Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's bought some followers?
Tbh, I want to believe she hasn't but these days, I'm so disillusioned with all influencers, I don't believe anything about these shysters. There's a certain level of dishonesty with all of them.

Reactions: 4
I think they all buy followers views and likes. Leo does .

I agree Alex is a miss world in comparison.

personally I think the Leo Alex relationship is Leo just playing the game. I would imagine Leo is happier with her own posh type of friends , she probably hadn’t heard a midlands accent until she met Alex 😂. I like Alex it’s not a dig .

I wonder why things were so cool with Josie?. I think Josie had brushed Leo off as a nobody and when she went to Leo’s parents house she just of thought wow there’s a lot of money behind this lot . I think Josie will be protective of herself and I don’t think she will encourage a friendship purely because Leo could and would jump on the coattails.

Reactions: 5
Her poses always make me chuckle & cringe a bit. I know you have to when modeling but she is so over the top with it.

Reactions: 8
Well hello ladies and gents, goodness gracious me, it’s bag-O-Rama
---
Claims she’s a 8 uk size yet tries on a uk size 12 dress in tonight’s vlog and can’t get the buttons to close 😂
---
She calls Alex her best friend . How insincere!. She went to Barbados for “her best friends” wedding
---
Oh and in under a few minutes she then says she’s off to her best friends wedding in Portugal this weekend!

How many best friends does Leo have ?
---
She’s “really upset” and throwing a tantrum because there are dust marks on the hem of her new dress she bought on discount at Bicester 😂… everyone knows to always check the products thoroughly Leo! Buyer beware
---
Her roots are awful
---
Blimey she’s still ranting on about the dirty marks on the dress . She now says she feels like ringing the store to complain 😂 no one cares Leo! And that she is “devastated “

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Talk about staff overload! She cannot need two assistants.

if I was Leo, I wouldn’t be employing the one in the wine coloured top she’s certainly eye candy for Marcus 😂

Attachments

• Haha
The eye candy you mentioned (gross expression!) is her barely paid intern.
what makes you say she’s barely paid?

do you not agree she is what most men would say is classed as very attractive? I do … way more than Leo is .
---

---
Blimey Leo has size 7 feet and has gone for size 8 Holland cooper shoes !.

I never knew women’s shoes came in size 8!
---
If Leo is employing /using cheap labour she should be ashamed . She has access to so much money .

I don’t feel Leo is anywhere big enough to require two office staff.

it’s strange why klaudia is barely working for Leo. Although she was a vlogger and instagrammer herself before so maybe she’s going back to that herself
---
Leo’s agua bendito dress was about £1,300 from memory and she has absolutely ruined it with stains on the bottom. 🤢
---
She’s wearing the grubby dress she bought from Bicester , which looks like it has wiped the floor clean to her best friends wedding ?!.

she said she was dry cleaning it and now she says she hasn’t got time. I don’t believe there’s no one in marlow or Henley who does Express dry cleaning yuk Leo . That’s a bad show .

Attachments

Last edited:
what makes you say she’s barely paid?

do you not agree she is what most men would say is classed as very attractive? I do … way more than Leo is .
---

---
Blimey Leo has size 7 feet and has gone for size 8 Holland cooper shoes !.

I never knew women’s shoes came in size 8!
Are you serious? Size 8 is a perfectly usual womens shoe size.
I've been size 8 since my teens and have yet to find a shoe brand that doesn't offer an 8.

Reactions: 9
Are you serious? Size 8 is a perfectly usual womens shoe size.
I've been size 8 since my teens and have yet to find a shoe brand that doesn't offer an 8.
you are talking size 8 in USA right? Leo is in the uk and talking uk sizes which are very different. I think it translates to a size 11! That’s a man’s size shoe . A uk 7 is very big never mind a uk 8!. Big foot 😂

In the uk the average I’d say is a size 5, that size sells out fast . Maybe a 4 .

USA and uk have very different sizing for clothes and shoes . I thought this was common knowledge …

I think from the way she’s ageing she will soon be the image of her mum. They are facially the same . They have the same bone structure /eyes everything.
---
In the UK we do not use American sizing. . We have our own and we also are familiar and use European sizing where a 5 is a European 38 for example .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Tall women have bigger feet or they would fall on their faces, and she's clearly struggling with some type of fluid retention so she'll always have to size up anyway

Reactions: 3
That’s true with swelling . Not sure what the foot problem is . The foot isn’t lipodema because that stops at the ankles always.

im 5ft 7 and shoe 4.5/5 similar height to smee

maybe younger women are being born for some reason with much bigger feet .

Reactions: 1
you are talking size 8 in USA right? Leo is in the uk and talking uk sizes which are very different. I think it translates to a size 11! That’s a man’s size shoe . A uk 7 is very big never mind a uk 8!. Big foot 😂

In the uk the average I’d say is a size 5, that size sells out fast . Maybe a 4 .

USA and uk have very different sizing for clothes and shoes . I thought this was common knowledge …

I think from the way she’s ageing she will soon be the image of her mum. They are facially the same . They have the same bone structure /eyes everything.
---
In the UK we do not use American sizing. . We have our own and we also are familiar and use European sizing where a 5 is a European 38 for example .
No I'm talking UK and I'm a shoe size 8 which is perfectly usual.
---
I live in the UK, I'm 100% aware of how uk and European sizes work thank you.
It's rude of you to assume that a poster doesn't know how sizing works never mind using the term big foot and laughing especially when a poster has said they wear a size 8 shoe.

If she was wearing US size 8 shoes then that would equate to a 10 in UK sizes which would be unavailable in most stores and there wouldn't be too many women needing a size like that. You have gotten mixed up with your UK and US sizes when you think a UK 8 is a US 10

The average women's shoe size in the UK is a size 6.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
---
It's rude of you to assume that a poster doesn't know how sizing works never mind using the term big foot and laughing especially when a poster has said they wear a size 8 shoe.

If she was wearing US size 8 shoes then that would equate to a 10 in UK sizes which would be unavailable in most stores and there wouldn't be too many women needing a size like that. You have gotten mixed up with your UK and US sizes when you think a UK 8 is a US 10

My sister wears a size 8 shoe! And Paris Hiltons foot is even bigger I believe…

---

I have never heard of any woman I’ve known being more than a 6. 6 to me is big not many women I know wear 6. Most of the women my age are my size or smaller so a 3/4/5 max.

I was not being rude ! . I thought you must be on American sizing . I have tried Russel and Bromley Stuart Weizmann’s in 7 and they fit me I’m a 4.5-5.

if you are a size 8 shoe then that is very big and that’s a fact I’m not apologising for !. It’s fact . My ex husband takes an 8 . His feet are massive . 😂

Hopefully you will go ahead and press the ignore button and move on from this silliness. You are only offended because it now turns out you have massive feet as well as Leo 😂
---
Apparently younger women have bigger feet which might explain Leo . Some women like zanna van d are 6ft and I’d assume women that height have big feet. Have always thought they get shoes custom made at that size
---
Im surprised shoes go above 6.5 uk . They can’t stock or sell many size 8s I’ve never seen a sales rack with women’s size 8 on!
---
If I had size 8’s I wouldn’t advertise it 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1