Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I should have put 'can of' šŸ¤£

Could you imagine Leo after a couple of lines.....

Also she uses a supermarket carrier bag to rub harissa on her veg which is gross

Says her hangover is horrendus, she had 3 vodkas apparently! Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha I should have put 'can of' šŸ¤£

Could you imagine Leo after a couple of lines.....

Also she uses a supermarket carrier bag to rub harissa on her veg which is gross

Says her hangover is horrendus, she had 3 vodkas apparently! Hmmmmm
Oh god the high pitched manic screeching she does would likely elevate to bursting eardrums if it was ā„ lol

Three vodkas is probably more like 9 unless she was also free basing sugar with them but even then given how she drinks like a fish I find that doubtful

Reactions: 4
Not sure why she filmed herself cooking the lamb, veg etc when she filmed herself cooking the same thing in last weeks vlog.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m in Spain currently and thereā€™s a lady here with pinky ring on , from Cheshire, very well spoken , parents are elderly and here , they have paid for their adult childrenā€™s holiday plus the grandchildren (thereā€™s 3) . The grandad very well spoken talks of taking jets from hawarden which is the private jet airport nr Chester . So very wealthy . Reminds me of Leo.

the daughter with pinky ring speaks a lot like Leonora but not as exaggerated and over the top. It interested me that she also has a looks challenged husband who nods and agrees . The husband has a broad accent so like Leo sheā€™s gone with a type which isnā€™t from a similar background. The husband I overheard was asking if the place has ā€œa special wine listā€ because the one on offer wasnā€™t to his standards šŸ˜‚ running up his father in laws hotel bill .

I can imagine mark being just like that, taking advantage . Itā€™s been mentioned here a lot and Leo has never addressed what mark does so we are correct that itā€™s nothing but nod , agree and enjoy the benefits

Fancy teaching people how to make something as basic as scrambled eggs on toast!

she doesnā€™t know that for Aga toast you should pre heat the toaster basket on the hob without bread in first šŸ˜‚. Typical new money , can afford a fancy cooker but donā€™t know how to correctly make food on it

lots of wasted time again in this blog showing her driving, dogs ā€¦.
---
Fancy teaching people how to make something as basic as scrambled eggs on toast!

she doesnā€™t know that for Aga toast you should pre heat the toaster basket on the hob without bread in first šŸ˜‚. Typical new money , can afford a fancy cooker but donā€™t know how to correctly make food on it

lots of wasted time again in this blog showing her driving, dogs ā€¦.
---
Iā€™m puzzled about whatā€™s happened to her under eye area . It canā€™t be polyneucleotides because they would have gone down by now . She looks like she hasnā€™t slept in weeks , the puffiness and bags are horrendous

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s ordered a hc blazer in size xs??! šŸ˜‚

she can barely button it up . It looks like a lululemon Lycra tight sports jacket . She needs a medium imo

she canā€™t be bothered to style the gilet with a nice outfit , then she canā€™t be bothered to put anything under the cream jacket sheā€™s in a see thru bra for gods sake!

she canā€™t be bothered to style the navy jacket with a proper appropriate outfit either

lazy , lazy , lazy Leonora !. Someone else will take your place at this rate Leo
---
How thick is Leo re belvoir cordial ?! Calling the brand the wrong name.

Leo itā€™s beaver as in the Duchess of Rutland home belvoir castle dear - again new money signs written all over ms smee
---
lol one minute sheā€™s ā€œdrunk her body weight in champagne and margaritasā€ whilst in Majorca. The next sheā€™s flogging cordial and says ā€œI donā€™t drink much at allā€

which is it Leo? I think I know
---
I think Leo looks like a well maintained 45 yr old
---
I wouldnā€™t be happy if I was Leoā€™s parents new mallorcan friends showing the house of theirs and surrounding, the patchy grass where they need more sprinklers on to keep it green . Huge invasion of privacy and bearing in mind they donā€™t show the couple who own the house I can only assume Leo had no permission to film .

