Lewis Burton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree and I know Caroline once posted that quote.
But when people are worming their way into the lives of a grieving family under a false claim of friendship when they were calling Caroline sparodic and crappy before she died it can be frustrating for people like me who loved her dearly.

I really hope whatever happened with mollie and lou it wasn't too bad as I do feel for them being the last to see her, thag must really haunt them knowing how they could of done things differently.
Well as hard as it can be, try to not pay attention to people who make you feel negative emotions in any kinda way. I can tell you a fair few of her friends, even close ones, had argued with her before she died, or got frustrated with her whilst she was with Lewis, and prior to that Andrew. She was the most beautiful soul, but there’s no denying she could be a nightmare too 😂. It doesn’t mean they didn’t love her or weren’t her friends.

Yeah I do feel for them for that, that would have been hard. Just remember not to believe all you read too. Lou wasn’t the only one who found her, for example,

Well as hard as it can be, try to not pay attention to people who make you feel negative emotions in any kinda way. I can tell you a fair few of her friends, even close ones, had argued with her before she died, or got frustrated with her whilst she was with Lewis, and prior to that Andrew. She was the most beautiful soul, but there’s no denying she could be a nightmare too 😂. It doesn’t mean they didn’t love her or weren’t her friends.

Yeah I do feel for them for that, that would have been hard. Just remember not to believe all you read too. Lou wasn’t the only one who found her, for example,
Yes i got that impression she was a bit of a handful,a few people respectfully said that in their tributes which i thought was refreshingly honest. She was her own worst enemy in some ways by courting the press but then not having the backbone or resilence to cope with a backlash. She buried the fragile side and it caught up with her. Its interesting lou and Mollie werent the great friends they were made out to be. Im sure they loved her in their own way but the shallow world they live in a guess its not like a normal friendship maybe. What do i know. Who were her proper friends then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Yes I'm thankful lou wasn't the only one there to find her. I remember it all in the inquest and I'm glad it wasn't just one person. I don't know how they continue on with that image in their heads.
I obviously wasn't there and I have a mental image that has haunted me daily about that day.
It will always be the saddest thing to me and I think that's why I get very wound up by the fakes pushing the Instagram personas

Yes i got that impression she was a bit of a handful,a few people respectfully said that in their tributes which i thought was respectfully honest. She was her own worst enemy in some ways by courting the press but then not having the backbone or resilence to cope with a backlash. She buried the fragile side and it caught up with her. Its interesting lou and Mollie werent the great friends they were made out to be. Im sure they loved her in their own way but the swallow world they live in a guess its not like a normal friendship maybe. What do i know. Who were her proper friends then?
For sure, she was a joy to be around, but could be a handful and as you describe, her own worst enemy at times.

Oh yes there’s no doubt Mollie and Lou loved her, they just weren’t the best friends to be around whilst she was in that situation. Caroline had so many friends that had her best interests at heart so I couldn’t list them all, but friends like Josie, Dawn, Katie, Simon, Liam, Chantelle, Jaime, Danny, Anna, Natalie were all proper friends who had her best interests at heart.

Yes I'm thankful lou wasn't the only one there to find her. I remember it all in the inquest and I'm glad it wasn't just one person. I don't know how they continue on with that image in their heads.
I obviously wasn't there and I have a mental image that has haunted me daily about that day.
It will always be the saddest thing to me and I think that's why I get very wound up by the fakes pushing the Instagram personas
It’s very sad and very hard, and of course everyone who knew her or loved her struggles with it and we always will to some degree. I have lost other people in the same way and it will always hurt. I would just say don’t make your pain any worse than it has to be by getting frustrated by people who I assume aren’t in your life.

It hit so many people so hard. I still cant believe it at times. I cant possibly imagine how awful it was for her friends and family to find her and all their worst fears realised. I just hope they got therapy and really hope Lux didnt witness any of it.

Reactions: 3
I
For sure, she was a joy to be around, but could be a handful and as you describe, her own worst enemy at times.

Oh yes there’s no doubt Mollie and Lou loved her, they just weren’t the best friends to be around whilst she was in that situation. Caroline had so many friends that had her best interests at heart so I couldn’t list them all, but friends like Josie, Dawn, Katie, Simon, Liam, Chantelle, Jaime, Danny, Anna, Natalie were all proper friends who had her best interests at heart.

It’s very sad and very hard, and of course everyone who knew her or loved her struggles with it and we always will to some degree. I have lost other people in the same way and it will always hurt. I would just say don’t make your pain any worse than it has to be by getting frustrated by people who I assume aren’t in your life.
It's just a big puzzle in my head with so many unanswered questions and so many what ifs.. I do believe it's something that will play on my mind for the rest of my days wondering how things could of been different!

I guess maybe Lou and Mollie just didn't have the tools to deal with someone in a crisis as big as Caroline's. Not many people would

Reactions: 1
I

It's just a big puzzle in my head with so many unanswered questions and so many what ifs.. I do believe it's something that will play on my mind for the rest of my days wondering how things could of been different!

