their minds work and why they are still friends with certain people.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You seem so lovely. I really feel for you. Try not to get upset by things not in your control. I know its easier said than done. CF did have good people in her life too. She wasnt surrounded by scum i dont think. We all have crappy friends. Guess without knowing everything about their lives you wont ever understand how their minds work and why they are still friends with certain people.
I know you're completely right. I should not get so wound up. I guess this whole situation is like a puzzle and all these random people confuse me even more

Reactions: 1
I just read that Philip Schofield was granted a super injunction to stop the press discussing his relationship with the guy he is or was seeing. Why wasn't Caroline granted the same?

Reactions: 3
Caroline was treated so poorly by ITV. When you see the lengths they went to to support Philip Schofield and Ant McPartlin. Why couldn’t they do the same for Caroline.

Reactions: 12
Caroline was treated so poorly by ITV. When you see the lengths they went to to support Philip Schofield and Ant McPartlin. Why couldn’t they do the same for Caroline.
It’s awful. Truly terrible. She was left to the dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
because she was a woman. Men look after each other.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but I have to call it out. I mean I think lewis is an awful person but watching Lottie today I’m in shock and disbelief. She was posting her child sick the last two days and then today she’s posting having him out in the freezing cold in winter wonderland with everyone drunk. What type of mother is she the child is only a few months old!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6