the nose contour is awful again
---
Future sister in law V (for vd?? šŸ˜‚) has supermodel legs on show again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Leo set the majorcan table with unwashed new glasses with sticky labels still stuck to the bottom ā€¦

she looks like an overgrown 12 yr old in her little off the shoulder mini ruffle dress .
---
Itā€™s a point of discussion lately in the Lydia thread how much Lydia is copying Leo with using same hand gestures, phrases , signet ring etc ā€¦ anyone who is here and doesnā€™t follow the Lydia thread may not know but Lydia is copying so much itā€™s weird

I've only watched a few of her videos but is that all she does in most vlogs sweet talking to the dogs and cooks the same meals?

I must of watched 85% of vlogs since she started making them. Past few weeks Iā€™ve become bored by her , to the point I donā€™t mind missing her vlogs entirely these days.

Itā€™s all same old. With squeals thrown in.

Reactions: 2
I've only watched a few of her videos but is that all she does in most vlogs sweet talking to the dogs and cooks the same meals?
Pretty much yes! I actually don't mind her vlogs but she is really starting to shill like the rest of them so I usually fast forward. I like her Majorca content
---
and some of the events she attends but she is VERY OTT and exhausting to watch at times

Anyone In two minds about watching tonightā€™s vlog donā€™t bother itā€™s 40 mins of goelia flogging followed by watching her have a lymphatic drainage massage on her puffy face and massive h see eye bags .. yawn

Sheā€™s ordered a hc blazer in size xs??! šŸ˜‚

she can barely button it up . It looks like a lululemon Lycra tight sports jacket . She needs a medium imo

she canā€™t be bothered to style the gilet with a nice outfit , then she canā€™t be bothered to put anything under the cream jacket sheā€™s in a see thru bra for gods sake!

she canā€™t be bothered to style the navy jacket with a proper appropriate outfit either

lazy , lazy , lazy Leonora !. Someone else will take your place at this rate Leo
---
How thick is Leo re belvoir cordial ?! Calling the brand the wrong name.

Leo itā€™s beaver as in the Duchess of Rutland home belvoir castle dear - again new money signs written all over ms smee
---
lol one minute sheā€™s ā€œdrunk her body weight in champagne and margaritasā€ whilst in Majorca. The next sheā€™s flogging cordial and says ā€œI donā€™t drink much at allā€

which is it Leo? I think I know
---
I think Leo looks like a well maintained 45 yr old
---
I wouldnā€™t be happy if I was Leoā€™s parents new mallorcan friends showing the house of theirs and surrounding, the patchy grass where they need more sprinklers on to keep it green . Huge invasion of privacy and bearing in mind they donā€™t show the couple who own the house I can only assume Leo had no permission to film .

the nose contour is awful again
---
Future sister in law V (for vd?? šŸ˜‚) has supermodel legs on show again
Honestly, I started following Leonora precisely because I thought she WAS about 45-years old, lol. One of her videos popped up in my feed and I was like "Oh cool, an older influencer with a more classic fem style. I'll bet she has a lovely garden and shaggy dogs." I was shocked to discover later that she wasn't even 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The squealing , the mummy saying she doesnā€™t know how anyone lives in cold grey wet England , the contour on Leoā€™s nose ā€¦..
---
Machins butchers where she is right now charge Ā£25 for a small fillet beef steak (one!) .. thatā€™s how expensive machins is and the steaks werenā€™t amazing .
---
Itā€™s an hour of Leo trying on lilysilk and mummy sitting there and watching. Leoā€™s arms in the short sleeved top!! If she hasnā€™t got lipodema in arms and legs I donā€™t know who has .
---
Her mum is laughing at her on some parts. Not with her ..

Attachments

Last edited:
I honestly donā€™t know how she hasnā€™t worked out how bad the nose makeup is.
Iā€™d be mortified.

