Lewis Burton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures in the DM this afternoon have really annoyed me. He knows the cameras are there, and he knows full well that Caroline’s family will see them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The pictures in the DM this afternoon have really annoyed me. He knows the cameras are there, and he knows full well that Caroline’s family will see them.
I don't have an issue with him moving on as he wasn't with Caroline that long plus he was too young to settle down but I did wonder why he kept his instagram public? He could easily have made it private after all the publicity but the fact he didn't made me realise he was with her for the fame. I'm sure he probably calls the paps to take photos of him with Lottie.

I remember after the first series of Love Island the winning couple were often photographed arguing but then after they split the lad said that their Management had arranged the arguing photos that were fake but told them it would generate more publicity!

I don't know if Caroline's family would be upset by him moving on...might be different if he had been engaged to her or in a long term relationship with her but to me Caroline was very immature in relationships and always seemed to assume they were going to cheat. Anyway I doubt him and Lottie will last long.

Reactions: 6
He seems starved for attention. I know it's hard for celebs to date because you never know people's true intentions but he seems like hanger-on who was taking advantage of her and being naive with poor relationships in the past, Caroline didn't seem to know better.

Tbh, Lottie isn't exactly A-list (also a hanger-on via her brother and looks trashy) so maybe they're a good match after all. Terrible to see for Caroline's family and friends though, who are probably still grieving.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know this so I am guessing, but I think Carolines family knew exactly what he was like. He wasn’t invited to the funeral. I’m sure if they never saw him again they would be ok with that. He seems like a fame hungry wannabee

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He seems starved for attention. I know it's hard for celebs to date because you never know people's true intentions but he seems like hanger-on who was taking advantage of her and being naive with poor relationships in the past, Caroline didn't seem to know better.

Tbh, Lottie isn't exactly A-list (also a hanger-on via her brother and looks trashy) so maybe they're a good match after all. Terrible to see for Caroline's family and friends though, who are probably still grieving.
I'm a huge tennis fan but had never heard of him as a Tennis player but do notice some of the British tennis players i follow like his instagram posts. However, when he met Caroline I had never heard of him or noticed his modelling! I would say him and the previous ex Andrew were the only men she was with that seemed to enjoy the limelight. Her other exes seemed to keep a low profile.

I don't know much about Lottie other than she's Louis Tomlinson's sister but I expect they're enjoying doing the staged pap shots. You would think they would consider Caroline's family but then they're obviously young and selfish.

I don’t know this so I am guessing, but I think Carolines family knew exactly what he was like. He wasn’t invited to the funeral. I’m sure if they never saw him again they would be ok with that. He seems like a fame hungry wannabee
He probably would have been invited to the funeral if he hadn't sent that photo of the blood to his friend who then apparently sold it to the press. I think that told Caroline's family all they needed to know about him but more fool Caroline for still wanting to be with him even after he did that to her.

• Heart
I'm a huge tennis fan but had never heard of him as a Tennis player but do notice some of the British tennis players i follow like his instagram posts. However, when he met Caroline I had never heard of him or noticed his modelling! I would say him and the previous ex Andrew were the only men she was with that seemed to enjoy the limelight. Her other exes seemed to keep a low profile.

I don't know much about Lottie other than she's Louis Tomlinson's sister but I expect they're enjoying doing the staged pap shots. You would think they would consider Caroline's family but then they're obviously young and selfish.
Huge tennis fan as well and I agree 100%. I dated a man who was ranked in the low 200s (similar rank to Lewis) for Men's singles tennis previously and he was losing more money from his professional tennis career (all the traveling, coaching and physio, hotels, etc.) than he made, and he didn't get advertisements, press, or endorsements (unless you count free racquets and gear as "earnings"). Lewis had nothing on Caroline professionally and he knew that and used her to get exposure for his "modeling" career. Awful human being.

Reactions: 12
Huge tennis fan as well and I agree 100%. I dated a man who was ranked in the low 200s (similar rank to Lewis) for Men's singles tennis previously and he was losing more money from his professional tennis career (all the traveling, coaching and physio, hotels, etc.) than he made, and he didn't get advertisements, press, or endorsements (unless you count free racquets and gear as "earnings"). Lewis had nothing on Caroline professionally and he knew that and used her to get exposure for his "modeling" career. Awful human being.
Hang on a minute, exactly WHY is he an awful human being? She went out with him out of choice, no one made her. There was obviously something there. You have no idea if he was using her, pure speculation on your part. If he wanted to make some money he could have sold his side of the story, I'm sure that would have raised his profile and made a lot of money, but he's not done that has he? And as for him moving on... So what? He's allowed to move on, other people do, so why shouldn't he?

Reactions: 10
All the articles and pap photos of him and Lottie, within months of Caroline’s death, and you don’t think any of that is staged? Lottie recently talked about how she wanted to have a family soon, and that she was “maternal and baby mad” and all that happened after she started seeing Lewis. I can’t imagine a world where these two are not taking advantage of the extra attention and press on them and everyone knows D-listers don’t get papped that much unless they call them up directly. There’s a reason almost every article written about them has some variation of “Caroline Flack’s ex-boyfriend...” in the title.

No one is saying he can’t move on but why isn’t he doing it privately? He knows being so handsy with his new partner will draw attention due to Caroline but he continues to do it.

All the articles and pap photos of him and Lottie, within months of Caroline’s death, and you don’t think any of that is staged? Lottie recently talked about how she wanted to have a family soon, and that she was “maternal and baby mad” and all that happened after she started seeing Lewis. I can’t imagine a world where these two are not taking advantage of the extra attention and press on them and everyone knows D-listers don’t get papped that much unless they call them up directly. There’s a reason almost every article written about them has some variation of “Caroline Flack’s ex-boyfriend...” in the title.

