Leonora Smee #2 Oh my goodness me, still living at home & funded by Daddy Smee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone (via the horse world) who had a run on with her and word was she can be “very difficult “ .

Her dads bankrolled her into being an influencer, fake it till you make it has been their motto. Now she’s getting some bits of work and wants to build some sort of product line under her brand.

I do wonder how much daddy paid Josie for Leonora to be featured and somewhat catapulted by Josie . Acting as josies friend - hilarious.
Yes I read her father was a footballer. So who's kitchen is the one with the massive white Aga is that Mummy's house or Leonora's?

Reactions: 1
The
Yes I read her father was a footballer. So who's kitchen is the one with the massive white Aga is that Mummy's house or Leonora's?
The mother and daddy legally own it but that’s in leonoras part .

So Leo is another one who claims to lives miles away from neighbours/anywhere. There is a house kind of opposite plus Leo’s parents bought the place seemingly from a farmer who had carved up his farm and sold some off. Right up against the boundary just metres away is a range of big outbuildings with seperate drive which I believe the farmer still owns (because it’s not forming part of the title deeds !) . Also the big field which sometimes has livestock in at the back of Leo’s bit is fenced off not that it’s that visible but that also isn’t forming part of the title deed so I believe that is also still the farmers. She sometimes films herself and dogs walking through the field and has led the audience to believe it’s hers but it’s not part of mummy and daddy’s house deeds that’s for sure ! So I think it’s poetic licence and when the livestock aren’t there she walks through with the sausages .

They own the orchard which forms a weird long triangle strip to the side of Leo’s mums bit , the bit I think you were originally talking about . They live all on one bit of land essentially . There is one drive to everything for them. It’s off a single track lane , a very lonely part of the world imo . They are a few mins from marlow town centre which is a very nice little place . Just further on is Henley which is lovely but more towny and a bit more of a mixed bag than marlow.

She’s jumped as a hobby but calls it “professional showjumper” which I don’t agree she was . She rides very well. She seems to of had an accident , got scared and lost her bottle to jump big stuff and decided to have a go at influencing.
---
From what I gather Leo and mark live in a little barn conversion by the pool room

Reactions: 5
The

The mother and daddy legally own it but that’s in leonoras part .

So Leo is another one who claims to lives miles away from neighbours/anywhere. There is a house kind of opposite plus Leo’s parents bought the place seemingly from a farmer who had carved up his farm and sold some off. Right up against the boundary just metres away is a range of big outbuildings with seperate drive which I believe the farmer still owns (because it’s not forming part of the title deeds !) . Also the big field which sometimes has livestock in at the back of Leo’s bit is fenced off not that it’s that visible but that also isn’t forming part of the title deed so I believe that is also still the farmers. She sometimes films herself and dogs walking through the field and has led the audience to believe it’s hers but it’s not part of mummy and daddy’s house deeds that’s for sure ! So I think it’s poetic licence and when the livestock aren’t there she walks through with the sausages .

They own the orchard which forms a weird long triangle strip to the side of Leo’s mums bit , the bit I think you were originally talking about . They live all on one bit of land essentially . There is one drive to everything for them. It’s off a single track lane , a very lonely part of the world imo . They are a few mins from marlow town centre which is a very nice little place . Just further on is Henley which is lovely but more towny and a bit more of a mixed bag than marlow.

She’s jumped as a hobby but calls it “professional showjumper” which I don’t agree she was . She rides very well. She seems to of had an accident , got scared and lost her bottle to jump big stuff and decided to have a go at influencing.
---
From what I gather Leo and mark live in a little barn conversion by the pool room
Thank you for the info I'm more informed now.(y)

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the info I'm more informed now.(y)
Anytime!.

The dad seems to of made a bit of money from footie but gone on to make a lot more via investing /finance . Think he was an old timer and they didn’t pay them like they do now …

Reactions: 3
Anytime!.

The dad seems to of made a bit of money from footie but gone on to make a lot more via investing /finance . Think he was an old timer and they didn’t pay them like they do now …
Says online he has an MBE.

Yes… I’ve known a few like him. One minute he donates again to the Tory party (that is gospel!) the next they get an award/honory title

It’s about time that system came to an end imo

One of her brothers also donates to tories

I don’t care who supports which party in life but it grates to see mbe or a knighthood appear out of nowhere for people who have donated

Says online he has an MBE.

I’ve realised what she’s like!. Comedian Catherine Tates “posh family” aka “the Aga family” . The videos are on YouTube and tik tok . Very much like ms smee 😂
---
I’ve realised what she’s like!. Comedian Catherine Tates “posh family” aka “the Aga family” . The videos are on YouTube and tik tok . Very much like ms smee 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Click bait vlog again from Leo. The truth about her fitness/health is just about a fitness app she’s paid to promote

it’s probably chat gp at the end of the auto chat!