The squealing , the mummy saying she doesnā€™t know how anyone lives in cold grey wet England , the contour on Leoā€™s nose ā€¦..
---
Machins butchers where she is right now charge Ā£25 for a small fillet beef steak (one!) .. thatā€™s how expensive machins is and the steaks werenā€™t amazing .
---
Itā€™s an hour of Leo trying on lilysilk and mummy sitting there and watching. Leoā€™s arms in the short sleeved top!! If she hasnā€™t got lipodema in arms and legs I donā€™t know who has .
---
Her mum is laughing at her on some parts. Not with her ..
The problem is Leo doesnā€™t have a wide nose, but she contours for that. I donā€™t even think she has a long nose, though a button contour would be better than what she does. Sheā€™s trying to recess the hump on her nose. And this is NOT how you do it.

Reactions: 9
I stopped watching as I felt an increase in the possibility of migraine triggers from her high pitched squealing. Might also call to the neighborhood dogs. Started watching a few vlogs and yikes. Itā€™s all the same. Itā€™s QVC but a breathy, new money, gushing darling fabulous omg this Ā£22 item from China is just the epitome of couture, it is practically vintage Chanel. I had her in the background while I was cleaning and heard her Goelia speech and I stopped and was like what..oh Jesus give it a rest.

I prefer the Majorca vlogs, even in that hideous yellow kitchen to the usual ones, but sigh, her content is justā€¦nothing or the same thing over and over delivered in the same ridiculous breathy to high pitched squeal tones. Wtf is your life Leo? Where is your husband. You are in your 20ā€™s and you seem stuck. Get the heck out of mum and dadā€™s house and live with your husband (is he too busy helping mummy pick fabrics). That might actually make the content interesting instead of playing pretend all the damn time. Pretend your house, pretend hostess. Do it yourself, you are a grown womanā€¦and on that note, stop using like girl boss, faux uplifting girly nonsense circa 2015. If you were a boss, you could manage to stop living with your parents as a professional leech.

Also yes, you donā€™t have a wide nose, so when you contour like those trying to slim the nose you look like you wiped poo brown all over your nose. Talk about a brown noser. Lord help her šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not fat shaming because she has a slim waist and neck . What I am doing is highlighting what Iā€™ve been mentioning previously in more detail. For someone who is otherwise slim she has Column shaped lower legs, her calves do not taper to her ankles , her upper arms are also column shaped . I hope she considers getting checked for lipodema because if she does have it , and Iā€™d guess she does !. It can turn into something much more dangerous which is lymphoedema. If you catch it early you can treat it . Thereā€™s a London guy who can do calves and up in someone of stage 1 -2 level of progression or Madrid hospital which is more advanced and can treat ankles as well as high up at stage 1-2.
---
Any static photos of her she has photoshopped or her assistants have . The long tapered legs she puts out there on the gram are all facade
---
Both legs are the same on video this isnā€™t an unrelated problem with the right leg
---
The truth is she is dumpy from behind when not photoshopped . Hardly the supermodel she thinks she is parading around in front of Cartier London in front of a group of paid staff -
---
Says she has her famous polenta cake?! Get a grip Leo nothing you have done in the kitchen is famous . You are not nigella Lawson or Mary berry
---
Marks not there yet again heā€™s just landed from Majorca . Thereā€™s something very wrong there that heā€™s always with her parents in the sun . Is she that hard to live with? Maybe !
---
The Smoky effect mirror behind the Aga is just awful . It looks like dirt for burnt cooking
---
Letā€™s hope mark changes his ways before any possible children come along because it would be Leo and a nanny bringing up baby mark wouldnā€™t be seen for dust .
---
I prefer josies array of tulips , I think sheā€™s made a better colour choice
---
Leo sang a small snippet - didnā€™t even face the camera just showed us her voluptuous bottom instead šŸ˜‚ in all fairness Leoā€™s voice was better than the choir someoneā€™s paid to bring in from Leicester. They gave me a headache ! šŸ¤•

Attachments

Last edited: