Lewis Burton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After it had been said that she hit lewis with a lamp (it was a phone not a lamp) her awful x Andrew posted her a lamp and a horrible letter saying the most awful things to her. When she died he contacted Lou, Sam and Lewis asking them to remove it from her flat. He didn’t want to be blamed in any way to contributing to her death or state of mind. They did that. Sam and Lou removed it. They took it from her flat after she died. Those girls can post as many tributes as they want. They should be ashamed ! Caroline’s manager knew about the lamp and when he tried to get it off Sam she said he car had been stolen and the lamp had been taken. As far as I’m concerned it was evidence and they should be prosecuted for going into a dead womens flat and removing it !

You are absolutely right and I heard this directly from lewis !

Lottie has had a very sad life and I fear for how it will continue to be with this man. He uses people. He is a total leech and now they have a baby she is tied to him for life! He doesn’t even have a proper job the girl is bank rolling him !
All very true and I agree that they should be prosecuted. Why they did that for Andrew I don’t know. I do think what Lottie has done is wrong, but she is a vulnerable young woman with money, just the type Lewis goes for it seems. I am sad that she’s had a baby with him.

Reactions: 6
God I really really hate Lewis. And Andrew and every other person that contributed to any distress or hurt Caroline ever felt

Reactions: 3
All very true and I agree that they should be prosecuted. Why they did that for Andrew I don’t know. I do think what Lottie has done is wrong, but she is a vulnerable young woman with money, just the type Lewis goes for it seems. I am sad that she’s had a baby with him.
I think this poor girl is going to have to learn the hard way. More sadness in her tragic life. I hear it’s not the rosy relationship they both post online. I also know for a fact he still gets up to his old tricks and plays away at any opportunity. She tries her best to never let him out of her sight as she knows well what happens if she does. An awful way to live really. Long term once they are in that new house and he is tied into everything financially he will do his usual. He is a piece of work! And not even attractive !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So did they dispose of the lamp? The one smidge of relief is that Caroline never got to see that lamp or whatever that scumbag Andrew wrote to her.

Reactions: 1
I think this poor girl is going to have to learn the hard way. More sadness in her tragic life. I hear it’s not the rosy relationship they both post online. I also know for a fact he still gets up to his old tricks and plays away at any opportunity. She tries her best to never let him out of her sight as she knows well what happens if she does. An awful way to live really. Long term once they are in that new house and he is tied into everything financially he will do his usual. He is a piece of work! And not even attractive !
I think so too, sadly. And that’s awful, though unsurprising, that he still plays away. Maybe she thought by having a baby with him he’d properly commit but I agree, he will probably wait until he’s protected financially and then do a runner. Not at all attractive, slimeball.

So did they dispose of the lamp? The one smidge of relief is that Caroline never got to see that lamp or whatever that scumbag Andrew wrote to her.
I don’t know what happened to the lamp, I imagine they chucked it. Yeah I’m glad about that too, although he messaged some awful things online both publicly and privately.

Reactions: 1
No she did get the lamp. She received it just after her arrest. They did mention her being harassed in her inquest and this is what they were talking about.

As I said Sam said the lamp was in her stolen car. Nobody knows if that true or where it is now.

What I have learnt in life is that Karma exists and if you do wrong you get wrong. I think these people will have no luck in life. What they did, their bad judgements and mistakes will catch up with them.

Reactions: 5
I can completely understand the flacks not wanting anything to do with them if all that lamp hiding is true. That all makes sense.

No she did get the lamp. She received it just after her arrest. They did mention her being harassed in her inquest and this is what they were talking about.

As I said Sam said the lamp was in her stolen car. Nobody knows if that true or where it is now.

