Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Leo went to a nose surgeon he could correct the broken nose imo without breaking it. It’s the middle of the nose which is broken , needs filing each side to both correct the break and refine the width - I do think she’s a bit wide in the middle of the nose.

I think if she walked into Charles easts London office I would guess he might suggest ideally refining the whole nose . The bridge is slim I don’t think she needs that changing . The nose is a bit tubular and refining it would have a nice result imo . Length wise I think she could lose up to a cm . Looking where her top lip is and bearing in mind with age her nose tip will droop , she could lose a bit for an ideal look . But the second option is breaking the nose. She mentions bruising is why she hasn’t had a nose job and that she wants a nose job. Well Charles easts patients come out not bruised !!. Hence why I mention him . He’s Tatler magazines one of the best.

The contour looks ridiculous and drags attention to the area and highlights the break . Imo her two best options are 1) stop the attention drawing contour and accept it 2) get it sorted with one of the two above methods. I’d just go for no 2 and opt for refinement of entire nose if I was her, once you are being operated on might as well make it worth the hassle and expense .

if she has any sinus issues he can drill the sinuses whilst he’s at it 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m not fat shaming because she has a slim waist and neck . What I am doing is highlighting what I’ve been mentioning previously in more detail. For someone who is otherwise slim she has Column shaped lower legs, her calves do not taper to her ankles , her upper arms are also column shaped . I hope she considers getting checked for lipodema because if she does have it , and I’d guess she does !. It can turn into something much more dangerous which is lymphoedema. If you catch it early you can treat it . There’s a London guy who can do calves and up in someone of stage 1 -2 level of progression or Madrid hospital which is more advanced and can treat ankles as well as high up at stage 1-2.
---
Any static photos of her she has photoshopped or her assistants have . The long tapered legs she puts out there on the gram are all facade
---
Both legs are the same on video this isn’t an unrelated problem with the right leg
---
The truth is she is dumpy from behind when not photoshopped . Hardly the supermodel she thinks she is parading around in front of Cartier London in front of a group of paid staff -
---
Says she has her famous polenta cake?! Get a grip Leo nothing you have done in the kitchen is famous . You are not nigella Lawson or Mary berry
---
Marks not there yet again he’s just landed from Majorca . There’s something very wrong there that he’s always with her parents in the sun . Is she that hard to live with? Maybe !
---
The Smoky effect mirror behind the Aga is just awful . It looks like dirt for burnt cooking
---
Let’s hope mark changes his ways before any possible children come along because it would be Leo and a nanny bringing up baby mark wouldn’t be seen for dust .
---
I prefer josies array of tulips , I think she’s made a better colour choice
---
Leo sang a small snippet - didn’t even face the camera just showed us her voluptuous bottom instead 😂 in all fairness Leo’s voice was better than the choir someone’s paid to bring in from Leicester. They gave me a headache ! 🤕
“I’m not fat shaming”

…..

“She’s dumpy from behind”

🤔

“I’m not fat shaming”

…..

“She’s dumpy from behind”

🤔
if she was taller /longer limbed she wouldn’t be dumpy. Is short fat? Is short fat shaming? . Do you think she looks like her instagram stretched, blurred, smoothed, photoshopped and drastically slimmed images ? .

the fact she uses a professional photographer who edits her photos and on top of those edits it’s a fair bet she is editing a lot on top of the edits klaudia has done (I’ve seen plenty of klaudias work, she lightly edits it’s nothing heavy like the final result Leo posts to insta). All of this ridiculous editing is far more damaging to certain people who view her images and wonder why their unprofessional, poorly lit, unedited snaps don’t look as good than me saying she looks dumpy from behind in real footage . It is FACT she looks dumpy from behind on her vlog especially when she isn’t in heels . In fact the difference is made more apparent by the fact she looks nothing like her Instagram stretched , slimmed, photoshopped to high heaven images .

Last edited:
Appalling driving which she has filmed and published. She is hogging the overtaking lane not overtaking anything (she’s in the overtaking lane yet is hogging it and overtaking nothing she should of pulled over behind the jaguar ),

the jaguar she’s been holding back from undertaking finally loses his patience with her and jumps in front of her and speeds off then another car does the same.

appalling driving from ms smee - someone should report her for road hogging I’d imagine it wouldn’t be the first fine and points on her licence .