Leo bangs on about her goal, says she’s closer to her goal but doesn’t disclose what it is so I’m guessing it’s not just getting fitted for healths sake or she would of said it . I think she’s set a weight loss goal maybe a stone or something .

she looks knackered in tonight’s vlog
---
She’s gone on and on about the fitness app for nearly 20 mins. She thinks she’s doing a great job. I think she’s over egging it and is boring
---
She’s packed her Fairfax favor Regina’s for Majorca?! Ridiculous thing to take
---
I’ve never seen a woman chuck and screw up dresses when packing a case like Leo does. I fold mine carefully to decrease the creases !.
---
Leo references Seraphina brand- Leo they aren’t a brand anymore , they no longer exist!

I was on a course with the founder of seraphina in Oxford last spring . Nice lady
---
Leo’s smoothie needs more liquid it has the consistency of cement , it gloops down into a mess when pushed down ! Spills all down the side of the smoothie glass . Thought she was supposed to be good and professionally trained in the kitchen 😂
---
Has she put filler under the eye and had a disaster because her eyes are suffering with horrendous eye bags I have only started to notice the last few vlogs
---
Crikey is VD (venera lol) a cyclist 🚴 she’s incredibly tight in the hips .

She’s also got super long elegant legs of a racehorse , leonoras a bit more like a cob 😂
---
Leo’s got really awful form in a few of the exercises . Goes to show an app doesn’t help form .

Attachments

Last edited:
So

So I can give you quite a full answer here . I used to train alongside Gemma Owen and outside of that have been a guest at her dad’s racing stables . The racing stables are seperate to Gemma’s house, they have a lot of race horses in training for clients . Beautiful yard , more recently I had a champagne lunch there , all done beautifully . Gemma walked in with a friend female, dressed in her free Holland cooper clothes and bag with her nose in the air. She spoke to her friend and her dad and pretty much ignored everyone else.

At comps she is pleasant however and I’d describe her as a decent laugh within the horse world. I’ve competed directly against Gemma at big comps.

Gemma being dressage , she won’t mix with the jump lot and vice versa they are two very different worlds. If anything dressage is posher ! More expensive to get the top horses too . Showjumpers compete for money, dressage riders compete for the points so tend to of come from money more on the whole but that is quite a sweeping generalisation because at the top you get people like Leo who whilst they can ride, they have been handed on a silver plate the best horses and most and best tuition.

I thought Gemma’s last vlog was really awful and low effort.

She’s had bad luck with her last to horse dying. She loaned one via Sarah Higgins and now has another one.

She is pretty nice as a person but she does keep herself to herself . She’s another one who is at home although she’s a fair bit younger than Leo. But she’s always out in Chester having lunch with the parents. Men don’t last long and I suspect in time she will end up with a version of Leo’s mark who will nod and agree and be present whilst enjoying the lifestyle her dad’s money brings .

Gemma probably had no clue who Leo is or she might know her from the hc ads . She definitely wouldn’t be impressed with Leo and her life. She would probably see Leo as stuck up and over the top southerner 😂
---
Gemma isnt a brave rider . The horse who died was incredibly lazy and backwards ie very safe!!!! She had to really kick him to get him going .
---
What Leo and Gemma both have in common is the homes they live in are dated - especially Gemma’s !. Both have ex professional footballers as dads, Gemma’s dad superior having played for who he’s played for. Both dads married blonde wags albeit Gemma’s mum makes a good effort to keep herself looking young whilst Leonora’s mum seems to have other priorities 😂
---
Gemma has barely competed the last few years . She has bouts of pushing herself and long gaps of not bothering . Her horse wasn’t Grand Prix level from memory I think it competed psg/inter 1
---
Everyone was shocked in the horse world when Gemma was going on love island. I said to people Gemma is close to that she’s bonkers going on it. Turns out her dad had given her a talking to and warned her not to say or do anything stupid. She did a good job at not embarrassing herself on love island , she kept things clean . She’s absolutely tiny in real life , really short !.
---
On another note , I still think it is sad Leo vlogged a fake Easter a week before actual Easter just for the clicks and commissions.
---
I had a conversation with Gemma’s dad about the prices of suitable dressage horses . His race horses can be purchased as youngsters from him from as little as 10k . He thinks the dressage prices are nuts, but you are paying for a fully trained horse who a top rider trainer has put about 7 years of work into plus taken the 7 yr risk of the horse being poorly and dying or breaking a leg and dying .

A lot of her dads racehorses as unproven youngsters are more 20-30k. A trained up , good natured dressage horse such as what Gemma would go for would be 100-200k depending on level and results . You could go higher up to 500k . There’s a website called euro dressage with a lot of top horses on but Gemma would buy through Sarah Higgins something they know of themselves
Gemma and her mum dedicate most of their time in rehabilitating and retiring race horses. Louise has rescued horses for decades.

Reactions: 2
Gemma and her mum dedicate most of their time in rehabilitating and retiring race horses. Louise has rescued horses for decades.
I have you on ignore as from many months ago when we disagreed. I opened your message however and will reply .