What I have learnt in life is that Karma exists and if you do wrong you get wrong. I think these people will have no luck in life. What they did, their bad judgements and mistakes will catch up with them.
100% agree with you there! Karma exists and I truly hope the people who love Caroline and only wanted the best for her some day get some relief from the pain of losing her.
Do you know is there still some legal business going on in the background? I always wonder why the daily mail weren't sued for that photo they posted of Caroline's blood

Reactions: 7
I can completely understand the flacks not wanting anything to do with them if all that lamp hiding is true. That all makes sense.
I think Lou posting the funeral pic was the mail in the coffin for Caroline’s poor mum. The day was about Caroline. It was her families day to celebrate her life. They didn’t want Lewis there because they knew the pain and trauma he had caused her and how he contributed to her poor mental state. Lou running back to his memorial service and posting a picture was so disgusting. The day was about Caroline. Not lewis, not social media likes, not publicity. It should of been private.

Lou can’t help herself. Even her cryptic miscarriage posts. It’s all attention. Putting something public so people will talk about her ! Or ask her what’s wrong? How sad! That you can’t go through something privately, with your actual friends and family support you. Lou just wants attention from what I see and doesn’t learn! And also has no shame or regret.

Reactions: 9
Lou can’t help herself. Even her cryptic miscarriage posts. It’s all attention. Putting something public so people will talk about her ! Or ask her what’s wrong? How sad! That you can’t go through something privately, with your actual friends and family support you. Lou just wants attention from what I see and doesn’t learn! And also has no shame or regret.
Is that what the OM post was about? Didn’t she unfollow her bf too shortly after?

Reactions: 4

100% agree with you there! Karma exists and I truly hope the people who love Caroline and only wanted the best for her some day get some relief from the pain of losing her.
Do you know is there still some legal business going on in the background? I always wonder why the daily mail weren't sued for that photo they posted of Caroline's blood
The lamp thing is absolutely true, all her family and friends are aware of it. Although I didn’t know the extent of the stolen car thing, who knows if Sam is telling the truth there.
The only legal business I know of is between the Flacks fighting to get a public apology from the police. The Daily Mail were sold that photo by Lewis’s ex girlfriend/whoever she sent it to. Lewis took it, sadly they had the right to post it.

I think Lou posting the funeral pic was the mail in the coffin for Caroline’s poor mum. The day was about Caroline. It was her families day to celebrate her life. They didn’t want Lewis there because they knew the pain and trauma he had caused her and how he contributed to her poor mental state. Lou running back to his memorial service and posting a picture was so disgusting. The day was about Caroline. Not lewis, not social media likes, not publicity. It should of been private.

Agreed, what Lou (and Mollie, and Brit) did by rushing back to be by Lewis’s side and publicly post those photos acting like he was at the funeral was so disgusting and disrespectful. Whereas other than that the funeral was so beautiful and private, a true celebration of her life, without everything being shared online. And they kept the press away, thankfully.

The lamp thing is absolutely true, all her family and friends are aware of it. Although I didn’t know the extent of the stolen car thing, who knows if Sam is telling the truth there.
The only legal business I know of is between the Flacks fighting to get a public apology from the police. The Daily Mail were sold that photo by Lewis’s ex girlfriend/whoever she sent it to. Lewis took it, sadly they had the right to post it.
Surely the fact that they (journalist Rachel Dale) published it with incorrect Information is enough for them to sue? The fact Caroline had spoke of her struggles publicly on Instagram as recent as Oct 2019 and those horrible media channels still chased her and nothing was done to stop them will forever baffle me.

Agreed, what Lou (and Mollie, and Brit) did by rushing back to be by Lewis’s side and publicly post those photos acting like he was at the funeral was so disgusting and disrespectful. Whereas other than that the funeral was so beautiful and private, a true celebration of her life, without everything being shared online. And they kept the press away, thankfully.
Yes you are right on all of this! I mean if that doesn’t show his character. His GF had slit her wrists and was taken off in an ambulance and he went in took a photo of all the blood and sent it to friends …. No words really

Is that what the OM post was about? Didn’t she unfollow her bf too shortly after?
Yes the M was for the x boyfriends surname

Yes she unfollowed. From what I know they had already broken up. Because he could see she’s a bit of a nutter.