I notice the staff haven’t cleaned her car either!
---
She declares how pretty she is … I’d say pretty close to 50 to look at 😂
---
The jumpsuit is belted so tightly it looks like a bag or rubbish tied together 😂 and there’s another vlogger in the same outfit how Embarrassing 😳

look at the little finger too!

back to the one trick donkey cross legs to make thighs seem smaller pose and I note that klaudia hasn’t been seen photographing madam for ages . I reckon they have fallen out
---
How short is Monica?! Bearing in mind I’ve seen Leonora in real life wearing flats I’d say she’s 5’6-5’7 she’s not very tall she’s a bit over average height . Monica must be 4 ft something 😂
---
OMG! Did I really hear what I think I heard her say?!

yes I did !

she’s giving away a deodorant to one of her lucky followers and she has the nerve to say “I’ll give this away because I wouldn’t want any of you to be stinky”

as if she feels so superior to everyone else in the world. Everyone outside of her circle are the “great unwashed” are they Leo?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watching the vlog where she hosts the 'luncheon'

Surely she's well over the limit to be driving to the neighbours for the choir?

I thought it might be private land she drives on but it looked like a regular road to me?

I know she doesn't like to drink though 😉
---
The choir and the Chapel though... wow!!!

Reactions: 6
if she was taller /longer limbed she wouldn’t be dumpy. Is short fat? Is short fat shaming? . Do you think she looks like her instagram stretched, blurred, smoothed, photoshopped and drastically slimmed images ? .

the fact she uses a professional photographer who edits her photos and on top of those edits it’s a fair bet she is editing a lot on top of the edits klaudia has done (I’ve seen plenty of klaudias work, she lightly edits it’s nothing heavy like the final result Leo posts to insta). All of this ridiculous editing is far more damaging to certain people who view her images and wonder why their unprofessional, poorly lit, unedited snaps don’t look as good than me saying she looks dumpy from behind in real footage . It is FACT she looks dumpy from behind on her vlog especially when she isn’t in heels . In fact the difference is made more apparent by the fact she looks nothing like her Instagram stretched , slimmed, photoshopped to high heaven images .
Right but she’s not taller or longer. You can’t change your height.
Sorry but calling someone dumpy isn’t anything but fat shaming in my eyes.
I do agree that photoshopping isn’t great and it sounds like she has deep insecurities to be going that far with the editing.
People calling her dumpy probably doesn’t help 🙃

Reactions: 3
More
Right but she’s not taller or longer. You can’t change your height.
Sorry but calling someone dumpy isn’t anything but fat shaming in my eyes.
I do agree that photoshopping isn’t great and it sounds like she has deep insecurities to be going that far with the editing.
People calling her dumpy probably doesn’t help 🙃
more like she over edits her photos in order to look like the model she wants to portray in order to appeal to companies to make £££££££££££

she’s not insecure !. She’s got more confidence than anyone else I’ve seen . Strutting her stuff constantly, saying in vlogs how attractive/pretty /blonde bombshell she is
---
Klaudia herself has commented how confident smee is.

she is over confident if anything. The typical product of a private education and parents who have fed her lies such as “your the most beautiful girl in the world”.
---
Ms smee backs herself big time ! Remember when the guy from the estate in Gloucestershire was driving her across the estate and she had to say on film how lucky he was to be driving such a stunning woman ? That he had “lucked out that day” by having her in the car?
---
She knows full well if she puts herself out there people will have thoughts and opinions . What if the information I’ve posted saves her from developing the life altering condition of lymphoedema ? I’m doing her a favor .
---
The suspected condition of lipodema makes her look dumpy - not fat!! It’s diseased tissue which doesn’t stop growing this isn’t overeating which has caused lipodema so how is it fat shaming ? It’s you fat shaming because you seem convinced her dumpiness is because she’s just fat ! 😂
---
Oh my goodness me! It’s frumpy, dumpy Ms Smee 😂
---
I agree with the continued mentions and suspicions people here have re alcohol. I’ve mentioned it before myself. She must of been on the champagne at clarifies breakfast then more alcohol at lunch . Hope it improves her driving because her driving on the way to event was appalling with people losing their patience and having to resort to undertaking her after she wouldn’t overtake and hogged the lane

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
More

more like she over edits her photos in order to look like the model she wants to portray in order to appeal to companies to make £££££££££££

she’s not insecure !. She’s got more confidence than anyone else I’ve seen . Strutting her stuff constantly, saying in vlogs how attractive/pretty /blonde bombshell she is
---
Klaudia herself has commented how confident smee is.

