Leonora Smee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leonora has grown on me, yes I still find her vocabulary limited but her content seems genuine and unforced. She’s not rushing to post even when she has no content either so I find her vlog content interesting if not a little haphazard.
I enjoy her travel vlogs because she actually shows you around the area she's visiting not just doing 'paid for advertorials' in different hotel rooms like other influencers who presumably then claim the trip as a work expense.

Reactions: 8
Just found the mothers insta karen_smee . She shows exactly same interiors as Leonora does . I thought Leonora lived separately but on the same property?.

Reactions: 7
Just found the mothers insta karen_smee . She shows exactly same interiors as Leonora does . I thought Leonora lived separately but on the same property?.
She lives at home with her parents.

I enjoy her travel vlogs because she actually shows you around the area she's visiting not just doing 'paid for advertorials' in different hotel rooms like other influencers who presumably then claim the trip as a work expense.
Exactly, I just like her. She seems nice and genuinely excited to share her lifestyle with people, she seems similar to another new YouTuber I've recently discovered, Christina White too. I'm interested to see how these two grow on YouTube.

Reactions: 5
shes rolling her RRRR's like Josie in tonights vlog........ im a bit bored watching her cook nigella style tbh

cannot believe she has been swigging wine on camera from the bottle 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I mean, it's hardly swinging a bottle, the woman took a mini sip to taste test 😂

I think she might gain a lot of traction during Christmas. From her mother's instagram, it seems they do it pretty grand. And it will always look better than faux posh Lydia.

Reactions: 10
I mean, it's hardly swinging a bottle, the woman took a mini sip to taste test 😂

I think she might gain a lot of traction during Christmas. From her mother's instagram, it seems they do it pretty grand. And it will always look better than faux posh Lydia.
it certainly will be superior to Lydia yes.. much nicer grounds/home

Reactions: 6
I have to say, huge improvement on the last vlog. Not as much gushing and usage of adjectives, there was some gushing but credit given, she was more natural than previously stated.

I hadn't realised how country- fide Marlow is until I looked into where she lives.... Far more country than Lydia 😂. Leonora is based on a single track country lane. Very pretty place, the front is as you would expect from what we have seen from the garden. Lots of pretty bushes/trees/foliage, a very nicely done farm in fact.....

I would imagine she must have her retired horses at home?. Take note Lydia 😂... She certainly has the outbuildings but I haven't seen a menage just a tennis court...

There’s lots of directors and godliness how many shareholders but roger smee is connected to various companies, some of which are worth quite a few tens of millions

not godliness nut god knows how many share holders, that should say **

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why am I enjoying Leonora's vlogs way more than Teefers and Lydiot's vlogs ?
Trips abroad, cooking, shopping in London. Of course, she is shilling stuff but not on Teefer's level, so I don't mind that, for now.
Two thumbs up.

Reactions: 9
Why am I enjoying Leonora's vlogs way more than Teefers and Lydiot's vlogs ?
Trips abroad, cooking, shopping in London. Of course, she is shilling stuff but not on Teefer's level, so I don't mind that, for now.
Two thumbs up.
exactly, same here, shes a breath of much needed (especially right now!) fresh air.... well done Leonora!!

would love to see more vlogs per week ideally..🥂

• Heart
I hope she does vlogmas.
would be nice. I am looking forward to seeing her festive decorations/house/goings on. With Leonora not being cash desperate it brings an authenticity to her vlogs, although it might mean she doesn't break her neck to vlog as much as Josie, which is a shame because shes SO much better.

Oh she did say she's doing vlogmas, but 3 times a week. I'm looking forward to it. I didn't enjoy the last vlog, it felt very Josie/Estee/Jamie, where half the vlogs is them sitting there talking instead of actually showing what they're doing etc.

How old is Marc(us)?

Separately I didn’t mind the Bicester Village vlog. Question though, are her brand relationships that great that she’s been able to have that event gratis or is she footing the bill in the hopes of growing her channel?

Reactions: 3
How old is Marc(us)?

Separately I didn’t mind the Bicester Village vlog. Question though, are her brand relationships that great that she’s been able to have that event gratis or is she footing the bill in the hopes of growing her channel?
I believe he’s 39.

I’ve been wondering about her brand relationships and how strong they are. I like her content so far & that she’s going for Josie’s and Lydia’s wigs but for 21k ig followers and under 8k YouTube subscribers I wouldn’t think she would have too much pull with brands. Then again her views to subs stats are great, she has daddy’s name to bank on and likely has established relationships from her showjumping days with some brands/people to know.

I believe he’s 39.

I’ve been wondering about her brand relationships and how strong they are. I like her content so far & that she’s going for Josie’s and Lydia’s wigs but for 21k ig followers and under 8k YouTube subscribers I wouldn’t think she would have too much pull with brands. Then again her views to subs stats are great, she has daddy’s name to bank on and likely has established relationships from her showjumping days with some brands/people to know.
I think the industry needs a few fresh faces and, as someone with her own money and social contacts, she has a great start. Leonora just needs to stick with her principles and not sell her soul to the QVC-I-WILL-SELL-ANYTHING- devil.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I believe he’s 39.

I’m mad that he’s younger than me but looks older. Also he doesn’t say much. I want to hear him talk. They seem like they have fun together though.

I think the industry needs a few fresh faces and, as someone with her own money and social contacts, she has a great start. Leonora just needs to stick with her principles and not sell her soul to the QVC-I-WILL-SELL-ANYTHING- devil.
Exactly. I would also say stick to her own style and not go 100% floral dresses and green everything all the time. I’m at the point where it’s refreshing to see an influencer wear a body con dress or not openly hate on wearing black

Darlings…

I feel like Leonora is trying out for a phone sex hotline in the last blog. At least she made something in that gorgeous kitchen unlike Her Majesty Millen Moron. Oof that chutney still makes my stomach turn.:sick:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.