Surely the fact that they (journalist Rachel Dale) published it with incorrect Information is enough for them to sue? The fact Caroline had spoke of her struggles publicly on Instagram as recent as Oct 2019 and those horrible media channels still chased her and nothing was done to stop them will forever baffle me.
I don’t know much about the legal aspects of the press, but I know all the Flacks are fighting for now is a public police apology as they pushed for her to be charged in the first place.

Yes you are right on all of this! I mean if that doesn’t show his character. His GF had slit her wrists and was taken off in an ambulance and he went in took a photo of all the blood and sent it to friends …. No words really

Yes the M was for the x boyfriends surname

Yes she unfollowed. From what I know they had already broken up. Because he could see she’s a bit of a nutter.
Yep, he is just absolutely awful and just sums up his character. The way he spoke to her when calling the police 💔
Lucky escape for Jay

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about the legal aspects of the press, but I know all the Flacks are fighting for now is a public police apology as they pushed for her to be charged in the first place.
I've said many times when we discuss this amongst ourselves privately but some of those police officers were 100% making an example of Caroline. I don't for 1 second believe they were "doing their job" though I'm sure they tell themselves they were to help them sleep at night

I've said many times when we discuss this amongst ourselves privately but some of those police officers were 100% making an example of Caroline. I don't for 1 second believe they were "doing their job" though I'm sure they tell themselves they were to help them sleep at night
I completely agree - show trial.
I’m intrigued to know who you mean when you say ourselves - you and fans?

I’m sorry I’m not a believer in violence. But the scenario was he was constantly playing away. She knew! She had that gut feeling (we have all been there) Every time she accused him he told her she was nuts, crazy a physco. Typical gaslighting behaviour. That night she found texts on his phone that proved she was right. She threw his phone at him ! It hit him on the head. I would of done it myself ! Lots of people would. He had a small scrape needing no treatment. (He admitted this himself) he called the police! He did it to hurt her! He can be heard saying “your fucked now” she knew it would be made public. She slit her wrists ! AWFUL! This wasn’t a domestic abuse case this was a case of continual emotional torture and abuse and a girl who cracked and was driven mad!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry I’m not a believer in violence. But the scenario was he was constantly playing away. She knew! She had that gut feeling (we have all been there) Every time she accused him he told her she was nuts, crazy a physco. Typical gaslighting behaviour. That night she found texts on his phone that proved she was right. She threw his phone at him ! It hit him on the head. I would of done it myself ! Lots of people would. He had a small scrape needing no treatment. (He admitted this himself) he called the police! He did it to hurt her! He can be heard saying “your fucked now” she knew it would be made public. She slit her wrists ! AWFUL! This wasn’t a domestic abuse case this was a case of continual emotional torture and abuse and a girl who cracked and was driven mad!
Exactly this 💔 poor Caroline, she deserved so much better. It was the fact that footage would all have been shown in court had it gone to trial, and then put through the press.

Just me and one or two others who loved her dearly and talk about her all the time 💔
How lovely.

From the day this all happened I never once doubted what happened. I knew. Gut instinct or whatever that how it was being reported was wrong.
I've had many a fight with exes that have involved me bleeping a shoe/mug/burger at their heads. When you are being gaslit and manipulated to the point you are pulling your own hair out in frustration this happens. Its not domestic violence. I hope the Flacks know that those who loved Caroline never ever ever doubted her.

From the day this all happened I never once doubted what happened. I knew. Gut instinct or whatever that how it was being reported was wrong.
I've had many a fight with exes that have involved me bleeping a shoe/mug/burger at their heads. When you are being gaslit and manipulated to the point you are pulling your own hair out in frustration this happens. Its not domestic violence. I hope the Flacks know that those who loved Caroline never ever ever doubted her.
I’m glad you never doubted her. Yes definitely, when you reach breaking point stuff like that happens.