No one is saying he can’t move on but why isn’t he doing it privately?
That doesn't really make him an awful human being though, and let's not forget he was a victim in the alleged incident. The paps have probably spent a considerable amount of time tracking him because he is a hot story and they can make some good cash off him, just like they probably gave his friend a truck load of cash to share that photo (which Lewis most likely sent in confidence). I went to school with someone who fell from grace and I can't tell you how many messages I got via friends reunited from journalists offering money for a story from his school days, they are persistent and have money to spend.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t Lottie best friends with the celeb hairdresser who was looking after/found Caroline? And has gone through so much sad loss herself. Not the best grounding for a relationship is it, I suppose these things can lead people to have somewhat misplaced feelings towards each other. Won’t last, basically.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He wasn't invited to the funeral. Gosh I didn't know that

Reactions: 2
Isn’t Lottie best friends with the celeb hairdresser who was looking after/found Caroline? And has gone through so much sad loss herself. Not the best grounding for a relationship is it, I suppose these things can lead people to have somewhat misplaced feelings towards each other. Won’t last, basically.
I think Lou Teasdale was Caroline’s friend, she was makeup (and hair I think) for one direction. I guess that’s how she knows Lottie through the 1D boys. Lottie‘s mum died a few years back and she was only early 40’s and newly married with twins and then her sister ..yes very sad for someone so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That doesn't really make him an awful human being though, and let's not forget he was a victim in the alleged incident. The paps have probably spent a considerable amount of time tracking him because he is a hot story and they can make some good cash off him, just like they probably gave his friend a truck load of cash to share that photo (which Lewis most likely sent in confidence). I went to school with someone who fell from grace and I can't tell you how many messages I got via friends reunited from journalists offering money for a story from his school days, they are persistent and have money to spend.
Fair enough, and I appreciate your insight about the journalists...that's pretty awful. I agree that Caroline has her own issues and I'm not saying she was blameless in what happened in that relationship, but I have a very hard time believing that Lewis is a good person either. At the very least, I think he enjoys the fame and extra benefits that being with Caroline brought him and I have a hard time believing that his relationship with Lottie is completely sincere. A lot of the pap photos look really staged and I would be shocked if this wasn't an idea by their agents or planned amongst themselves. They're getting an insane amount of exposure for people who were rarely in the news before.

I think Lou Teasdale was Caroline’s friend, she was makeup (and hair I think) for one direction. I guess that’s how she knows Lottie through the 1D boys. Lottie‘s mum died a few years back and she was only early 40’s and newly married with twins and then her sister ..yes very sad for someone so young.
That’s her yes, I’m sure Lou Teasdale has been quite close to Lottie in the past at least. Would love to know her thoughts on it!

Reactions: 1
Fair enough, and I appreciate your insight about the journalists...that's pretty awful. I agree that Caroline has her own issues and I'm not saying she was blameless in what happened in that relationship, but I have a very hard time believing that Lewis is a good person either. At the very least, I think he enjoys the fame and extra benefits that being with Caroline brought him and I have a hard time believing that his relationship with Lottie is completely sincere. A lot of the pap photos look really staged and I would be shocked if this wasn't an idea by their agents or planned amongst themselves. They're getting an insane amount of exposure for people who were rarely in the news before.
They probably are staged, but even if they are does that really make him an awful human being? If it does they that makes every other current celebrity awful too, because they ALL do it. Publicity stunts have been around for generations done by pretty much every celebrity past and present... does that make all celebrities awful human beings too?

Lou Teasdale is 36/37
Caroline flack was 40
Lewis Burton is 28/29
Lottie Tomlinson is 21.....

Why is/was Lou “friends” with a very young kid like Lottie? Is that not a bit weird, seeing as Lottie would have been a teenager when Lou was working with 1D? Why would a woman in her 30s have any interest in a friendship with a school kid?!

their whole social scene is a joke. The older ones need to grow the duck up and leave the teens and girls in their early 20s to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They probably are staged, but even if they are does that really make him an awful human being? If it does they that makes every other current celebrity awful too, because they ALL do it. Publicity stunts have been around for generations done by pretty much every celebrity past and present... does that make all celebrities awful human beings too?
I think it makes him an awful person because Caroline passed away so recently and her death has been so high profile. Her mother is obviously grief-stricken and if he cared even a bit about her family and friends (which he should if he loved Caroline), he'd keep his indiscretions on the DL until some time has passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lou Teasdale is 36/37
Caroline flack was 40
Lewis Burton is 28/29
Lottie Tomlinson is 21.....

Why is/was Lou “friends” with a very young kid like Lottie? Is that not a bit weird, seeing as Lottie would have been a teenager when Lou was working with 1D? Why would a woman in her 30s have any interest in a friendship with a school kid?!

their whole social scene is a joke. The older ones need to grow the duck up and leave the teens and girls in their early 20s to it!
I guess she was within the 1D bubble and she’s seen her grow up. Lottie is still young and I can imagine fragile and impressionable. Who knows what goes on.

I think it makes him an awful person because Caroline passed away so recently and her death has been so high profile. Her mother is obviously grief-stricken and if he cared even a bit about her family and friends (which he should if he loved Caroline), he'd keep his indiscretions on the DL until some time has passed.
Indiscretions? He's having a relationship with someone, not shagging his way through the cast of love island.

Reactions: 5