she is over confident if anything. The typical product of a private education and parents who have fed her lies such as “your the most beautiful girl in the world”.
---
Ms smee backs herself big time ! Remember when the guy from the estate in Gloucestershire was driving her across the estate and she had to say on film how lucky he was to be driving such a stunning woman ? That he had “lucked out that day” by having her in the car?
---
She knows full well if she puts herself out there people will have thoughts and opinions . What if the information I’ve posted saves her from developing the life altering condition of lymphoedema ? I’m doing her a favor .
---
The suspected condition of lipodema makes her look dumpy - not fat!! It’s diseased tissue which doesn’t stop growing this isn’t overeating which has caused lipodema so how is it fat shaming ? It’s you fat shaming because you seem convinced her dumpiness is because she’s just fat ! 😂
---
Oh my goodness me! It’s frumpy, dumpy Ms Smee 😂
---
I agree with the continued mentions and suspicions people here have re alcohol. I’ve mentioned it before myself. She must of been on the champagne at clarifies breakfast then more alcohol at lunch . Hope it improves her driving because her driving on the way to event was appalling with people losing their patience and having to resort to undertaking her after she wouldn’t overtake and hogged the lane
Is there anything wrong with backing yourself and being confident? I get if she's saying it 9358290852x a day then that can be a bit tiresome and narcy but women are constantly told how rubbish they are so it's refreshing to see the opposite.
Overediting her photos to sell things is false advertising and is absolutely not ok. Like putting on a filter when promoting skincare, totally agree with that.

Absolutely fine to suggest she may have a medical issue and to suggest a check but we mustn't assume and diagnose.

Let's take this example:
Someone calls another person fat, or a racist, or a narcissist and then I call out that person for them saying that. Am I then fat-shaming, a racist etc? No. Don't turn this around on me please. Check my posts, I never said she was dumpy, I think she's has a wonderful figure.

I'll leave this here:
1713800055377.png

I’m copying and pasting an excerpt of what a lovely tattler has noticed and mentioned in the Lydia millen thread . I think Leo is posting to promote her account as well from the sounds of it .

Has anyone spotted Leo’s handle on here ?!

Yes, in the threads of Kate Hutchins, Em Sheldon…even the Chateau Diaries etc. I noticed over a year ago. The thing that stuck out to me is some of the mentions spelled out her full name, “Leonara Smee” rather than nicknames or just “Leo”, as if they wanted people to see the full name then know how to find her profiles. I could be barking up the wrong tree, but Leo definitely seems the type of fame hungry woman with too much time on her hands that would go to all extents to try and gain engagement and views so she can be up there with the big time influencers.

No point in her promoting agua bendito dress when it’s fully sold out in ALL sizes!

Also if I see the sage coffee machine wasting time (everyone’s) dribbling two cups of coffee one more time I might squeal in horror. I see that machine enough it’s the one I’ve got myself . I don’t like it enough to keep watching it 😂

Sooo much wasted time watching her with the dogs again and her blow dry her hair again - she says she’s a natural blonde but her black roots are absolutely shocking in tonight’s vlog

Reactions: 1
I'm getting really bored of the dog and coffee machine intros...
---
Oh here we go, shilling Idyl lab grown crap now. Breathless? Really Leo? All the access she has to fine jewellery and she expects us to belive she would buy this?!

Last edited:
Even though its good to see how motivated and how much she enjoys her ‘job’ compared to the dreary lily pebbles of the world. I do think what an unfair privilege she has had with what only being under 2 years in the game?? Having a team, good equipment and established house the Majorca house with all the prop pieces ready. Her videos are pure josie qvc with no natural influencing with some dogs, flowers, plates and a wonky overly crossed leg.
I just hope the girls who juggle on their own, edit their own vlogs save for their camera equipment and took us with them on their lives which in turn naturally influenced us before working up with brands and earnings know we see them and see the difference.
But I strongly bet her parents are happy she’s happy and it’s probably a welcomed focus for mark at times while he's at the pub or on a stag do or on a weekend away with the boys all waiting till theres a shift and potentially to start a family.