I guess maybe Lou and Mollie just didn't have the tools to deal with someone in a crisis as big as Caroline's. Not many people would
That’s the thing about suicide, it’s a different kind of death and grief as you have so many unanswered questions that only Caroline could have answered. In therapy I was told that you will eventually come to terms with the fact you won’t get answers, and I know that neither I or many of Caroline and I’s mutual friends aren’t there yet.

Not everyone would have the tools to deal with it, that is true. There is more that I could say but it wouldn’t be fair. I do feel for them.

Really?? I always thought she did! Where did that information come from?
I knew from family and friends, but someone above said, it basically says in the inquest papers so perhaps it is common knowledge. Jo found her. Lou and her Dad were also present. Poor Jo.

Lewis Burton turned her friends against her (Lou, mollie etc) They sided with him, she had been mentally tortured by him on one side while he then played the concerned x to her closest friends on the other side. He would rile her up, all over her and supportive one moment, then missing and cold the next. She didn’t know what way was up. She also knew he was talking to other girls and playing away, but when she would say these things he would call her friends and say “look at her acting crazy” and in fairness at times she looked crazy. lewis is a psychopath, and a master gaslighter! Caroline was broken hearted that her friends were looking at her like she was crazy. That the people she felt were her best friends were believing him.

What Lou and Sam did with the lamp after she died was inexcusable. Supporting Lewis and posting pics in the funeral days was inexcusable. Knowing Lottie was sleeping with him only 8 weeks after she does inexcusable. I know since they have seen lewis for what he is and probably feel bad, and I hope that stays with them forever to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lewis Burton turned her friends against her (Lou, mollie etc) They sided with him, she had been mentally tortured by him on one side while he then played the concerned x to her closest friends on the other side. He would rile her up, all over her and supportive one moment, then missing and cold the next. She didn’t know what way was up. She also knew he was talking to other girls and playing away, but when she would say these things he would call her friends and say “look at her acting crazy” and in fairness at times she looked crazy. lewis is a psychopath, and a master gaslighter! Caroline was broken hearted that her friends were looking at her like she was crazy. That the people she felt were her best friends were believing him.

What Lou and Sam did with the lamp after she died was inexcusable. Supporting Lewis and posting pics in the funeral days was inexcusable. Knowing Lottie was sleeping with him only 8 weeks after she does inexcusable. I know since they have seen lewis for what he is and probably feel bad, and I hope that stays with them forever to be honest.
Not to defend Lottie and certainly not Lewis because he makes my skin crawl, but 8 weeks is 2 months, and weren’t they broken up before her death?

Not to defend Lottie and certainly not Lewis because he makes my skin crawl, but 8 weeks is 2 months, and weren’t they broken up before her death?
8 weeks is 2 months…that is no time at all, especially considering everything that happened? No they weren’t broken up.

Reactions: 6
No they were still very much seeing each other when she died.

They had had an argument and he went off skiing with his friends that weekend. She had begged him not to as it was valentines and also she was worried re court. He went and promised her a valentines night when he got back. The day he left she found out she was being prosecuted, she begged him to come home. He refused and turned his phone off to continue partying. She sent him a voice note that night saying he would never see her again. He didn’t respond. She took her life the next morning. He was sleeping with her close friend 8 weeks later. SHOCKING!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I always assumed Lou made some sort of promise to look after Lottie after her mother died and that was the only reason they are still in touch.

What did they do with a lamp after she died??

They had had an argument and he went off skiing with his friends that weekend. She had begged him not to as it was valentines and also she was worried re court. He went and promised her a valentines night when he got back. The day he left she found out she was being prosecuted, she begged him to come home. He refused and turned his phone off to continue partying. She sent him a voice note that night saying he would never see her again. He didn’t respond. She took her life the next morning. He was sleeping with her close friend 8 weeks later. SHOCKING!
All true, awful man. The only thing I’d disagree on is Lottie wasn’t a close friend. They had mutuals and mixed in the same friendship groups, but it’s still disgusting nonetheless.

Even though I feel I knew all this already it has still brought a tear to my eye reading it.
I loved Caroline so much and imagining her in this distress with an absolute prick of a boyfriend is so upsetting.

I always assumed Lou made some sort of promise to look after Lottie after her mother died and that was the only reason they are still in touch.
Lou was also after him as well as Lottie, after Caroline died. Pretty sure they fell out because he chose Lottie.

After it had been said that she hit lewis with a lamp (it was a phone not a lamp) her awful x Andrew posted her a lamp and a horrible letter saying the most awful things to her. When she died he contacted Lou, Sam and Lewis asking them to remove it from her flat. He didn’t want to be blamed in any way to contributing to her death or state of mind. They did that. Sam and Lou removed it. They took it from her flat after she died. Those girls can post as many tributes as they want. They should be ashamed ! Caroline’s manager knew about the lamp and when he tried to get it off Sam she said he car had been stolen and the lamp had been taken. As far as I’m concerned it was evidence and they should be prosecuted for going into a dead womens flat and removing it !

Lou was also after him as well as Lottie, after Caroline died. Pretty sure they fell out because he chose Lottie.
You are absolutely right and I heard this directly from lewis !

Lottie has had a very sad life and I fear for how it will continue to be with this man. He uses people. He is a total leech and now they have a baby she is tied to him for life! He doesn’t even have a proper job the girl is bank rolling him !

• Sad
Reactions: 6