I assume by saying “rescuing horses from racing” you mean sticking the knackered ones in a paddock at the racing yard for the remainder of their life rather than Louise and Gemma properly and personally retraining the racers to be low level dressage/jumping horses… . I can’t see Louise retraining a racer herself .
The dad and I spoke about racing, the horses they have and his words were “you have to push them as hard as you can and it’s a fine line between pushing them and breaking them”.

Like a lot of horsey stuff professionally, the horses come out often knackered. Which is a huge shame when in racing they are knackered at such a young age. At least dressage horses whilst they endure a lot of rear end mostly wear and tear , they can go on until 20s if maintained at high level .

She drives one hell of a long way to her trainer with her horse weekly , turns up with full glam on and spotless clothes , goes out in Chester full glam on , she probably rides her own dressage horse for an hour 5-6 times a week plus tacking , grooming, unpacking, turning out, rug changes , I don’t know how they currently are for grooms at the home yard for mucking out , whether she mucks out at all but it takes forever keeping a dressage horse exercised fed groomed clean etc etc . with respect I personally don’t believe she spends “most of her time” rescuing horses from racing.

gemma doesn’t retrain racehorses as far as I know, . Plus it’s very difficult to take a knackered racer to the top level of dressage, they aren’t ideally bred to be Grand Prix horses 😂. Gemma as far as I am aware is only interested in competing and climbing the high levels of dressage in terms of her own riding. She was horseless when Siz died. She had nothing else to ride and loaned one (a grey) for a while .

I know a couple of people who retrain racers, one is a footballers wag, it’s great to give them another life if they canbut some are too broken and have to be sent to retirement .

it’s like eventing/cross country , it’s very hard on the body for the horses . At least the Owens are flat not jump however.

anyway, back to Leonora 😉

Last edited:
I have you on ignore as from many months ago when we disagreed. I opened your message however and will reply .

I assume you mean they pay for their retirement. I can’t see Louise retraining a racer herself .
The dad and I spoke about racing, the horses they have and his words were “you have to push them as hard as you can and it’s a fine line between pushing them and breaking them”.

Like a lot of horsey stuff professionally, the horses come out often knackered. Which is a huge shame when in racing they are knackered at such a young age. At least dressage horses whilst they endure a lot of rear end mostly wear and tear , they can go on until 20s if maintained at high level .

She drives one hell of a long way to her trainer with her horse weekly , turns up with full glam on and spotless clothes , goes out in Chester full glam on , she probably rides her own dressage horse for an hour 5-6 times a week plus tacking , grooming, unpacking, turning out, rug changes , I don’t know how they currently are for grooms at the home yard for mucking out , whether she mucks out at all but it takes forever keeping a dressage horse exercised fed groomed clean etc etc . with respect I personally don’t believe she spends “most of her time” rescuing horses from racing.

gemma doesn’t retrain racehorses as far as I know, . Plus it’s very difficult to take a knackered racer to the top level of dressage, they aren’t ideally bred to be Grand Prix horses 😂. Gemma as far as I am aware is only interested in competing and climbing the high levels of dressage in terms of her own riding. She was horseless when Siz died. She had nothing else to ride and loaned one (a grey) for a while .

I know a couple of people who retrain racers, one is a footballers wag, it’s great to give them another life if they canbut some are too broken and have to be sent to retirement .

it’s like eventing/cross country , it’s very hard on the body for the horses . At least the Owens are flat not jump however.

anyway, back to Leonora 😉
No sorry. I mean they have about 40 retired thoroughbreds at their property.
---
Louise works alongside a charity that helps rehab and rehome or retire racehorses. Must be about 20 years now. And they have a lot of those horses on their property. Hope that makes more sense.
---
Louise works alongside a charity that helps rehab and rehome or retire racehorses. Must be about 20 years now. And they have a lot of those horses on their property. Hope that makes more sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes !. Also how Lydia says sausages and talks to the dogs has changed. Lydia called them trufflesnufflers I’m not sure if that was josies or leonoras first .

Lydia also used the word repping (for Holland cooper at the races) which is a word Leo first used . There’s many !

When tattlers said Lydia was copying Leo's mannerisms they wasn't joking right down to the hand movements 🤣
---
When the mother is home she apparently walks the dogs so Leo doesn’t have to gets a lie in

Yes he does some driving for the whole family . I get the feeling he’s not a proper full time chauffer just an as and when casual arrangement because I don’t think we see him enough for him to be full time
Who's John is he the driver ?

Yes !. Also how Lydia says sausages and talks to the dogs has changed. Lydia called them trufflesnufflers I’m not sure if that was josies or leonoras first .

Lydia also used the word repping (for Holland cooper at the races) which is a word Leo first used . There’s many !

---
When the mother is home she apparently walks the dogs so Leo doesn’t have to gets a lie in
Lydia doesn’t have a single original bone in her body so it was Leo 1st haha

Is that a pack of cigarettes next to the coke? Surely little Miss healthy isn't a smoker?
This is probably more indicative of me being from LA but I did not realize you meant Coke, as in the soda, until I clicked into the picture…

Smoking is such a disgusting little habit that I genuinely hope she doesn’t. Will age her like milk too…

• Haha
Reactions: 5