Reactions: 5
Even though its good to see how motivated and how much she enjoys her ‘job’ compared to the dreary lily pebbles of the world. I do think what an unfair privilege she has had with what only being under 2 years in the game?? Having a team, good equipment and established house the Majorca house with all the prop pieces ready. Her videos are pure josie qvc with no natural influencing with some dogs, flowers, plates and a wonky overly crossed leg.
I just hope the girls who juggle on their own, edit their own vlogs save for their camera equipment and took us with them on their lives which in turn naturally influenced us before working up with brands and earnings know we see them and see the difference.
But I strongly bet her parents are happy she’s happy and it’s probably a welcomed focus for mark at times while he's at the pub or on a stag do or on a weekend away with the boys all waiting till theres a shift and potentially to start a family.
100%

her parents are just happy she has something to do in her vacuous spoilt life . It’s a new hobby after horse riding didn’t work out .

it would be a sickener for any parent with normal budgets and bank balances to fund a girl with lessons, horses, gear , Horseboxes worth half a million for the girl to fall off and never want to compete again! We all fall off. I’ve damaged my back irreparably after falls but I still got back on and out there and competed. I lost my confidence entirely and it took a year to work on my riding and get the riding back to where it was , I don’t just cry and throw the dummy out of the pram and retire .

tells me about her character . Weak ….
---
It feels voyeristic to keep watching the intros where she showers . It’s too personal.

her wooden trousers are being eaten up by her backside .

it’s straight into a skin care sales pitch . Horrendous makeup with awful nose contour again . I’ve never seen her makeup look worse than it does tonight .
---
Lovely feet and ankles 😂

the Zimmerman dress is a size too tight - that’s being sent right back …
---
I wonder why klaudia is doing so little for her recently . Not easy for klaudia to traipse to marlow I guess
---
Erm he was abroad on a stag do !!!! He’s back home exhausted and asleep in bed before she is …

well in my book foreign stag dos for his age group mean one thing - strippers and hookers . And strip shows where the blokes are dragged on stage stripped and taken full advantage of 😂. Naive Leo …..
---
It might be more than her legs she’s getting a checkup on at marks rate 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I saw the below comment in the Lydia thread from a fellow Tatler it made me 😂 so thought I’d share it here :-

If she is copying that Leonora Smee chick, she should cut that shite out right now. That woman is weird as all hell. Way OTT In every way. Comically Exaggerating Everything, to the point you think she’s acting for the viewer. Playing the posh, rich lady of the manor born. No one can be that strange and think it’s relatable.

Some more gems from rattlers on the Lydia thread 😂:-

Because she’s married to a man twice her age yet kept like a child by her parents. She needs to grow up and stop playing the Disney princess who has her life paid for by her father. Even the house is theirs. People really believe that barn conversion belongs to her and unemployed Marc Smith

From Alex colls vlog.

Leonora says Alex’s bottom is the e star of the show - I think that’s a ridiculous statement, alexes stunning face is most definitely the star.🌟

Meanwhile I think Leo’s had the hair extensions removed - you know, the ones she flat out denied having …
The Leo / Alex friendship ...
So, I follow Alex Coll on YT but not iG. I like her. Always thought I did follow her on IG but was never invested enough to actually check.
For months now, I've wondered about their friendship, they are such an odd match but, hey, their are loads of oddball friendships that work ! Josie was on the scene first, but both were not interested enough to pursue the friendship.
Alex's IG... She has 1.4m followers on IG.
1.4 million.
Leo has 37.5 thousand.
Ahhhhhh. Now I understand.
Josie's IG follower count of 295k is peanuts compared to 1.4m.

I hope the friendship is genuine. I really do. And not just for social media.

As a side, Leo, like Teefers, should look at Alex's fashion and make up as starting points for an updated look. Alex dresses for her age, she's not too trendy. Her hair and make up is fresh and suits her. It would do them wonders.

Reactions: 8
So, I follow Alex Coll on YT but not iG. I like her. Always thought I did follow her on IG but was never invested enough to actually check.
For months now, I've wondered about their friendship, they are such an odd match but, hey, their are loads of oddball friendships that work ! Josie was on the scene first, but both were not interested enough to pursue the friendship.
1.4 million.
Leo has 37.5 thousand.

As a side, Leo, like Teefers, should look at Alex's fashion and make up as starting points for an updated look. Alex dresses for her age, she's not too trendy. Her hair and make up is fresh and suits her. It would do them wonders.
Yes! It must be a hard pill to swallow for the girls after all that time and money getting glam not forgetting the stream of qvc’ing whilst preparing their ‘look’ then to put Alex in the mix and visually she truly stands out for very good reason and takes your eye.

I think these girls are currently on a happy hype of support and non competitive friendship as brands like Lily silk and HC are giving them all a slice of the pie but cracks will appear as it inevitably does! Atm they need each other to boost numbers at events / use it for their own content.

You’d be missing a trick in a business of self promotion making chunks of money that there’s not a veiled agenda to align yourself with winners. If I was one of them i’d watch my back!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1.4 million.
Leo has 37.5 thousand.

Not sure how Alex has got 1.4 million followers she is boring and so is her style.

• Haha
Reactions: 6